Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mary Alphonse
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mary AlphonseYour feedback matters!
I am 43 years old. I have two warts on my face, one on forehead another below right eye. How it can be removed?
Hi doc there are these two lumps in my month on my cheeks both parallel to each other and 2 white patches as well I can feel them with my tongue a little rougher than the rest of my cheek It's been a week and it's still the same just a little faded I had some has a day before and I used to smoke so i'm scared if that's because of it I tried to google it. It says it could be an early stage of cancer i'm scared.
I am 22 years old male. I have backache for last 1 month. I use pain relief ointment but it did not work. So what can I do now?
I am hearing about, " B.LAB Oil Control Complexion Gel" to control Hair loss & it also helps for re-growth of hair. Can someone tell me how effective it is? Is their any side effects?
I missed my period of this month which is held in 30th of every month I think I am pregnant. But I have to stop the pregnancy so please help me which medicine should I take to stop the pregnancy.
My 70 years of father take telma 40 mg and aspirin 70 at night daily for hypertension, should he continue the medicine.
Sir. I am 24 years unmarried girl. In every week I will do masturbation with fingers. My Question is, After my masturbation I am having bleeding from my sexual organ. Is it common? Why it happened? is there any problem for doing masturbation in every week. Please give me answer. Thanks.
One of the most pervasively contagious diseases known to affect our lives, chickenpox affects almost every 9 out of 10 children. Even adults suffer from this disease occasionally. Caused by a special breed of the herpes virus, chickenpox manifests itself on the infected person in the form of reddish blisters all over the body. Moderate fever, loss of appetite, fatigue, weakness are some of the most common symptoms of chickenpox. A general feeling of malaise prevails in the course of the disease.
It is recommended that the infected person is kept in isolation for a span of seven days. While recuperation usually happens in the natural process, it is time sustaining. One also has to partake numerous antiviral drugs and paracetamols to abate the symptoms of chickenpox. One of the most prominent side effects is acute weakness. Thus, as an alternative therapy, one may approach homeopathic remedies. These not only heal in the most natural way, but also avert all kinds of possible side effects. Homeopathy helps in rebuilding the body’s immunity system for a speedier recovery.
Some of the most reliable remedies are listed as follows.
- Aconitum: This largely helps in keeping the body hydrated and therefore keeps the signs of weaknesses at bay. It also keeps the temperature fluctuations in control.
- Antimonium Crud: Antimonium Crud reduces the skin irritability and itchy pustules which are symptomatic of chicken pox. It also relieves the patient of white disposition on the tongue and thus helps in gaining back the appetite. However, the patient must be at rest throughout for Antimonium Crud to work effectively.
- Apis: Certain bouts of chicken pox leave an unhealthy stench on the patient’s body. Apis helps in bettering it. It also soothes the sting that one might have to endure from the scabs of chicken pox.
- Belladonna: Certain chronic forms of chicken pox result in hot flushes, headaches and sleeplessness. Belladonna helps in curing all such symptoms and palliating all such sufferings during chicken pox.
- Rhus Tox: One of the reliable remedies for the extreme itching sensation that affects the patient suffering from chicken pox, Rhus Tox is extremely beneficial for regaining body strength also. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.