Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. MalvikaYour feedback matters!
Dr, I had protected intercourse on 14th day of my menstrual cycle. However, the first few seconds were unprotected. Out of fear, I took Ipill after 15 hours. Now, it's been 7 days since I took Ipill. Still, no bleeding (neither BTB nor periods). I am very scared as I read that even few seconds of penetration can cause pregnancy and also, I was in my fertile window. Next expected period is on 19th May. Please let me know if I can take serum beta HCG test to rule out any risk? Does no BTB means I am at risk? Also, what are my chances of being pregnant.
Doctor I m trying for pregnancy from last two months but conception is not properly. My last two months period circle is 13 spt 2015, 16 october 15 and now same as but my period cycle is 27 days. When period started first water out by heavy flow and after that period in heavy flow. From last week I feel pregnancy like vomiting n figure change n heavy breast. But today again starting my period at night time. Some people suggested me don't do heavy work like clothes wash or other work pls suggest me what can I do I m newly married I want first baby conception immediately.
I got married in march month and trying to get baby every month I got periods properly without any issues 28 days cycle is proper but this month still I don't get periods three days past away. I waiting for get pregnant. I don't know whether I m pregnant or not. Please guide me.
Health Benefits of Banana Peel
Bananas have multiple health benefits and are commonly available fruit. They possess a wide variety of vitamins and minerals like vitamins B6, A and C, Manganese, Potassium, dietary fiber, protein, iron, magnesium etc. What many people don't know is the banana peel which is usually thrown away, has multiple health benefits too. It's interesting to know what they are:
1. Whitens Teeth - If you rub banana peel for a minute, every day, for a week on your teeth, you will have naturally white teeth without having to visit the dentist.
2. Removes Warts - The cheapest and simplest method to remove warts and stop them from reoccurring is rubbing the peel of a banana on the affected area, or sticking it there overnight.
3. Treats Acne - Getting rid of pimples is as easy as massaging banana peels on the face and body for five minutes a day until acne disappears.
4. Rids of wrinkles - Mash banana peel and add an egg yolk to it. This mixture works as a great anti-wrinkle face pack. Apply it on your face and wash it off after five minutes. Banana peels are known to keep the skin hydrated.
5. Gives pain relief - This might come as a surprise but the banana peel is known to provide relief from pain. Just place the peel directly on the part that is paining and you'll get relief in about half an hour. You can also make a mixture of banana peel and vegetable oil to apply on the pain affected area.
6. Heals psoriasis - Applying the peel on the psoriasis affected area moisturizes the place and reduces itchiness.
7. Relieves of bug bites - It is advised to massage banana peel on mosquito bites to get immediate relief from pain and itching.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: 15 Reasons Why Banana is Healthier Than Apple?
My last periods date was 23 mar, I have not got periods yet. Also I am getting a lumpy type small white granular discharge. Are there chances of pregnancy.
Skin is the most sensitive as well as the largest body organ. Skin problems are very common and can happen to almost everyone, be it a woman or man, and dealing with these problems could be as tough as understanding them. Here are a few very common skin problems that one should know about and can deal with them easily.
- Acne or a pimple is the very common skin disorder that occurs to almost everybody every now and then. It basically happens due to the blocking or clogging of the passageway that connects your skin pores to the oil glands. Face, neck, shoulder, back and chest are some common areas where acne appear. The best way to deal with them is to stay hydrated and maintain a balanced diet.
- Eczema is another skin disease that may occur in children, teenagers as well as adults and is of three types. Atopic dermatitis is the first type and this type is mainly seen in children in the form of itchy rashes behind the knees and in the elbow part. Allergic contact dermatitis is the second type and is seen in early adulthood. Metallic jewellery, cosmetics and fragrances can be the major causes of this type. Nummular dermatitis mostly occurs on dry skin. Coin-shaped patches, itchy skin, redness can be a few symptoms of this type.
- Psoriasis is another skin disorder which basically causes inflammation and scaling. This genetic disease is developed due to the few abnormalities in the immune system. There is no guaranteed way to prevent this disorder. However, this can be treated with a number of solutions including petroleum jelly, vitamin A and various other prescribed drugs and medicines.
- Dark under eye circles is another common skin problem which can be easily cured. You can get rid of these dark circles by eating healthy food, keeping a balanced diet, drinking a lot of water, perform exercises, sleeping early and many others. Intake of cucumber, green tea, etc. can also help you get back your flawless skin.
- The other skin problems that are very common and can occur to anybody include athlete foot, wrinkles, sunburns, groin rashes, skin swelling, staph infections and much more.
The best way to prevent yourself from skin related problems is to eat healthy, take adequate amount of sleep, nearly 7 to 8 hours daily, drink a lot of water, sleep early, live a life stress-free and be happy and positive. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
I m 21 year old female. I had multiple sex with my partner during ovulation period but had taken I pill within 26 hours. Are there any chances of getting pregnant.
Hi, I am 34 years old female 38 weeks pregnant as on date. My due date is 8th March 2016 and my first day of last menstruation period is 2nd June 2015. I'd like to understand that my pregnancy was formed only after the 2nd June 2015. Is this correct?
34 yrs,height 5.4and wt 66kg, i am having PCOD trying for baby.Currently im on clomid this previously on 50mg dec2014) i had anovulatory cycle so doc increased to 100mg.Currently in the jan and feb i had ovulation but in the current cycle there is no egg at 13th day follicle monitoring.Am i resistant to clomid 100mg should i increase clomid or switch to other therapy.
If the size of pregnancy is less by 4 to 5 days, what is the reason, what precautions should be taken?
What Is Collagen Induction Therapy-CIT?
Collagen Induction Therapy is a treatment intended to invigorate the creation of new collagen and elastin fibres in your skin. The treatment utilizes vertical infiltration innovation to make channels for imbuement of hyaluronic corrosive/acid and collagen-fortifying/stimulating fixings into your skin. The treatment advances tissue incitement / stimulation and skin revival / rejuvenation. This is not at all, as if any warmth based innovation, as there is no skin burning or skin coagulation. The reactions are drastically, decreased and the hazard right around zero.
This innovation fortifies / stimulates your skin to create more, as well as better quality collagen and elastin tissue. This thusly converts into more support for your skin, a more tightly skin tone and an enhanced appearance of wrinkles and skin break out/acne scars.
In spite of the fact that skin resurfacing/ reemerging treatments, for example, Laser Skin Resurfacing, Chemical Peeling and Surgical Dermabrasion additionally advance collagen rebuilding/remodelling, the principle favorable circumstances of this innovation are that:
Can be utilized on those with dark colored/brown, olive or Asian skin without the danger of pigmentation entanglements
Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT) corrects excess sagging skin
Two forms of CIT are used:
Micro Needling or Radio Frequency-RF or a combination of both depending on the individual.
Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT) is considered among the most effective non-surgical procedures available today.
Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT) is considered among the best non-surgical methodology accessible today.
Through Radio Frequency-RF this treatment, radio waves enter the external skin layers and convey warm facial to the muscles and tissues underneath. This warmth empowers collagen generation, and that, thusly, triggers tissue withdrawal. The general outcome is more tightly, brighter skin and a noteworthy decrease in hangs and wrinkles.
The Micro Needling treatment uses a fragmentary small scale needling gadget that attempts to fix, lift and revive the skin. It's powerful in lessening almost negligible differences and wrinkles. Fragmentary small scale needling or collagen induction treatment (CIT) utilizes needles to puncture the skin in a controlled and exact example. Contrasted with other skin revival/rejuvenation treatments, Micro Needling is sheltered on any skin sort, has short treatment time and insignificant distress with practically no downtime. Small scale Needling is a progressive leap forward for lovely skin. The stamping activity of the vertical tip makes miniaturized scale wounds to the skin, invigorating new collagen creation. In doing as such, these small scale wounds energize and saddle the body's natural capacity to re-grow and repair the skin through ordinary physiological procedures.
The Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT) is a non-surgical treatment for wrinkles and facial skin flaws/imperfections. This treatment requires no downtime. The best part is that outcomes are instantly detectable, and they turn out to be considerably more so in the weeks taking after the treatment as the development of collagen impacts additionally skin constriction.
Basic Anti-Aging Concerns Treated with Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT)
Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT), is essentially used to treat skin laxity through facial fixing/tightening. This treatment is successful on both light and dark skin, and best outcomes are seen by customers in their mid-30s to mid-60s, who show mellow to direct facial hanging.
Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT) is normally used to treat the accompanying regions
Forehead (lifts temples and fixes brow skin)
Under Eyes (thickens skin and tightens and lifts the upper cheek)
Cheeks (lifts marginally and lessens extended pores)
Mid-Face and Jaw Line (reduces cheeks and hanging along the jaw line)
Neck (treats "chicken neck" by tightening skin and reducing wrinkles)
Some skin break out/ acne scar shapes react superior to others. Our Consultant will talk about your normal level of change at your underlying discussion.
If it's not too much trouble take note of that on the off chance that you have been taking Roaccutane for skin inflammation/acne it is fundamental that you have been off it for no less than 12 months before having any treatment on your skin inflammation/acne scars.
Reduced Skin Elasticity
It is likewise important that when Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT) is utilized as a part of mix with different modalities, it can upgrade the outcomes gotten from treatments that include:
Frequently Asked Questions FAQs - Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT)
Q: Does Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT)s hurt?
A: No. Each client’s experience may differ because of individual agony resilience.
Q: What sorts of style concerns are remedied with Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT)s?;
Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT) is the option for clients who are not prepared for more obtrusive treatments for example, Botox and surgery making the look of a temples/brow lift, humble tightening of the brow, tightening and thickening of the under eye skin, somewhat lifting cheeks and lessening substantial pores, jowling and listing around the jaw line, and also wrinkling along the neck and décolleté. A Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT) enhances skin laxity and restoring facial forms by quickening collagen and elastin restoration.
Q: How long is the down-time?
A: Minimal to no downtime is required. It is a non-intrusive strategy; no surgery, no infusions, no recuperation time. You may encounter some redness or swelling up to 24 hours.
Q: How soon do you begin getting outcomes about?
A: Immediately you can get outcomes about with the Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT).
Q: How long do the outcomes about last?
A: Results change from client to client. They can last up 12 months or more in view of the client's common maturing process.
Q: How many Treatments are essential?
A: For best outcomes, 6-10 treatments within 6 two months of each other are suggested. Your expert will educate you with respect to what number of treatments would be best for the outcomes you are searching for and your skin condition.
Q: How long is every treatment?
A: Each treatment is around 60 to a hour and a half.
Q: Pre and Post-treatment proposal?
A: Before you have Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT) ought you to maintain a strategic distance from a sun exposure either by lying out in the sun, utilizing manufactured tanning with tanning beds or self-tanners, and so on. This ought to be stayed away from around two weeks previously, then after the fact CIT. After CIT treatments, you ought to take after expert proposals for an at home healthy skin suggestions to keep up amongst medicines and have longer enduring outcomes when you are finished with your arrangement of treatments.
Q: Can anybody have this system done?
A:This system is normally performed on clients beginning in their 30s-60s. It is ok for all skin sorts.
Q: Clients who ought not have this system?
A: Clients with electrical gadgets, for example, pacers, heart valves or epilepsy.
Q: CIT versus Galvanic Facial treatments?
A: Both CIT and Galvanic facials work with electrical-attractive streams. Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT) dives deep into the dermis giving quick, longer enduring outcomes and quickening cell recharging in the skin. Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT) just utilizes the streams to give comes about when galvanic need items to be infiltrated to show impermanent outcomes. Galvanic facial streams just work on the surface of the skin having demonstrating prompt outcomes however here and now, enduring just a couple days.
Method of Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT)
The face is scrubbed with a wash reasonable for the client’s skin sort, to evacuate make up and surface oils.
A cooling gel is applied to the skin being dealt with to give an obstruction so the RF hand piece can glide on the skin and give less inconvenience.
The hand piece is glided over the region being dealt with in an upward movement to give that firming and lifting impact.
The overabundance gel is expelled from the face.
A suitable moisturizer lotion is then applied.
Sunscreen is applied
Q: Can a Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT) be combined with other anti-aging treatment?
A: Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT)s can be combined with MicroPhoto treatment, Quantum Hydration and Vitamin C or Hyaluronic medications for a greater improvement and give a more plumped impact to the skin.
Sir is this possible that my gf become pregnant after one sex intercourse but the sperm is not leaked into her I want to know how many times we have to sex for getting pregnant.
There can be a number of reasons that lead to infertility in women. Endometriosis is one of them. It is a benign condition where the endometrium, which includes the tissues that form the lining inside the uterus, grows outside the uterus. Apart from infertility, it may also cause pelvic pain in women.
There are no such symptoms of endometriosis apart from pelvic pain and it cannot be detected without surgery. Thus, it is very difficult to diagnose this disease and state how common it is. However, research says that the prevalence of this disease in women in their reproductive age is between 3 to 10 per cent.
It is found that endometriosis sometimes leads to infertility. Here is how:
- Abdominal Adhesions and Infertility: Normally, the endometriosis implants develop in the abdomen. Then the body surrounds them with connective tissues. The reason for doing so is isolating the implants, so that they cannot harm your body. Now, sometimes these adhesions can create a blockage in the opening of the fallopian tube or may also pinch off the fallopian tube. This will result in obstruction in the fertilisation of egg and the sperm and thus fertilization will not take place; so there are no chances of conceiving. These obstructions when diagnosed can be treated with surgery.
- Secretions from Implants: Endometrium plays a vital role in conception where the tissues secrete a wide variety of hormones and nutrients. Now, the endometrial implant also functions in the same way and secretes those hormones. The difference is that it does not deposit them in the lumen of the womb, and it is released in the abdominal cavity. In these substances, there may be some hormones that are responsible for infertility.
- Prostaglandins: Prostaglandins are other hormones that are secreted by the endometrium normally. It helps in a lot of body processes that include various stages of menstrual cycle and pregnancy. This hormone is required for a lot of functions such as ovulation, sperm mobility, and regression of corpus luteum, immune interaction, menstrual cramps and contraction of the uterus at birth.
Just like the endometrium, the implants also secrete these hormones. And, the problem that is caused by the implant secreted prostaglandin hormone is that they are released in the abdomen and not in the womb. Moreover, they are not secreted at the right time, thus sending a wrong message to the brain.
A woman with a few days of pregnancy may face a miscarriage because the ovary will get a signal to start the menstrual cycle, and the womb lining where the egg is implanted will be expelled.