Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Dr. Manga Reddy BatchuYour feedback matters!
I'm having sexual attractions when I'm with my friends ,even though I haven't engaged in any same sex activity . This has got me very suicidal as its interfering with my day to day activities as I can't stop thinking about it .I really don't want someone to tell me that its genetic as I have always loved girls . What should I do ?
I recently take a all blood and urine checkup. And the result says that I have high triglycerides and uric acid. I am also checked this in my age of 19. The result was also same. Here I am giving the details of test result. Blood sugar fasting-110mg/dl Blood sugar 2hr pp- 130mg/dl Total Cholesterol- 201mg/dl Triglycerides- 309mg/dl Hdl- 30mg/dl Ldl- 133mg/dl Vldl- 38mg/dl S. Uric acid- 9.6mg/dl Sir I am feeling always tired. My stamina become low. And increase sweating. Please give me solution to reduce this things and suggest me a proper diet plan.
Sir, there is a pain around feet and Swell's during playing and running and having nausea problem are due to?
I am seven years old I am suffered fromFever cough and cold from last three days what medicine I take.
I am a slight diabetic and have about 11- of Fasting Blood Sugar count, with 190 OF Post Postprandial Count. I also have Triglyserides of about 300 mg/Dl, Are this responsible for my Long evacuation time of URINARY Discharge? It takes me pretty long time to empty my bladder and I always feel it is not empty, after urinating. A Few years back in Hindhuja I was told I have enlarged prostrate. Could this be another reason?
My baby suffering for heat problem actually one vain is block and one 8 mm hole in heart my baby age is 4 months so please advise me beast Dr. in kolkata.
I am masturbating from past 6 months because of that my energy was reduced so to fill up energy again what should I do?
I have a problem in my head when I sit infront of pc for two to 3 hours I feel my head bursting after every two days I suffer from a high headache please suggest me tips to decrease my daily headache than.
I am suffering from constipation problem. My motion are not clear what should I do? And I have back ach also please suggest something?
What is good for blood sugar person my mom have a blood sugar I want to know what is good for her health what fruit and vegetables.
I am 41 year old male I got fracture in my ankle fibula and other bone fractured before 3 monthly now screws in my body after operation now doctor said move slowly how much time it take to normal?
I have germs in my mouth. Always it was bleeding. And my mouth is always smelling. Please tell me some solution for this cause.
Nerves visible on testicles. On touching testicles one side nerves covering one testis are visible and one side of testicle is lowering downward then the other. Is it due to excessive masturbation. Can it be cured or it is a permanent disease. Whether my friend is suffering from epididymis? Please tell me the solution to the problem please. My friend ejaculate in 2 min. Whether he has become impotent. Any home remedies. Please doctor do reply.
My body part which is exposed to sun have turned dark and it is like 10 times darker than my original skin basically my face and neck have got tanned alot and skin is kind of burnt please suggest me something as I have consulted many doctors but their has been no effect please help!
Pulmonary hypertension is a medical condition that arises when the blood pressure remains consistently high in the vessels of the lungs. This condition can develop from a completely unrelated medical condition and is more prevalent among women.
Pulmonary Hypertension can be a hard disease to diagnose. While it has no permanent cure, the medication depends on how far the disease has advanced. From group 1 PAH to group 5 PAH, pulmonary hypertension has 5 stages of advancement.
Here is a list of 10 ways by which this disease can be kept under control along with the prescribed medication:
- Quit smoking: Smoking aggravates pulmonary hypertension. It has adverse effects on both the heart and the lung. It is therefore of utmost importance to quit smoking. If you fail to control your urge of smoking, contact your doctor who can suggest a quitting plan.
- Avoid high altitude: Patients suffering from pulmonary hypertension should avoid flying and living at high altitude. An altitude of 8000 feet and above can worsen the symptoms. It is therefore suggested that you do not take flights for travelling or come down below the altitude of 2428 meters if you are living in hilly areas.
- A healthy diet: A healthy diet consisting of fresh fruit and vegetables, lean meat and whole grains should be consumed on a daily basis. A nutritious diet goes a long way in keeping pulmonary hypertension in check.
- Adequate rest: A minimum of 8 hours of sleep is recommended for patients suffering from pulmonary hypertension. A good night’s sleep and frequent naps keeps fatigue at bay.
- Pregnancy and birth control pills: Avoiding pregnancy is a must for patients suffering from this disease. Pregnancy can be life threatening for the both the baby and the mother. Birth control pills should be avoided as well. It greatly increases the chance of blood clots.
- Maintain a steady blood pressure: Any activities that lower the blood pressure should be avoided by all means. Spending too much time in a bathtub or prolonged stress increases the chances fainting.
- Become more active: Patients of pulmonary hypertension often run out of breath with little to no activity. While activities such as weight lifting should be strictly avoided, some exercise or daily jogging can fetch good result in keeping a patient healthy.
- Get vaccine on time: Doctors often suggest vaccines if the patient suffers from pneumonia or influenza. It should be ensured that such vaccines are taken on time. For patients suffering from pulmonary hypertension, prolonged exposure to diseases such as pneumonia can wreak havoc.
- Regular checkup: Regular follow up with the doctor is of prime importance. Any possible side effects or deterioration can be arrested with constant supervision.
- On time medication: Patients of pulmonary hypertension should ensure that all the medicines suggested by the doctor are taken at regular intervals as per prescribed dosage. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pulmonologist.