Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ManojsYour feedback matters!
My wife has ovarian cyst I visit so many doctors but didn't work and I wanted know about it what happened in it?
Dear sir/madam. My wife is pregnant for 2 months. But she feels abdominal pain continuously. Especially the day which follows the night in which we would sex. Kindly guide.
Hi doc, I am married and me & my husband not planning for any kids now. So what precaution we should use for this. As my husband doesn't use condom and I am afraid that may be I get pregnant, so to stop this what should I use? I heard pills are not good for health and sometimes it's change the hormones also. please suggest me what should I do?
My gf is 20 and is probably pregnant. But we are not married and not ready for this. What shall we do? Since we are not married we are afraid to face any doctor.
At the time of a surgical procedure, while making an incision a doctor has to take care of a number of factors before making an incision. Considering a number of factors, different types of incisions have come into fore, such as
- Midline Incision: It’s the commonest incision and is done along the linea alba (fibrous structure running through the mid of the abdomen). These are preferred, especially in diagnostic laparotomy as it permits a wide access to the abdomen.
- Pfannenstiel Incision: It is transverse in nature, extending from the umbilicus to the pubic-symphysis. It is generally employed for abdominal hysterectomy of benign nature and cesarean section (c-section).
- Chevron Incision: It is an incision under the rib-cage and is done on the abdomen. It starts from beneath the ribs on the right abdomen and extends till the other mid axillary line. Thus, the entire abdominal width is incised for proper reach into the liver. The incision can be up to 2 feet.
- Kustner Incision: It is transverse in nature and extends from the symphysis pubis till the iliac spine (anterior). This type of incision takes time to perform. A Pfannenstiel incision offers more exposure than a Kustner incision.
- Lanz Incision: It is a variation of the more common mcburney-incision (also known as Gridiron’s incision). It is generally used for open appendectomies. There are quite a few variations for this type of an incision.
- Gridiron’s incision: It is done for appendectomies. It is an oblique short incision which is done in the lower right quadrant in the abdomen.
- Kocher’s Incision: It is oblique in nature, extending from the abdominal upper right quadrant and is generally used for performing an open cholecystectomy. Gallbladder, biliary tract and certain liver operations can be suited for a Kocher’s incision. This however is different from the same named incision used for the thyroid gland surgery.
- Cherney Incision: It is transverse in nature. It allows a great range of exposure for the pelvic sidewall. It is less painful than a midline incision. It allows for the greatest pelvic exposure and hence is a widely preferred and practiced incision. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a general surgeon.
Hello, everybody. I am Dr. Ashish Acharya specialist, and sports medicine specialist at Sir Gangaram Hospital, New Delhi. Today I am going to speak on shoulder pain.
Shoulder pain is one of the very common complaints being faced by the general masses. If you don’t have an injury and still you have pain, the usual cause of shoulder pain is weakness in your muscles around the shoulder or imbalance in them which can easily be treated with certain specific medications or exercises very specific to the shoulder being conducted under the supervision of the shoulder specialist and being supervised by the shoulder surgeon. Now coming to a group of people who only complain of neck pain. Shoulder pain can and definitely in some cases present only as neck pain. Hence it is most commonly misdiagnosed as the cervical cause of pain rather than a shoulder as the main cause of the pain.
If you have neck pain persisting in spite of medications and exercise and physiotherapy and precautions being prescribed by your doctor then you should consult shoulder specialist near your area so that he can distinguish the root cause of your pain and can advise you certain specific shoulder rehab and certain specific medications which will then get rid of your the pain in the neck which is actually originating from your shoulder. I would like to emphasize that group of people who have sugar or diabetes patients. They are more prone to shoulder pain or stiffness than the general public. So they should keep their sugar level strictly under control and keep exercising for their shoulder with simple exercises like shoulder wheel or the pulley exercise which are available commonly in all the parks around your living place.
If you still have pain or persistent stiffness or decrease in movement of your shoulder in spite of regular exercise then you should consult with the doctor or the shoulder specialist near your place so that he will then give you proper medications and some other specific exercises which will get rid of your pain rather than neglecting that pain and coming to the specialist in the last stage when you have a completely stiff shoulder and we have to intervene surgical methods are advised for you.
Patients who are having shoulder dislocations should consult with proper orthopedic surgeons or a shoulder specialist even after two or three or four dislocations. As at this stage they can be managed arthroscopically minimally invasive procedure so that it will be successful at this stage but if you wait when you have 20 or 30 dislocations you are actually eroding your bone which will vacant an open, bigger, bony procedure which has a longer rehab period and which is completely avoidable if you would have come earlier after second, third or fourth dislocation.
If you have any other further queries or if you need to consult with me, then consult me through Lybrate website.