Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. MalleshamYour feedback matters!
Im having serious cough n could since one week. Also taking paracetamol but not working. please tell me what to do?
Hello doctor, I am irritated with my serious itching problem on joints near testis. At night times am suffering a lot. I have tried candid b cream but there is no use. The part over there becoming wet and causing serious itching. Kindly show me a way. Thank u.
Hi I'm 23 years old lady. Now a days I'm feeling very tired and body pain. I don't have any fever and all. My blood pressure and sugar level are normal. Even though I work by sitting. I walk around 2.6km daily twice. What will be the reason for tiredness and body pain?
I am suffering from prolonged periods and had a U/S today. In that scan impressions were given as Hepatomegaly With Fatty Infiltration Of The Liver. What is Hepatomegaly With Fatty Infiltration Of The Liver?
How to sex with our girl friends. How to increase the penis. How much length and size of penis is best for sex.
I have stomach problem. I got problems regarding digestion. Please advice me something to overcome this.
I'm 21 year old male, I feel my stomach is burning and it's hot around stomach region, more over I keep going to toilet (poop) very frequently, like 5 times a day. Could you please me with some medicines.
Why my stool is coming very sticky & having foul smell. I am also having gastric and constipation problem.
I am 78 years female, suffering from stomach ache, I also have diabetes 20 years, thyroid and blood pressure 80-130. Please prescribe a medicine.
I am 27 year old, I am suffering from constipation problem from 7 year. I daily go to washroom for 2 times in a morning within a gap of 2 hour. How can I get relief from that problem.
I used to take eslo 5 for the last couple of years and due to swelling in my both ankles, Dr. Changed my medicines to tazloc 40 but I have noticed that in the evening my bp starts shooting upward and with the medicine it came down and in the morning it is normal. Can you suggest whether this new medicines is not working properly or due to something else my bp starts shooting upward in the evening.
I have a pain in my stomach so what's I will do for it? I had suffering from fever also so give some suggestion to become a better condition?
Hair fall is a very common phenomenon that plagues millions of people around the globe. Most of you take supplements of vitamin on a regular basis as it aids the buildup of new hair and skin cells. Read on to find out how exactly do the various vitamins help your hair:
- Vitamin A: This vitamin controls the production of retinoic acid in your hair follicle. It is not only helpful for skin care but stimulates hair growth. It is immensely fruitful in moisturizing your hair and keeping it healthy. Vitamin A is usually found in sweet potatoes, carrots, tuna, lettuce, mango, sweet red peppers, green leafy vegetables and spinach.
- Vitamin B: Variants of this, such as B12, aid in hair growth by managing stress. Vitamin B is found in fruits such as oranges and papayas, and beans.
- Vitamin C: This vitamin helps you absorb iron from the food you eat which is an absolute essential for hair growth. It also boosts the synthesis of collagen that is required to repair the damage and sustain the structure of your hair. Fruits such as papayas, guavas, lemons, sweet lime, orange, kiwi, vegetables such as broccoli, yellow bell peppers and leafy vegetables are replete with Vitamin C.
- Vitamin D: This vitamin rejuvenates the hair cells in order to form new shafts of hair. Vitamin D is found in dairy products, mushrooms, soy milk, tofu, and cheese. Vitamin D is also naturally made by your body when you expose your skin to the sun, and is called the sun-shine vitamin.
- Vitamin E: This aids in stimulating capillaries and enhancing blood circulation on the scalp. This additionally contributes to hair growth due to its high anti-inflammatory properties and antioxidant content. Certain foods loaded with Vitamin E are pumpkin, broccoli, olive oil, sunflower seeds, almonds, avocado, tofu and spinach.
- Vitamin B5: It is also known as Panthenol, is a vital ingredient that is used in medicines to regulate hair fall. Foods enriched with Vitamin B5 are sweet potatoes, sunflower seeds, avocados, cheese and mushrooms.
Other Ways to Help Hair-
We have gone over the vitamins that may be important for the health of your hair. But lifestyle changes can help just as much. Try:
- cutting back on gels, blow-drying, and brushing hair when wet
- lowering your stress by exercising at least 30 minutes a day
- drinking enough water, 6-8 glasses a day
Being mindful of the foods and drinks you consume, the products you use, and the way you manage stress, can all help improve the well-being of your hair. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.