Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Mansoor KhanYour feedback matters!
My child is 5 year old and at the sleeping time he make teeth grinding. We have given almendazole to him as doubts of worms in stomach,but still he do teeth grinding and make sound at night. So pls guide me
I am 14 years old male. Due to my wisdom tooth my gum is paining. This is happening from the last week. please tell me the home relief.
Mere teeth right side upper me bahut taklif hoti hai khana chabate samay bhi dard hota hai kya karu please advice?
I am 17 years old. Every week ulcers are produced in my mouth they are very painful and it is effecting my mouth? what is the reason and what is it's cure.
I have protruding teeth and gaps mainly in my upper 4 incisors but I do not want to wear braces. Can I wear Invisalign?
I am 21 year old and I have a yellow teeth and yellow spots problem. please help me what I can do for relief from yellow teeth.
Our heart is very much related to gums health because bacterias forming plaque gets entry into bloodstream through unhealthy gums and can form clot in circulation of blood. So keep your gums healthy and regularly visit your dentist.
For Sensation in Teeths: My Dentist advised to use Senquel-F permanently & warned not to use any daily toothpaste Or MouthWash as it'll remove the layer in 1 use itself. Is it true?
Rigt side upper wisdom teeth partially gone. No ache. I do not want to extract that. Can it be filled or put a cap on it?
My teeth are crowded and as a result in a haphazrd manner .I am 28 and it is embarrasing to wear braces.Is there an equally effective but aesthetic alternative.
My son is 22 yrs old. He is suffering from oral ulcer (bayi hunnu / hugulu). Recently when we got his blood checked, we came to know that his hemoglobin value is 17.3 gm/di. He does not smoke / no bad habits. No much stress or strain. My question are: 1) what is the reason for higher hemoglobin value? 2) what is the effect of higher hemoglobin value on body? 3) whether higher hemoglobin lead to oral ulcer? 4) how to bring hemoglobin to normal value? 5) what is the remedy for oral ulcer?
Sir I have lost my one teeth an upper left one please suggest me treatment to regain the same one and how it will be effective.
I'm a 23 year old male and I'm having pain in my gum since yesterday. While it may be wisdom tooth, should I consult a doctor?
A healthy set of teeth is essential for good living. However, teeth problems are widespread and you are susceptible to it at any age, at any time. Though there are medications available for tooth problems, sometimes extraction of the tooth remains the only plausible solution.
You may have to undergo tooth extraction for multiple reasons. Some of them are:
- Unaligned teeth: In case you are suffering from unaligned teeth, chances are that you may suffer from what in technical terms is known as "crowded mouth." In such a situation you have difficulty in eating as there is not enough room for the teeth in the mouth. Extraction of tooth, in this case, is the only way to rectify it and align the teeth in a better fashion.
- Infection: Sometimes if you suffer from a tooth infection, it tends to quickly spread to the pulp, affecting and damaging the blood vessels and different nerves. Though medications are available, if the intensity of the infection increases, extraction of tooth remains the only option.
Procedure: There are different steps that are involved in the extraction of teeth. They are:
- Local anesthesia: Like all other surgeries, administering a local anesthesia is the first step. If you are undergoing a tooth extraction, the dentist or the surgeon will inject anesthesia that will create numbness and soothe you of the ensuing pain.
- Cutting away gum and bone tissues: After the anesthesia, the dentist will proceed to extract the infected tooth. In order to do this, the doctor cuts away the gum and the tissues covering the tooth. After the root of the infected tooth has been exposed, the dentist would then with the help of forceps, sever it from the jaw.
After the surgery, you must observe certain precautions to expedite the recovery process. Some of them are:
- Take painkillers: After the tooth extraction, the possibility of suffering from an ensuing pain is incredibly high. Therefore, in most cases the dentist prescribes certain painkillers and you must take them regularly.
- Change the dressing: The operated area will be covered with bandages to preclude any infection. However, the dressing must be changed from time to time. If the same dressing remains for a long time, chances of an infection increase.
- Complete rest: After the extraction, you must take complete rest and not engage in any form of physical activity.
- Avoid certain foods: Just after the surgery, the operated area remains tender. Therefore, you must eat food that requires less effort to chew like soup, pudding, ice cream etc. You must also abstain from smoking and drinking for some time.