Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Masarad
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. MasaradYour feedback matters!
Sir. I am masturbating twice ina day .is this cause any problem .what are the measures to control it.
I am suffering from cough and bulgam based cough for 2 months which get aggrieved in air condition. Also wish to know if stress leads to higher secretion?
Seasonal allergies are usually characterized by sneezing, coughing and other allergic reactions. Also known as hay fever and allergic rhinitis, the condition tends to appear only during certain seasons of the year. The disease is triggered by changes in the weather and exposure to certain allergens like dust. The allergens cause the body to release histamine into the blood thus, resulting in symptoms of allergy.
The symptoms of seasonal allergy are:
- Congestion in the nose
- You may experience a blocked and runny nose
- You may have an itchy nose
Ayurveda is a holistic method of treatment that focuses on improving your overall well-being. The various Ayurvedic remedies for treating seasonal allergies are:
- Restrict Dairy Intake: You need to cut dairy out of your diet as dairy products have all the characteristics of a cold food. They tend to create imbalance in the “kapha” dosha in the body, thus leading to various diseases.
- Ayurvedic Detox: Consider doing an Ayurvedic detoxification to cleanse the body of the various toxins. It helps in smoothing out the “dosha” balance and hence improves your overall well-being.
- Nasya: This process requires you to put drops of medicated oils inside your nostrils. This lubricates the nasal cavity and prevents the allergens from causing an allergic reaction in the body.
- Eat More Warm Foods: Try to eat warm and cooked foods as much as possible. Eating frozen foods is not recommended as the nutrients from the food may not be absorbed properly owing to a weak digestive system which may be the result of a bout of severe seasonal allergies. Include foods such as soups and porridge and you have a perfect dish to gorge on.
- Exercise on a Regular Basis: Make sure you exercise on a regular basis to improve your fitness levels and also to keep a check on your weight. Certain “yoga” poses such as the downward dog and the cobra help to improve the digestive process. Add cardio workouts such as running and swimming to improve the health of the lungs.
- Add Spices: Add spices to your cooking such as turmeric or garlic as they help in rejuvenating the respiratory system. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
I have not been sleep for 2 days. M am feeling severe headache. I used many home remedies bt it did not work. What should I do please help me.
I had accident 3 months ago, in that a small crack in my nose. I also got treatment but now my nose look so bad. what should I do please help me?
I have weakness since last 3 months and before I was suffering from typhoid so now what do please suggest me.
What is Diabetes?
Type-1 Diabetes is also known as insulin-dependent diabetes or juvenile diabetes. This means your body cannot produce enough insulin to metabolize starch and sugar from your food into an energy source due to the lack of the pancreatic hormone insulin. It is more prevalent among young adults and children.
In case of Type-2 Diabetes, your body produces insulin but the cells are not able to utilize it well. Hence this condition is termed as insulin resistance. Thus, regular supplementation of insulin is not necessary. Diabetes mellitus is mainly a chronic disease.
How does Homeopathy treat Diabetes?
Conventional medicines employ the use of insulin for treating diabetes. Since this is precisely a replacement therapy, the disease turns into something life-long. Homeopathy focuses on the functioning of your pancreas for efficient and adequate insulin production. Homeopathic medicines help in treating loss of flesh or a feeling of weakness caused as a result of Diabetes Mellitus. People suffering from increased urination, lack of appetite, as well as dryness of mouth and increased thirst also benefit from Homeopathy. It is a great remedy for people with weakened vision due to diabetes. It aids in lowering the blood sugar levels and treats poor memory, kidney damage, numbness of feet and hands, skin ulcers, constipation and weight loss in diabetic patients.
Few homeopathic medicines for treating Diabetes:
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!