Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Manju Latha
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Manju LathaYour feedback matters!
Doctor me and my wife get un protected relation before 7 days from period time, so I am want to know it will become pregnant please conform me, aug 26 last period, we get relation on sep 19, we avoid this pregnant because we have 6 year boy ,give me solution.
I am a 30 year old SLE patient and pregnant since 1 month. Kindly mention the foods and other precautionary measures I must take during this time.
"Who are you talking to late at night?"..."Why didn't you pick my call?"..."Why did the lady next door smile at you? Are you doing something behind my back?"
If these questions are bombarded at you quite often, you have come to the right place to seek advice. Trust and deception are probably the two deciding factors of a relationship. While the former can make it, the latter can ruin it. Nobody remains happy in a relationship where one has to deal with a hell of a lot of suspicions quite frequently.
Well, if you are tired of being on the radar every time and can't stand the relationship anymore, it is time you call it quits. But, if you really love your partner and want to take the extra effort of saving the relationship, here are some tips to deal with a suspicious partner.
1. Listen to what they have to say: Listen to your partner's concerns and feelings about you. What are their fears and why? A lot many times, we tend to overlook the minute shortcomings of ours. It happens so unconsciously that we never realize what the other person might feel.
2. Talk to them: As much as listening is important, so is speaking. Explain your feelings and actions to your partner. Let them know how important they are to you, and help them see things differently. Take them into confidence and help in strengthening the bond of trust. Honestly, communication can help in mending a lot of relationship defects.
3. Don't be defensive: Your reason to be defensive can become offensive to your partner and can further severe the relationship. It will act like fanning the flame. Instead, let them vent out and seek for some apt time to respond.
4. Reflect on your actions: If you know, that your partner is protective of you and doesn't like you being close to the opposite sex (maybe some specific people), try to consider their feelings. This way their insecurities would lower a bit and bring you some peace.
5. Make yourself more available: Try to bring yourself at their disposal quite often. Spend some time with your partner and try to be what you were during the dating days. Love and emotionally support them. Be sympathetic towards them.
6. Don't let yourself get affected: Amid all the suspicion and misunderstandings, never let yourself get down with it. Try to be the anchor of the relationship you want to keep sailing all your life. Your sanity and prudence will remain highly critical in re-establishing the foundations of love and trust in your relationship.
Last and not the least seeking counseling:
One has to understand that this suspicious attitude is not always some vicious trait of your partner that has cropped up recently. They might be suffering from deeply ingrained insecurities acquired during childhood possibly due to acute feelings of insecurity and fears acquired from over-controlling, unloving or unpredictable relationship with parents or caregivers. For some, it is congenital. In such cases, it is advisable to consult an expert.
Hi Dr. Am 23 year female my husband 34 year married about one year trying for baby our all types of report are normal, regular period last LMPs, 14/11/15, 11/12/15, 22/1/16 are, then 16th and 17th this week raw egg white like discharge occur fear about this why this is happens when to take pregnancy test? Please answer me Dr.
When you are pregnant, the need to watch your health is significantly higher. It is not just a question of your health, but of the developing baby also. This makes it extremely significant as different bacteria and viruses could affect the baby’s development and even lead to complications with pregnancy and childbirth.
The flu, short for influenza, is a mild viral infection that affects the upper airways, including the nose, throat, and sinuses. The usual symptoms include nose blockage, runny nose, sore throat, sneezing, cough, heavy headed feeling. It is caused by a virus and therefore there is no remedy for it. It has to run its course which usually takes about 7 days, and the body will fight off the infection on its own.
Symptomatic treatment including paracetamol and adequate hydration can help live through the flu. Though it is common in any weather, the winters increase the risk.
Another increased risk factor is the reduced immune levels in a pregnant woman, making them more prone to catching the flu. This could lead to complications like pneumonia which might require hospitalisation and prolonged treatment with antibiotics. The baby could also be at risk of miscarriage, low birth weight, and premature birth.
Symptoms: If you do catch the flu during your pregnancy, you will notice the following symptoms a headache, runny nose, fatigue, sore throat, shortness of breath, coughing, sudden chills or fever, diarrhoea or vomiting, and body aches, and loss of appetite.
Management: If you suspect that you could have the flu, contact the doctor immediately. Taking safe antiviral medications can help reduce the duration of the illness and reduce pain and suffering. In addition, getting plenty of rest and drinking lots of fluids can help recovery. Acetaminophen can help manage the fever, while Robitussin and guaifenesin can help manage the cough.
Prevention: If you are planning for pregnancy or are already pregnant, it makes great sense to get vaccinated for the flu. This can help prevent a flu attack and sail through pregnancy smoothly. In addition to protecting the mother, the flu vaccine also transmits the virus to the newborn, which gets immunity for up to 6 months of life. The vaccine also has a beneficial effect on the newborn.
It is safe to get the flu vaccine during pregnancy, though taking it in the early months is advisable. It is also safe during breastfeeding with no harmful effects documented. In addition, some healthy habits like regularly washing hands, eating healthy, getting adequate sleep, and keeping a safe distance from people with flu can help prevent flu attack.
While prevention is the best solution, if contracted, the flu can be managed well by seeking immediate medical attention.