Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ManikantaYour feedback matters!
I have throat problem like dual cavity in throat so there is hurdles in drinking and eating so tell me what can I do.
Sir mam I am having fever from last 1 month first two week had all antibiotic suggested by family doctor then done all blood count test, urine test ,malaria test all normal but fever is going on after again two week we done chest x-ray back x-ray esr blood test and total blood count test all are normal please suggest me what to do thanks.
Dear sir, Iam a male 26 years old. I have a very serious question. Can erectile dysfunction can easily cured? Is it serious sex problem? I had depression before 2 years back. Now iam totally ok and I have very happy life. Very soon im going to marry. Thats y I don't know what to do? Since my age 16 I had the same problem. But very rarely I can getting erection. Im doing masturbation almost everyday. Is masturbation main cause of my erectile dysfunction? Can you please tell me what is the main causes of erectile dysfunction? Waiting for your answer!
Hi I am suffering from body pain from 4-5 months. Having leg pain and pain in leg fingers sometime back side of thighs and some time around shoulder elbow. Having mild itching in whole body. Pain in sole of legs. Taking cardace 5 mg for bp. Pls suggest.
Recently, I had a surgery for Piles. I have been suffering pain while passing stool (although I am taking Stool Softening Medicine). I am unable to sit for long since I feel pain in the rectum. Yesterday, while passing stool, there came out the gauge like thing with blood along with it. Ever since, the pain is there Please help.
I am 23 year old male, experiencing severe headache for past 3 days. I am unable to look at bright light in the morning and get a pain in my temples. Have tried taking some drugs for headache but not effective. Pls help.
Hello Doctor I am almost 48 years old. Off late I was diagnosed with Penile Occlusive Dysfunction. But I am having good morning erections and while masturbating. The main problem is that I don't get sufficient erection during intercourse. Mentally I feel well aroused. What can be done to overcome this?
I am suffering from dry cough. And I have gave the problem of skin circle. So please give me the solution of dry cough and skin problem.
My wife is suffering from skin problem, some doctor told she is suffering from urticaria or allergy.
I am 24 years old man. I am sort of addicted to masturbation. I nearly masturbate around 3-4 times in 24 hours. And I also ejaculate low quantity of semen. Is dis because of excessive masturbation. Will I have a problem to make a girl conceive. please help me for this queries.
I am 30 years old and I am suffering from high levels of triglycerides, I hv tried so many drugs to some extent it lowered a bit but now I am getting fatigue and my muscles are reducing, please help to reduce the triglyceride levels and also help me to build my muscles.
I fart much. I do not do breakfast. But same with my friends they also don't do breakfast, but they do not fart. Why I do fart ao much. Do breakfast affect that.
Which disease of vitamin D and what is the solution of this disease please tel me know sir please send.
Your hearing is one of the most important function your body carries out and sometimes you realize that you are losing your sense of hearing, when it is too late to get it back. There are two main reasons for this. One of the reason is age and the other is when the inner ear's hair cells break down and do not pick up sound well.
Here are 7 ways to safeguard your hearing:
- Try to avoid loud places: It is not advisable to go to places where you have to shout to be heard, such as in a street, a concert or a construction site.
- Buy low noise rating equipment: The equipments in your house will make sound that you hear the most. Try to avoid these equipments by buying appliances with a low noise rating.
- Wear hearing protection at loud places: However, it is true that it is not always possible to avoid loud noises. This is when you need to get hearing protection. Earplugs and earmuffs are two of the best ways to make sure that even when you are in a loud place, your hearing does not get affected. Earplugs and earmuffs generally reduce sound by 15 to 30 decibels, which may be crucial to make sure that later in your life, you do not lose your hearing.
- Avoid smoke: Smoking raises your chance of hearing loss. Second hand smoke does the same thing. Therefore, try to avoid, both smoking and secondhand smoking.
- Remove earwax properly: Earwax cannot be removed properly using a cotton swab. Instead, you should use an irrigation kit. Remember this as otherwise; the earwax could muffle your hearing.
- Avoid medications which reduce hearing: Certain medications increase hearing loss. Therefore, double check with your doctor to make sure your medicines will not make you lose your hearing.
- Get your hearing tested: Finally, get your hearing tested as identifying the problem early on can help stop worsen the situation.