Find numerous Pediatricians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pediatricians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pediatricians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mastan Vali Shaik
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Bedwetting Treatment & Management
Treatment of Polio
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Treatment of Cerebral Palsy
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Sids
Treatment of Cough in Children
Treatment of Asthma in Children
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Treatment of Birth Defects
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Dihydrofolate Reductase Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Mastan Vali ShaikYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor ,I am a mother of 1 month old baby boy .early days after my delivery I didn't get milk .after a week I get milk .but my boy after sucking 1 hour he still get hungry so I include scaling formula milk. Is it safe n I give formula milk in bottle bt after having some milk he throws out some milk .why.
My son is 3 yrs 8 months old is having prolonged coughing. Shown to pediatrician and Homeopathic doctors but complete cure is not done so far. Sometimes he coughs for a minute or so and very frequent (specially during his sleeps at night or early day time). Doctor said throat infection which is cured but he is not completely relieved. Please advise.
I feed to my kid, now my kid is one year old, while feeding my kid bite on nipples it's cause too much and unable to feed the kid Please help.
I am 12 year old, fungal infection in my tounge since five year. What can I do. Which medicine take.
Dear sir/madam. This is my sad story to my baby .last 3 years back we have girl baby. Baby fine for 3 month but suddenly baby got hurting. We go to Doctor clinic. He told me treating but not to get baby fine. Then we go to clinic ,doctor told me go to big hospital ,then we go to hospital baby starting to cry always ahh ahh ahh ahh lyk this. Doctors taking ICU but 3 days giving treatment they told me. Urine infection .baby not cure 4th day baby dead. Doctor not telling what is that problem. Then now 8 month back born boy baby. That baby also fine but 3 month after happening same problem baby starting cough we going to clinic there is giving tonics and some treatment ,also nebloising and baby starting wheezing sound in throat. Then it's not getting control then we going to same hospital there admitting .first day giving oxygen it's cure in 2 day in ICU .then shifting ward 8 hours after suddenly night. Starting vomiting then going to ICU after 4 days baby dead we are suffering a lot, I can't understand please tell me what is this I am very sad. Doctor can't understand what is the problem .they can't find please told me please give me suggestions. We are doing all test all OK fine, please tell me.
My one year old baby has problems passing stools cries a lot to pass stools, have tried various digestion aiding syrups bonisan, Smuth etc. What can be a permanent solution for this any diet change suggestions are also welcome.
Hello sir, My daughter three n half years old, since last two day she was complaining of tooth pain so we checked but couldn't find any teeth that may pain. Started combiflam suspension for pain. Yesterday morning she got up with puffed upper lip and cheek so we took her to doctor he has started antibiotic (Amoxicillin & potassium clavulanate oral suspension), cetirizine and ibuprofen with paracetamol suspension. Today morning the swelling has increased and her under eye is also puffed now. Can someone please identify this problem and advise some treatment please, we are getting worried, please help.
Hi, I have a 4 month old girl child. Please suggest how to care for and how to treat for best grow. And suggest any books, literature or tools which help us better. Thanking you.
Dear, sir/Madam, my son is 07 years old and student of standard 1 in cbse school. He have a very big problem, in readings he is very strong and also catching lessons very much in school as fast but in writing very slow and too much absent -minded in class.
Sleep is the most important aspect for a healthy beign, but for kids it is of utmost priority. Lack of sleep can often have a negative impact on the brain funtioning of kids along with accidents. Listed below are the major sleep disorders in children along with their causative factors:
1. Sleepwalking: It is not uncommon for children under the age of 10 to sleep walk. Despite being harmless on its own, the effects of sleep walking can be dangerous such as stepping outdoors or hurting themselves during sleep. If the child runs into objects while sleep walking, they might wake up and hence further worsen the situation.
2. Nightmares: They might be general or result from Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder. Nightmares, if frequent, can make falling asleep a tedious task. Nightmares in children are common and they usually begin to reduce in frequency by 9 years of age.
3. Obstructive sleep apnea: Snoring might be the result of improper respiration while sleeping and while it isn’t a cause of worry, regular snoring might lead to insufficient oxygen during sleep, thus making shut eye a challenge. It might be hereditary or the result of a deviated nasal septum or blocked nose. The snoring might hamper the quality of sleep.
4. Bedwetting: This is something most children experience, but usually grow out of by the time they turn six. It doesn’t need to be a cause of concern unless the frequency doesn’t reduce over time and more than two instances of bedwetting take place in a week.
5. Insomnia in children: It can be due to a host of factors and coping with changes to their normal lifestyle is one of the biggest triggers. Mental disorders such as anxiety and stress due to a variety of reasons (like the death of a loved one) may also be the cause of distress and lead to troubled or incomplete sleep.
6. Excessive daytime sleepiness: Excess naps throughout the day, always feeling lethargic or experiencing trouble waking up in the morning may be symptomatic of EDS. It isn’t uncommon in adults either wherein despite apparent proper sleep; energy levels seem to be low throughout the day. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.