Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mazharuddin Ali Khan
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Mazharuddin Ali KhanYour feedback matters!
My mum is suffering with rheumatid arthritis from last 3 months and she is taking treatment but not improving. So what should I do now ?
I am Deepak Kumar and I. Am suffering from pain in my palm hand and I use many types of medicines to give solution about this but I cannot prefer good by this so give advice to me.
I Straight Arm Crossover
It’s easy to ignore what we don’t see, and this is often the fate of the posterior shoulder muscles. What makes these smaller muscles so significant is the way they work with the upper back muscles to stabilize and move the shoulder blades. The more flexibility and control you have in your shoulders, the more dexterity you have in your hands.
1. Begin by standing with your feet shoulder width apart and your right arm extended across the chest. Hook your left arm under the right forearm to hold the right arm in place. Use your left arm to press the right arm inward toward your chest.
2. Repeat the stretch on the opposite side by placing your right arm under the left forearm to hold the left arm across your chest. Using the right arm for assistance, press the left arm inward toward your chest.
II Kneeling Reach, Roll, and Lift
It’s often the smallest muscles around a joint that limit your range of motion.This exercise does an excellent job of opening up the shoulder joint andactivating the hard-to-isolate muscles on the back side of the shoulder.
1. Begin on your hands and knees with your head facing the floor.Extend your arms out in front of you, palms on the floor, with your head and neck in a neutral position.
2. Keep your left arm in place throughout the movement and your right arm straight out in front of you, turning your right palm up.
3. Raise your arm up off the floor as far as you can without straining.