Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Manohar PatalayYour feedback matters!
I am diabetic I cheque my blood sugar fasting-PP-PP .The results are good Daily average comes to about <110 But when I get my HBA1C tested in lab I get it as 6.90 to 7.15 What are reason of high HBA1C
My ringfinger's nerve is blocked and it is out of control from my nervous system. It bends down immediately When I leave it.
I have diabetes, my age is 57 years, I have become very slim as I avoid sugar rich food, how can I become healthy, what food should I eat. Is sugar free safe in tea or coffee? I feel very week, please help.
Hi doc, My mother is 63 years old. She has sugar and BP issue and tk meds daily for them. She face cervical issue once almost an year back. From last 1 month she is facing vertigo kind of issue like getting unbalance, few like can't walk n suddenly gets slow and fear of being faint. She is also complaint of slight pain in hands n legs. I have got her sugar check n its slightly on a higher side but I am not sure which doc should I consult. dietician, physician or E&T. Please suggest what should do next.
I have allergy from last night got red dots in my thai to knee and arms in both after that in stomach.
Stomach pain is coming regularly to me. It decrease when I use zintec tablets. Doctor also. Did not identify the problem correctly.
I'm 36years old male having bleeding piles problem and I don't want to do any operations please suggest me any medicine thank you doctor.
Stomach problem. I got a job and its been only 5 days since I have started working. Every day without eating anything my stomach get filled up and starts paining at evening. I do not know whether its because that I have to sit on the chair from morning to evening. please suggest me some remedies.
Hello doctor. I have a serious problem with my penis size. It is not more than 5 inches when it is erected. My girlfriend is not satisfied after having sex. Can you please tell me how to increase the size of it. Please.
Ear aches are a common complaint for many children. An ear infection can be explained as an inflammation of the middle ear. Unlike other aches, this one cannot be soothed by scratching or applying pressure and hence makes children cranky. Ear infections are usually triggered by bacteria or viruses. This causes inflammation that narrows the tube in the ear and allows fluid to build up. This fluid buildup is responsible for the pain.
However, not all ear infections need to be treated with medication. When it comes to treating ear aches in children, picking a natural remedy is a much better option ,since it has no side effects and can address the root cause of the infection. Here are a few natural remedies for earaches:
- Compress: Hot and cold compresses are very effective ways of treating pain and can be used for earaches as well. Place an ice pack or a warm, moist compress over the ear to soothe the ache. Heat relaxes the muscles and stimulates blood flow while ice controls inflammation and swelling. Hot and cold compresses should not be applied for over 20 minutes at a time.
- Water: Some actions can help open up the eustachian tube to the middle ear. Swallowing is one such action. To encourage your child to swallow, offer him lots of fluids.
- Oil: Before using oil to treat an earache ensure that your child is not suffering from a ruptured eardrum and there is no fluid leaking from the ear. Pouring a few drops of warm olive oil or sesame oil can help soothe the pain by opening up the eustachian tube. It can also prevent the buildup of excessive ear wax and form a protective layer on the outer ear against bacteria and other infections.
- Elevate the head: Elevating a child's head can help improve sinus drainage. When it comes to children, instead of using a pillow below their head, place the pillow below the mattress to create a gradual slope.
- Onion: Onions can be used in many different ways to treat earaches. You could either juice an onion and put a few drops of the same in the ear or slice an onion in half and heat it before placing it over the ear like an ear muff. Onion contains anti inflammatory and antibacterial properties that help soothe earaches effectively and quickly.
If the earache does not reduce or if there is a discharge from the ear, do not continue to self treat it and consult a doctor immediately.