Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pathologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Malatkar Sri Krishna
Submit a review for Dr. Malatkar Sri KrishnaYour feedback matters!
My husband had fever three days back and he was given antibiotics with the paracematols. He does not have fever now but he is unable to get up because of body ache .Can I suggest me what can be done?
I have pain in my neck and throat (Near Collar Bone, Right and left side of the Larynx, I notice the pain during the evenings, before meal, and whenever I feel stressed. But the pain is not constant, it is on and off. I am not able to decide whether the pain is causing because of gastric stress, Mental stress or Nerve stress or anything inside my neck. I have digestion problems from past one year. I don? t have any other habits. I am non vegetarian. I drive bike 70 kilometers every day in traffic. I have this from Past 8 months. Please let me know what tests I need to undergo to find out the problem.
My dad aged 73 suddenly says pain in one side of the body? Checked with doctor he says no nerve problem and pills for 4 days. Any idea how to cure this?
I am 33 years men. My problem is whole body pain. Weakness ,numbness recently I have checked anti CCP .anti CCP blood results is positive. Please advice sir thanks.
I have a body pain especially at my back, shoulder, neck. Please suggest me any good drug Or can I take signoheal tab.
I met an accident few years ago, and now when cold air blows I feels too much pain in all my body. So what should I do?
I got fever two days back and consulted a local doctor and now the body temperature is fine but I'm feeling weakness inside my body and whole body is paining, mostly upper part. I don't know why I'm feeling weak. Please help.
My body is very paining and mind is also pain I take more medicines but not effective anyone I request you please you help me.
I am very lazy and fat. Whenever I am trying to wake up in morning, my body gets so much of pain. I am working these days. I want to become fit and want to get a healthy and easier life. Tell me possible remedies for it.
I do long running on my toes. This has lead to pain in my calf. What can I do to reduce the pain, as well as increase the strength of my calf?
Head and limbs pain me so much pain that I do and sometimes the whole body is rigid, so all told me that treatment should be erased.
Hello sir, I am feeling body pain and I eat some pain killer but I'm not feeling relax. What should i do?
I am 20 years old, I have join pain in my body. I use to take pain killer but it relief only a little time. Please help me.
I have suffering from fever for two days and I have full body pain for last night sir please help me.
Heels are weight bearing part of feet during standing, walking or running. Improper postures or foot wear can cause degeneration of heel and subsequent pain.
Causes for heel pain:
1. Sprains: Improper exercise and improper footwear like high heels can put unnecessary stress on heels and cause pain. Avoid such conditions by using excellent quality heels and avoiding them as much as possible. Exercise should be done under expert guidance.
2. Fractures: Stress or hairline fractures can occur even without trauma and cause pain. In such cases, you should immediately consult a doctor.
3. Plantar fasciitis: A common cause for heel pain, the Plantar fascia at heel can cause severe early morning heel pain. It can be managed with exercises, PRP Injections.
4. Arthritis: Gout, rheumatoid arthritis and other types of arthritis can affect ankle joint and cause heel pain. This can be managed with medications and exercises. In severe cases injections may be needed for treatment.
1. Change in shoes: Shoes play a key role in the development of heel pain. Avoid wearing heels for prolonged period and specially when walking long distances.
2. Foot supports: There are specialized heel supports and wedges, which you can wear with the footwear. These supports help redistribute weight from the problem areas and uniformly distribute it among the other parts of the foot. Heel cups are also another form of supports you could try.
3. Pain relief medications: Over the counter analgesics like Ibuprofen or Paracetamol can help in reducing acute episodes of pain. Self - medication for prolonged periods should be avoided.
4. Ice packs: Application of ice packs decrease pain and stiffness of heel. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a pain management specialist.