Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Malathi DeviYour feedback matters!
I had sex right after my period ended like after a day or so. But I had sex without protection but had a pill immediately to avoid pregnancy. Its been a week since I had sex. Now I am having a brown discharge from few hours. Is it because I am pregnant or because of old blood?
Is swimming is good for girls? What r the benefits of swimming? What precautions should be taken while swimming to keep our hygiene good n skin healthy? Please suggest me.
26years marage Im 46 age Wife 42 age No child Iwant ask about (ivf-icsi &pgd )cost From me and my wife no donor And success rate Thanks
It's being 4 years of marriage, still not conceive, now we got hsg test report that fallopian tube is block one side, pcod is also. What to do next?
I am six month pregnant and I have gained only 1kg till now. What should I do now I am very disturb.
I guess I'm having urinary hesitancy. Today was the third time in this week that I have had difficulty in starting urination and maintaining the flow stream though I had the strong pressure to pee.(I masturbate once a day and don't have any medical issues as such) Am I really having urinary hesitancy. Please prescribe some home remedies.
I am little healthier so I am having lumps on my thigh area and on stomach and back how can I remove those lumps and look more beautiful.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
My wife have PCOS and she got pregnant in July 2013 and after knowing about pregnancy she got miscarriage. Pregnancy happened one and half years later of our marriage. Till now she didn't get her pregnancy. She got laparoscopic surgery for PCOS in September 2015 and assured us about pregnancy within 3 months but till now she didn't got it. One of gynecologist after going through USG that her egg is not forming. Please suggest how egg must form and she gets pregnant soon. She has thyroid and taking eltroxin 100 everyday in empty stomach. Her thyroid is 2.32.
What is yoga?
Yoga is the practice of asanas and breathing techniques deigned to strengthen both the body and the mind. Therefore, there are many benefits of practicing yoga for your mental health. The practice of yoga has increased worldwide. The reason this 5000-year-old tradition is slowly taking over is due to the immense impact it has on your mental health. Stress, anxiety, insomnia etc. are all slowly on the increase and thanks to the proven impact yoga has on regulating each of these conditions, the practice is slowly increasing.
Here are some of the impacts of yoga on mental health:
1. It moves you from the sympathetic nervous system to the parasympathetic nervous system:
In simple terms, it takes you from the fight or flight reactions to the rest & digest. In a more relaxed state you typically feel less anxiety and stress.
2. Yoga decreases heart-rate and blood pressure:
Doing an hour of yoga a day can help decrease your heart rate and blood pressure. Once your heart rate is in control it slowly brings about a more relaxed state. This in turn helps reduce the levels of anxiety.
3. Yoga encourages a positive mind-set:
Like any form of exercise, yoga release endorphins, that are feel good chemicals. The release of this neurotransmitter helps reduce stress levels and forces the brain to re-write itself in positive ways. A more positive attitude also helps manage depression better.
4. Yoga improves attention and memory:
Another important benefit to yoga is the impact it has on memory and attention span. After only a 20-minute yoga workout, memory and concentration improves.
5. Yoga helps build self-esteem:
Self-esteem is an important aspect of self. You cultivate a non-judgemental relationship with yourself. You learn to trust your decisions and actions. Your confidence levels increase and this helps you build a healthy ego wherein you have nothing to prove and only work for your satisfaction.
Hi, I am 27 years old. And from last 6, 7 months i'm having a problem. Earlier my period cycle was of exact 28 days but from last some months i'm getting periods in 26,25 or sometimes 27 days. I am feeling pain in my lower abdomen near about 10 days before my period date. And having back pain too. M doing sitting job from last 4 years so in confusion now. Is this weakness or hormonal changes. One more thing that i'm noticing hairs on chin area from last 6 months. Is this normal or anything serious. please help me out. I'll be getting married in october and why m getting these problems now? Suggest any medicine or other solution.
Looking for the path toward a healthier you? it’s not hard to find. The journey begins with some simple tweaks to your lifestyle.
The right diet, exercise, and stress-relief plan all play a big role.
Follow a heart-healthy diet — there’s an easy recipe if your goal is to keep away problems like heart disease and strokes.
– eat more fruits and veggies.
– choose whole grains. Try brown rice instead of white. Switch to whole wheat pasta.
– choose lean proteins like poultry, fish, beans, and legumes.
– cut down on processed foods, sugar, salt, and saturated fat.
Exercise every day — the more active you are, the better, meng says. Exercise boosts your heart health, builds muscle and bone strength, and wards off health problems.
Aim for 2 and a half hours of moderate activity, like brisk walking or dancing, every week. If you’re ok with vigorous exercise, stick to 1 hour and 15 minutes a week of things like running or playing tennis. Add a couple of days of strength training, too.
Vaginal yeast infection: causes, symptoms & natural tips to cure
If you’re busy, try short bursts of activity throughout the day. Walk often. A good target is 10, 000 steps a day. Take the stairs. Park your car far away from your destination.
Lose weight — when you shed pounds you’ll lower your risk of heart disease, type 2 diabetes, and cancer.
Aim for a slow, steady drop. Try to lose 1-2 pounds a week by being active and eating better.
“it doesn’t have to be an hour of intense exercise every day,”.
“any little bit helps.”
As you improve, dial up the time and how hard you work out. If you want to lose a lot of weight, try for 300 minutes of exercise a week.
Healthy diet not just important but is a necessity
Cut down your stress — it can take a toll on your health. You probably can’t avoid it altogether, but you can find ways to ease the impact. Don’t take on too much. Try to set limits with yourself and others. It’s ok to say no.
To relieve stress, try:
– deep breathing
– healthy eating
Take time every day to invest in your health.
Sir my ultrasound report is stating that uterus is slightly bulky anteverted and deviated to left side. Cavity is empty. endometrium is 6.2mm in thickness. Monetarily is normal. Mild tenderness is present in left lower abdomen. I am feeling pain. I have not undergone any birth process or surgery before. Vomiting comes 4-5t times in a day. Please suggest causes and remedies?
Hi goodmrng Dr. I am paul n my friend is sunita she does not have monthly period she used to after two or three month she has checked up already if she take medicine then she used to have monthly waist if she stop taking medicine then its stays same.
Post-pregnancy weight can be difficult to get rid of. It is a gradual process and often takes time. Experts are of the view that hormonal imbalance and a sudden increase in the diet are the major cause of the additional weight. This being said, shedding weight is possible if a consistent effort is made on a daily basis. Here is a list of hat tips to get you started:
- Walk every day: Walking 5 minutes a day does the world of good in the endeavor of shedding weight. Post the 6-week check-up after the arrival of the baby, the duration of walking can be increased. Brisk walking for half an hour can help the body to weight as much as 300 calories a day.
- Weight training- Weight training is one of the best forms of exercise to lose weight quickly. If hitting a gym is a problem, a personal trainer can be hired for working out. Certain exercises such as lifting small weights, doing lunges is a good way to start.
- Breastfeed: Breastfeeding for a time duration of 30-45 minutes (about3-4 times a day) helps to lose 600-800 calories per day. Some women even report of shedding all their extra weight just through breastfeeding. This is by far the easiest way of losing weight.
- Say no to calories- Calories, by all means, will have to be avoided. Certain fast food items such as soda, chocolate, and chips should not be consumed at all. Instead, meals rich in nutrient, fresh vegetable, fruits, whole grains etc. should be consumed on a daily basis.
- Frequent meals- 2 to 3 heavy meals a day are detrimental to a person trying to shed weight. Frequent meals, on the other hand, maintain a steady blood sugar level, reduce the tendency of over-eating and do not let fat store in the body.
- Frequent naps- Studies show that frequent naps can help a great deal of weight. It reduces the craving of eating food with high calorie. It also revitalizes the metabolism and refrains a person from long term self-deprivation. Naps will also help to gather enough energy to perform other physical activities.
- Healthy snacks- Home-made snacks containing whole wheat, low-fat milk and yogurt are good snack options for post pregnancy weight loss. These snacks block hormones that are responsible for storage of fat in the body.
- Yoga or meditation- Yoga has proved to be extremely effective for women trying to shed post-pregnancy weight. It especially helps in toning down the fat in the upper and lower abdomen which is extremely difficult to get rid of. Yoga also relaxes the mind and helps to focus more.
- Consumption of warm water- Drinking warm water after every meal serves two purposes.
- It doesn’t let the fat store inside the body.
- It helps in better digestion. It has to be ensured that the water is mildly warm and drinkable.
- Avoid stress- Nurturing a baby is exhausting enough. Stress on top of this can be disastrous. It leads to depression resulting into junk eating. It has to be ensured that stress is avoided by engaging in activities such as cooking, painting or listening to music. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.