Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. MalikarjunYour feedback matters!
I fell down in feb 15 and right from then, I have pain in right leg near knee and ankle. I find that in sitting posture the pain is less and it is more especially when I climb or go down through the steps. I applied oil and massaged. But the pain, though not severe, is persisting. What I should do? I had undergone cabg a decade back and I am taking medicines for that. As such, I do not want to take pain killers. Soliciting your kind response.
I am nearing 70 heart patient. Taking medicine nitrocontine, cardivaz 6.25, lanoxin, lasilaco, nerobian etc since 2006. My both legs fingers are paining. Sugar tested normal. Do you have any medicine in english, ayurveda. Kindly suggest.
She has also gone through paralysis attack twice. But there is no relief In back pain. Please advise.
I am 13 days post op from a left tkr and am having trouble sitting due to a pain in my thigh, above the drain wound and was wondering if anyone else has had this problem. Would love to hear from others about their experience during recovery x.
I have a back pain problem. Doctors have seen and diagnosed as long standing slipped disc. I Seek a spine surgeon practising in Bellevue Clinic who does endoscopic spine surgery.
I am 21 years old, yesterday I sliped from the stairs and I got savior pain at backside. Is this pain will raise any problems in future?
I have lower back pain for last 2 years. I have done MRI CT scan, kindly advise for further treatment.
I am a 15 year old diabetic; from the past two/three months, I have a lot of burning sensation on the bottom side of my feet; sometimes I also feel numb; I am afraid that is it due to improper blood circulation? Please suggest me suitable remedies.
Sir I am a 46 years old lady. I am suffering with wrist pain along with neck pain including whole hand. It's happening frequently. Please help me out.
I am 24 years old male and I have pain in my disc please help me for relief in my pain. please tell me any solution for this pain. What do I know for this pain.
My right leg angle was broken before one month. Now doctor removed the plaster. But I have pain on the angle. What i have to do for relief in this problem.
I am 30 years age and am having severe back pain and ligament tear in right knee. Kindly assist whether homeopathy can be helpful.
Socialisation of L5, small lipohaemangiamo at D8, schmorls nodes at D10 and D12, small disc prominence at L3-L4, L4-L5.
I am 30 years old female I have joint and muscle pain in 2 years ago my diagnosis report is esr 85, crp 10. 1 mg/l and ana antibody is 0.39 od ratio now I am taking a medicine indocap sr, saaz igm hcqs 200 mg and raveva dsr but the pain will not clear please advise me what shall I do.
I am 22years male, I am having backpain issues from past 2 months. It is making office work really hard. What should I do?
One part of the human body is essential for the efficient functioning of another. The hip joint provides support to your overall body weight while you are at ease or in motion. Suffering from medical problems pertaining to the hip can impede free movement; walking, running, stooping, sitting or even lying down will cause immense pain and discomfort in such a situation. While certain bodily disabilities come with old age and are in most cases unavoidable; some others can actually be controlled through physical exercise.
Take a look at a few stretches to improve your hip mobility:
- Stretch like a pigeon: This yoga loosens up muscle tension in and around a person's hip. Your right leg must be stretched behind while the upper part of your body bends over a folded left leg in front. Your head rests on your coupled hands. This stretch improves the shape of your hip as well.
- Try to be an eagle for hip firmness: To align your body in the perfect eagle pose; you probably need to be a conjurer; that is the kind of flexibility the posture requires. Be a half-chair making your hands intersect above your head while your left leg crosses the right one. The pressure is on your hip making it strong. Your body has to be in one single line.
- Sit in the chair pose: Crouching on your haunches with your torso inclined to the front is a good way to better hip mobility. This exercise also relieves you of back pain. It adds potency to the muscles of your upper thighs thus giving a well- rounded hip extra support.
- Stoop in the downward doggy pose: The downward doggy pose helps you concentrate on the fullness of your hips. The back muscles are stretched and the problem of a small, rickety hip is dealt with through this yoga. Your legs should be erect at the knees and should be stretched apart depending upon the width of your hip. The rest of your body should bend in a forward arch while your spread hands touch the ground.
- Try out the benefits of World's Greatest Stretch: World's greatest stretch involves a series of stretches that not only accentuates your hipline making your hip muscles adaptable to stress but also tones muscles in other parts of your body. It is a three- fold exercise. The second step is the most difficult where your body is balanced on a half folded right leg and you're required to touch the ground with your right elbow.