Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. ManjunathYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am 31 years woman, weighing 93 Kgs. Suffering with Plantar fasciitis. Recently I have joined Bokwa classes which is similar to Zumba exercise program. But it involves lot of jumping. I am suffering more pain after the workout in my foot. Though I am wearing proper supporting shoes during the workouts. Pls suggest if it is dangerous to do this kind of fitness exercise with Plantar fasciitis or not and alternative way to loose weight.
I am doing job at company I have to seat fr 8 hours continuously my back bone is paining too much please provide some solutions.
A bone fracture occurs when a strong external force is applied on the bones causing it to break. It is an extremely painful condition that results in days of immobility and rest.
There are several reasons which can result in bone fracture, some of them being:
- Injuries caused in sports: Any sport requires and demands extreme physical exertion and participation. Being involved in any sport therefore automatically increases your risk of incurring injuries. Bone ractures therefore are mostly reported during sports.
- Osteoporosis: Due to the deficiency of calcium, the bones of both men and women tend to get weak and more susceptible to fracture and breakage. It is one of the primary causes that lead to bone fracture.
- Osteomalacia: This also refers to a condition wherein the bones become weak and brittle. Much like osteoporosis, osteomalacia too significantly contributes to instances of bone fractures.
- Osteosarcoma: This is a rare form of bone cancer that most often develops either near the femur or near the shinbone. An instance of this form of bone cancer is most often found in children and weakens the bone, consequently leading to fractures.
Though there may be different causes of broken fractures, its symptoms remain similar. Some of them are:
- Swelling: One of the most common symptoms of bone fracture is perceptible swelling. If any of your bone is fractured, that particular part will be visibly swollen.
- Deformity: Bones give your body the shape it has, thereby, any fracture anywhere would inevitably manifest itself as a clear deformity of that particular part.
- Extreme pain: It goes without saying that a bone fracture would entail excruciating and extreme pain. This pain sharply increases with mobility thereby necessitating complete rest.
- Temporary loss of function: The part of the body where the bone is broken temporarily becomes dysfunctional. For instance, if the bone in your hand is broken, you will find it extremely difficult to move and do any work with it.