Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. MalleshYour feedback matters!
Hello Actually past few weeks I am facing some type of breathing problem. Whenever I try to sit in a close car (with all windows closed, I feel dizziness. And while taking a little rest in between jogs, my full body warms up and it feels like blood is rushing to my head. Your help would be appreciated.
Hi I have licked my GF's vagina and inserted penis in her rectum hole so Will it Cause any Problems to The health or It will be Fine Thanks You.
If we do sex with 6 to 7 girls who doesn't have hiv aids without using condom than is it possible for having aids to boy or girl or both?
I am suffering dry cough so that some fever are also for that aand I take paracetamol. So which medicine I prefer.
She is having an infection in nose due to continued sneezing and due to cold she had running nose. Now what should she try to cure it.
If we continuously sit and study wil our abdomen pains? I am right upper abdomen pain since two three days. I sit whole days and nights studying for my coming exams. What is this pain due to? Sometimes this pain shift from right upper to right lower and sometimes just below my breast. Please reply doctors.
What are the reasons for nightfall. How can I stop it if it happens regularly? Is it related to diet?
I haven't be able to sleep problems last 10 days. Due to this sleepless nights I am unable to do regular work in daytime. How to rectify this?
For a 4 months old child born with a hole in the heart, is this treatable? Also how simple or complicated can life be for the child and parents?
If the children do not get sufficient amount of sleep at night, then their health will start getting deteriorated slowly. According to the medical surveys, it has been discovered that kids need much more sleep than adults.
It is pretty impossible to maintain kids' health without proper sleep at night. The kids will get tired soon and will lack in energy because of poor sleep.
Why sleep is important for kids' health?
- Growth promotion: Growth process might get retarded as a result of less hours of sleep. If the kids stop growing, then their health cannot be maintained.
- Proper weight maintenance: If the kids lack in proper sleep, then their weight might get decreased slowly. A good sleep of at least 10 hours a day is necessary for maintaining weight of children so that great health can be acquired.
- Boosting internal energy: More energy will be generated so that daily activities can be performed with ease. The stamina level of kids can also be boosted as well.
- Growing improved bed-time habits: Bed-time habits can be properly scheduled with good sleep. If the sleep routine is not properly maintained, then the health condition of the kids will be adversely affected. Sleep can be audited properly, and your kids can grow fast.
- Promotes learning process: The kids can get an improved learning process by means of having good amount of sleep. If you want to make your kids learn new things or habits, then for that sufficient sleep during the night is needed.
- Increase in attention and concentration: Mental strength of kids can be increased along with the increase in concentration and attention level. This is very much essential for maintaining studies and daily activities.
- Reduction of injury risk: Immunity system of kids can be boosted to a great extent with proper sleep as a result of which the risks of physical and mental injuries can be reduced. In fact, severe kinds of heart diseases can also be prevented by means of having a good sleep at night.
Sleeping schedules for kids
- Pre-schoolers need almost 10-13 hours of sleep.
- For newborns, 14-17 hours sleep is appropriate.
- Infants need a sleep for almost 12-15 hours.
- Young adults are in need of at least 7-9 hours of sleep.
- Teenagers need 8-10 hours night-time sleep.
- For school-going kids, 9-11 hours sleep is needed.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.