Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. MalikarjunYour feedback matters!
My wife is 61 yrs old. Suffering fro m rheumatic artirities snce 8 yrs and bp since 30 yrs she is taking the following medicians:- 1. Hcq 200 od 2. Shekcal hs od 3. Amlodopine 5mg od 4. Lenfo od 5. Folic acid od kindly advice if the above medicines have some side effect in the long if what are those.
There is some blood discharge while spitting its around 10% every morning and along with that I m suffering some kind of neck pain may I know the real cause.
I have a fracture with bone bruise in my right knee. It is from last six months. It still feels pain when I put weight on it. Now what should I do. Is it be healed by medicine or I have to undergo knee surgery?
I am suffering from psoriatic ARTHRITIS and I guess that's reached crotch areas as well and itz very irritating. Please suggest me some medications for the same.
I am suffering from dislocation problem in the shoulder both, and it takes nearly 2 hours to get set itself. In the mean time I am experiencing severe pain which I cannot express in words. I cannot take pain killers as I am a CKD patient and my age is 43 years, so what I have to do when the joint got dislocated.
As per my mri report I have disc dehydration and protrusion. Although there is no pain in back but whenever I bend forward or do any exercise which involves forward bending my back becomes stiff and difficult to walk or get up. What is the solution to this problem.
I am 55 years. Have sugar levels under control. Since last 8 months I am experienced pains in both knees. Kindly advise what kind of precautions/medicine have to take.
Back pain is generally associated with problems related to bones at the back. The bones forming the back is known as vertebrae that form the human spine. The disc between the vertebrae absorbs shocks and allow spine flexibility. With advanced age and increasing wear and tear, the discs tend to become dry and break. The degeneration of the discs can lead to compressing of the nerve originating from the spinal cord. While disc prolapse can affect any part of the spine, the ones that are most vulnerable include lumbar disc and the cervical disc.
Common symptoms of this condition include lower back ache, sciatica etc. The pain from the back can get transported to arms, neck, leg etc. The homeopathic mode of treatment can be extremely beneficial for fixing disc prolapse. Since there are no side effects of homeopathy, this is the perfect choice for many patients.
Some typical symptoms that homeopathy can address:
Some of the typical symptoms that homeopathy can address include the following:
- A person suffering from lower back pain that increases while sitting but normalizes while in motion.
- The back pain increases while lifting weight.
- Stiffness is experienced around the lower back area.
- A person finding difficulty in bending the body.
- Increased thrust for water resulting in a more than required consumption of water.
- Dull pain in the lower back area leading to numbness.
- Sharp pain while getting up from a sitting position.
What are the possible causes of this condition?
There is no single reason for disc prolapse. It can occur due to wear and tear of the vertebrae, a nasty accident, aging, water limitation in the disc, weight lifting, prolonged wear and tear of the disc etc. The lumbar is the most vulnerable area that gets affected because of disc prolapse.
Advantages of homeopathic treatment
- The biggest advantage is the fact that there are no side effects of this mode of treatment.
- Homeopathy can repair the lumbar area from advanced level degradation.
- Homeopathy can treat the most stubborn disc prolapse irrespective of the condition.
- Chronic back pain can be treated with homeopathy better than any form of medicines.
What are the few important medicines of homeopathy to treat this condition?
- Rhus tox is prescribed to those patients who suffer from back ache or disc prolapse but get relief while in motion.
- Bryonia is referred to those patients whose pain gets normalized after sitting.
- Colocynth and Magnesium Phos are given to those who suffer from bulging of the disc leading to sciatica.
- Gnaphalium is referred to those patients who suffer from sciatica along with numbness. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.