Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Manohar Rao Enuganti
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Manohar Rao EnugantiYour feedback matters!
Who doesn't love chocolate? It is one of the most popular guilty pleasures that people like to indulge in. But science has proven that you need not feel guilty while snacking on chocolates because it is actually quite healthy. Not just any kind of chocolate, dark chocolate has plenty of health benefits according to studies. Read on to find out how dark chocolate can improve your life.
- Acts as a stress reliever - In today's busy lifestyle, stress is your constant companion. It is important to keep your stress level under control, as it can lead to anxiety and other damaging conditions. Eating dark chocolate every day has proven to relieve stress to a great extent by lowering your stress hormone cortisol. So, look no further for your stress remedy, than your refrigerator.
- Loaded with antioxidants - There are free radicals everywhere that can cause diseases; antioxidants are such compounds that disarm these free radicals, so it is recommended to eat an antioxidant-rich diet. It has been found that dark chocolate and unprocessed cocoa are replete with antioxidants like flavanols, polyphenols, catechins and others.
- Reduces blood pressure - It has been proven that dark chocolate can reduce blood pressure. The flavanols present in dark chocolate lead to the production of nitric oxide which in turn signals the arteries to calm down and decrease the resistance to the blood flow which leads to a reduction in the blood pressure.
- Lowers the risk of heart diseases - Dark chocolates can reduce the risk of many cardiovascular diseases. Consuming dark chocolate lowers the possibility of cholesterol accumulation in the arteries over time. Experiments have been conducted to show that chocolate lovers have a lower risk of cardiac diseases.
- Enhances cognitive function - Cocoa can boost brain function in the elderly. It increases the flow of blood to the brain which enhances cognitive functions especially in people with mental deterioration.
To enjoy the health benefits of dark chocolate, be sure to invest in organic chocolate which has 70% or more cocoa content. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
It may appear counterintuitive, but including a little bit of sweets in your meal could help you stop gaining unhealthy weight new research suggests. Eating sweet food causes the brain to form a memory of a meal and this memory can help you better control eating habits, the researchers explained.
Neurons in the dorsa hippocampus, the part of the brain that is critical for episodic memory are activated by consuming sweets. Episodic memory is the autobiographical events experienced at a particular time and place.
Abortion is a condition in which fetus is expelled from the womb, and this normally happens within the first 20 weeks of gestation. Abortion is generally classified into two namely threatened abortions, which are carried out by medicines or surgical procedure. On the other hand, the recurring abortions are those occurring because of various medical reasons. There are various types of allopathic procedures to manage abortions. If you are looking for alternate procedure for Abortion - try homeopathy procedure.
The important aspects of these two types of abortions are further explained here:
- Threatened abortions are carried out because of various reasons. It may be because of the general health condition of the women or the women may prefer to terminate the pregnancy for various other reasons. In such cases, instead of going for a surgical procedure you can make use of a natural procedure that induces abortion. One such natural procedure is to look for medicines available under the homeopathic procedure.
- On the other hand, recurring abortion also called as habitual abortion is a case where the women experience two or more miscarriages. In the normal course, women who had two abortions will conceive thereafter. However, for various medical reasons, if there are possibilities of subsequent Abortion - try homeopathy medicines by consulting any of the experienced homoeopathy doctors.
Medicines to deal with both types of abortions:
In short, in case of both threatened and recurring Abortion, you can try homeopathy, which is one of the well-known alternate systems of medicine. For example, if the woman has experienced recurring abortions, the homeopathy physician will prescribe the medicine depending on the general health condition of the woman and the number of abortions she has experienced. In some cases, the homeopathy physician may also consider the family history of the woman before prescribing the medicine.
Medicines for those suffering from infertility:
Apart from this, there are several homeopathy medicines to deal with the problem of infertility both in women and men. In such cases, the homeopathy physician may suggest various kinds of tests before prescribing any medicines. After taking these medicines, if the woman conceives, she can again look for homeopathy. Now she can take appropriate medicines to provide enough nourishment for her and also for the child in her womb.
Homeopathy has medicine for pregnancy control and also for terminating the pregnancy. However, every medicine should be taken under the supervision of the homeopathy physician. You should ensure the medicines are taken strictly as per the dosage prescribed by the homeopathy physician.