Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. ManjulaYour feedback matters!
Does taking ovulation tablets help in conceiving soon? How long it might take for pcod patients to conceive after taking ovulation tablets?
After going for ivf. Can I go to my job grom fourth day. And I is it ok to updown stair once a day on job. What are the other precautions and eatable that I take for pregnancy on first go.
One appliance that has emerged as a lifesaver in the kitchen is the microwave. This product has transformed the way we cook and have our food.
However, we fail to think about the health benefits of the food that has been microwaved!
Here are five reasons why you should NOT microwave your food!
1. Nonionising radiation: Most of us primarily use the microwave to heat up food and to defrost frozen and packaged food. The microwave carries out these processes by releasing a series of heat waves also known as nonionising radiation, which alters the very composition of your food, making it harmful or less than ideal for your system.
2. High temperatures within a short span of time: When we use the microwave to heat up or defrost or even cook something in a few seconds or minutes, the device emanates an unusually high temperature within that short span of time. The result is that the food experiences a great deal of nutrient loss.
3. Consuming a toxic meal: When you heat a pre pre-packaged meal or meat and frozen vegetables in the microwave, it mixes with the toxins released by the plastic packaging thanks to the heat waves within the microwave. This can cause harmful effects on your health in the long run, including cardiac disease and abnormal hormonal conditions.
4. Damage to the Nervous System: Food processed in the microwave can lead to a process called 'shorting out' which alters the electrical impulses in your nervous system and brain. This damage is usually permanent.
5. Cancerous cell growth: Using the microwave to process your food can lead not only to a loss of nourishment but also to an increase in cancer causing substances in food. When ingested, this food can prove to be dangerous.
Hey My friend was not getting her periods on time n after that she had sex with her bf n still she is not on her periods she is worried now it can be reason of pregnancy she go through doc. About periods problem n done test including sonography but she doesn't told doc .about sex with bf so she wanted to know that if girl is pregnant it comes in sonography reports 20 days after sex.
Hi I am 6 months pregnant and suffering from swelling in the legs. And pain in pelvic region and lower body. What to do to get relief.
I am 8 weeks pregnant. This is my first pregnancy. My doctor has prescribed to take the FERTIGYN 5000 injection weekly till I am 20 weeks pregnant. I have already taken it for last 4 weeks. I have 2 questions. 1. Is it really required to continue taking the injection or can I discontinue at any time? 2. If I discontinue will there be any side effects on my pregnancy? please help me in this regard.
I am 26 years, got married. Since 4 years suffering with PCOD problem. I want to know that I can conceive for baby.
I tool an ipill before last month within 3 hours of intercourse on 4 th may. N next months the periods was on 1 st june and it was normal n lasted for 4 days and this month I have no periods yet. And I also had pcos but got overy irregular periods recently with medication. What may be the reason for my delay in periods? Is there anything to worry about? What am I supposed to do?
Is there any chance of pregnancy after getting period? Would prega news give reliable result after 40 days of sex?
She feel pain and burn inside her vagina in between intercourses from a couple of days is it OK or any problem in it Thank you.
I am 26 years old m having chest pain, back pain, vagina pain itching on vaginal area and on back. What should i do?
Hello Lybrate Users,
I am posting on this topic as many of users have been asking on the same issue.
1. It has nice taste.
2. Freshness lasts longer.
3. Has good antibacterial property of neem and turmeric.
4. Its soothing action on the cavities and gums.
5. Minimum side effects.
1. It cannot be an alternative to dental treatment as it cannot reverse progression of disease of gums or cavities.
2. As it soothens (obtundant) effect of clove oil on regular basis misguides the pain response which would end up in the end stages of the disease finally results increased cost of dental treatment in late stages of the disease or the tooth should be removed if caries or periodontal progression goes beyond to save the tooth.
3. The turmeric might cause tooth discolouration in long run.
As far as to my knowledge is concern use it just if you want to give a try but I will never recommend on a daily basis.
How Lifestyle disorders can be handled with Ayurveda