Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Secunderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Masood Mohammed
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Masood MohammedYour feedback matters!
I spend most of my time lying on the bed and I hardly do any physical activity. Since a week or so I'm experiencing irritation in my shoulder like stinging pain and I continuously have to make movement in it after every now and then for relief. What might be the issue? Also can you suggest me some exercises to get over it? Also my neck makes cracking sound when I rotate it, not always but sometimes. Is it fine?
I service in school and 150km far away from my place. I do the updown daily. Because of that I suffer with severe back pain and headache. Please give me a proper solution.
Hi, I am 45 year old woman have been suffering from left leg pain for last 20 year. I have consult many doctors taken lots of Medicine but still not get any relax. What should I do now.
I am having neckache +some upper back pain and I cant even speep at night with pillow under head. Also all my veins are like they are stretched. Please guide me some tips.
I am suffering from severe back pain from last 5-6 days and times t hurts more when I wake up? Pls help.
I have sharp shooting persistent pain in my feet since last 6 months. Due to the pain I am not able to walk for a longer duration of time also my feet are swollen. Whenever I keep my foot on the ground the pain starting originating.
The stabbing pain that you experience around the neck and shoulder region should never be ignored as they may indicate health problems that require medical attention. There are certain points that you need to keep in mind the if you experience prolonged pain in these areas of the body.
1. Neck injury - Your neck and shoulder pain should be seen as a warning sign that you need to take a look at the neck injury you may have sustained during a rear-end automobile accident. More specifically, whiplash injuries that happen when the head experiences a sudden backward and forward jerk, straining the tissues of the neck.
2. Pain in these areas of the body could indicate abnormalities in the vertebrae of your neck such as herniated disc, causing added pressure on the nerves of the spinal cord.
3. Your neck and shoulder pain complaint may also point towards muscle strains. Lifestyle factors like working long hours in front of laptops or desktops leave you with no time and zero energy to exercise, resulting in serious neck and shoulder pains.
4. Your neck and shoulder pain may also indicate the problem of cervical spondylosis. This is a degenerative disc disease, which is characterised by severe pain that originates from the neck and radiates till the shoulders.
5. Even heart problems, such as a heart attack can cause pain in the shoulder and the neck. When this happens, the condition is known as referred pain.
6. Adopting an improper body posture during lifting of heavy materials can induce pain in your body parts, with neck and shoulders being the most vulnerable areas.
7. You may be suffering from a condition known as rotator cuff injury in which the group of ligaments and muscles that support the shoulder get injured during lifting or playing any sport.
To avoid aggravating the pain from becoming more severe, you shouldn't ignore any ache that arises from these areas. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pain management specialist.