Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pulmonologists in India. You will find Pulmonologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pulmonologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mallikarjun Rao
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Asthma Management Program
Management of Smoking Cessation
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Obstructive Sleep Apnea Treatment
Asthma Treatment & Management
Lower/Upper Respiratory Tract Infection Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mallikarjun RaoYour feedback matters!
I have cough problem and I consult to the many doctor but still I didn't get relief so how can I find my solution.
I am old case of Abdominal TB. Duly treated with ERH for 7 months, till May 2014. Reviewed by the Gastroentrologist in November 2014. But now I have similar kind of cough with reduced appetite. USG - Abdomen of November 2014 was normal. ESR and TSH levels are high for last two years. Not on any medication, now. Kindly advise.
I have cough from two weeks. I have taken cortex but no relief get. So please suggest me about medicine.
1) Inspect your home regularly and clean it often to get rid of dust, moulds etc.Wash bed linens once a week.
3) Ease into exercise programs. While this is not a trigger for everyone, you should always start slowly to avoid any attacks as it will inturn shift your lung load and make it strong
4) Always use mask while going out in polluted environment and during weather changes.keep your medications handy. increase intake of fresh fruits and vegetables.keep your hydration level up.
Angina or angina pectoris is the pain, discomfort or tightness in the chest that occurs when the blood flow to the heart muscle cells is not enough to meet its energy needs. It is not a disease itself but rather a symptom of the coronary heart disease.
What are the different types of angina?
1. Stable angina: It is the commonest form of angina. It can be triggered by stress or physical activity and usually only lasts a few minutes.
2. Unstable angina: It happens when you're resting or aren't very active. The pain is strong and long lasting, and may keep recurring. It may be a signal of an impending heart attack.
3. Variant angina: This might take place when you're asleep or at rest. This sudden tightening or narrowing of the heart's arteries causes a lot of pain.
How u know what your are experiencing is an angina pain?
You might be having angina pain if you suffer from one or more of these symptoms:
- Chest pain
- Pain in your arm, neck, jaw and back
- Numbness or loss of feeling in your arms, shoulders or wrists
Immediate Relief from Angina
If previously advised by a certified doctor, patients can take antiplatelet medicines which are blood thinners and prevent unstable angina. Final treatments include angioplasty (repair of a blocked blood vessel through surgery), insertion of a coronary artery stent (a tube that is used to treat weakened arteries) or a heart bypass surgery for serious complications.