Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Manikya Rao MYour feedback matters!
Dear Sir, I am 34 year old man. My height is 183 cm and weight is 110 kg. 3 days back I have checked my Sugar Level at home and surprisingly got 190 figure. have take heavy food past 03 days and on that day have Cakes.
Hi doctor, recently my tummy day by day increase but my any body part not increase only tummy can increase and my face shining is low so please consult what routine &medicine need to be taken.
My age is 76. I did cycling a lot before. Now I am suffering from Knee pain in my left leg. When I walk a little more distance I got knee pain and it gets a sensation of feeling hot in the joint. Please tell me how to get rid of this knee pain.
Dr is this safe to take oral contraceptives for regualting menstrual cycles, which are irregular due to pcod, is dre any side effect, and can these oral contraceptives be replaced with some other medicine ?
On monday 3/8/15, I forgot to wear a sunscreen and was in sun for quite long around 5-6 hours. When I returned home, I saw that my skin had become very tan which is making me worry. Will I get my original skin colour back? will the sun tan go? if yes, than how long will it take to get back my skin colour back?
I have a lot of Great as compared to my friends please suggest me some diet which can I control for losing why is my weight please help me regarding this.
Since last 3 year my weight is getting increasing and it is constant what should I do to increase the weight?
Hello doctor, I am gourav 25 year old a male. I am suffering for depression since 2009 due to many negative thing In myself. I was very shy in childhood and still I want to get rid from shyness. Lack of confidence my social behavior is not good and I feel social fhobia please help me to get rid of my this weak mental health and guide me to enjoy the life. Due to lack of financial problem I am not able to visit psychological doctor with a heavy fee charge. What should I do? Suggest me any good book.
Is there any ointment or medicine to remove scars on face? Scars due to stitch and scratch. Please advise.
I have facial hairs near chin, upper lips and nose. How can I get rid of them? Most of people say go for turmeric. Is it safe I mean doesn't turmeric burn your skin?
I have dark circles around my eyes also its itching and dry. I Want to get rid of that. Please suggest the Remedy for sinusitis please suggest some solution for ingrowing toe nail.
I was having dandruff problem from past 2years so there was lot of hairfall and baldness has started in some region. So I tonsured my hairs now what should I do to regain my hairs in the bald region.
My sperm count test is TOTAL SPERM COUNT: 210 TOTAL VOL. 3 ML TOTAL SPERM COUNT/ ML: 70 motility- 50% (20>40%) Viscosity normal. Impression:- fast progressive sperm (grade A): 10% Linear progressive sperm (grade A+B 20%) Conclusion:- reduced grade A modality. My question is any problem in sperm analysis's. Need to take medicine. Please suggest me soon.
Frequently I am suffering from fever and cold how can I save myself to resolve this problem with any medicine?
Under eye dark circles are a common appearance if you do not get the adequate hours of sleep or if you are subjected to stress over a prolonged period of time. However, if you notice the presence of under eye dark circles even after getting sufficient sleep, that might be a result of crater formation or swollen eyelids.
Causes of under eye dark circles
- Hereditary factors and constant exposure to the sun which might lead to an over-secretion of melanin (the pigment responsible for skin coloration).
- Dark circles might also occur if you randomly rub or scratch your eyes as an unconscious habit.
- Dark circles might also develop due to allergies or because of eczema (skin inflammation).
- Dark circles can also occur as a result of contact dermatitis (a condition wherein rashes develop accompanied by severe itching after coming in contact with a foreign substance).
- The gradual loosening of skin along with fats and collagen as you grow old can result in dark circles of reddish-blue hue.
- Excessive consumption of tobacco and alcohol might also form dark circles under the eyes.
Treatment for under eye dark circles
Under eye dark circles are not a serious medical condition and can be easily eliminated by means of the following procedures:
- In order to eradicate dark circles, you can opt for a procedure which combines aqua jet, glycolic peel (which helps to shed the affected skin in the under-eye region and initiate the natural reduction of the dark circles), microcurrent (which keeps the affected region duly hydrated) and associated home ingredients to strengthen the skin around your eyes.
- To prevent dark circles, you can also opt for a procedure which revitalizes the under-eye regions with the help of high platelet-containing plasma. The platelets help in the creation of collagen (the building block of the skin) that restores freshness of your skin. This procedure is completely safe as it is a natural one and does not come with any side effect.
In addition to the aforementioned procedures, you can also use a serum containing soy and rice peptides, yeast protein, hyaluronic acid, and extracts from seaweed.