Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Major S.G.M.QuadriYour feedback matters!
I have been suffering from bowel movement trouble, heartburn, urination difficulties and has gas problems. I also have diarrhea for which I took meds but above problems have started. Loose motions have stopped but above symptoms have also started. Trouble in bowel movements are very painful and my stomach fills bloated. So, please someone help me. I also have difficulties in urination.
Sir I have problem which is very serious. I want a urgent answer from you. I had a sex problem that my sex time is very less. I only do for a minute. Please provide a better answer. So I can satisfy my wife well.
Suffering from 3-4 years .Erectile dysfunction, hair loss, weakness, legs pain, mood change, anger headache And I am suffering from throat pain jaw pain inside jaw there is tingling (ant feeling )in cheeks side from inside full mouth .is this because of low testosterone level. Is there any medicine to improve testosterone level. I want to improve my total body. Please suggest me gud medicine for this I am waiting for your reply.
I have head ache from 2 weeks. And when I take shower I start sneezing after get shower. My head start aching. And my eyes start burning.
I am 48 years old and a diabetic patient. From last 4 months I have a little wound on my left foot. Having too much pain from last 4 months. Now my sugar is 120 so wht can I do.
I m suffering from head pain. When I used to work on my laptop after that I could not have pain if I closed my laptop. So what is precautions to take care of it Many of the doctors I consulted but no effect took place. Kindly help me out.
I had sexual problem and I don't get marriage till. My pennies is small and it's cuming very soon so I wil afraid very much to get marriage pls sugest me.
I have a problem sex I go to sex with my partner maximum 10 to 15 minutes I done without satisfaction please give me some medicine to long my sex timing.
I will turn 18 on this 28, but I am too weak and thin physically and even my weight is low. I have cough all through the year. What I should do for solving my problems?
My brother problem was he had only one testicle So some time he get pain in that area What is the problem? How to get recover form that pain.
Is it actually possible in medical science that one can increase his penis if he has really small one? Also what about the curve one is it perform the healthy sex like other or some problem is there? Is it possible to make it straight? I heard from some Doctors that after marriage the curveness and small problem in penis will get cure once you involved in active sex, Is it true?
I am 23 years old and I suffering from body pain near abdomen, near backbone and chest I think it is due to gastric problem I had OMEZ medicine for a while but I m worried it may lead to heavy and serious problem later. Is it. What should I do n which doctor should I consult.
Gud evng sir, my name is lucky and I am the person facing a very bad health prblm which I cannot describe openly thts the reason I have selected Lybrate please help me sir, my penis is very small when flaccid (2) when erect (5") and very weak and testicles are also small they use to be bit hotter before now they became cold, I use to masturbate alot nearly once or twice a day to get relax now I hav stopped doing that also, I am facing some remembrance prblm also I am 25 years and unmarried and facing the back pain also please suggest me some medical tests and about my fertility perfection test who to consult and what type oc deficiency I have?
The inflammation of the tissues around the sinuses is a condition known as sinusitis. This can be triggered by a number of factors including a common cold and pollen allergies. The symptoms of acute sinusitis are -
- Facial muscle pain
- Stuffiness of the nose
- Running nose
- Loss of smell
Sinusitis is an uncomfortable condition on its own, but can also lead to a number of other complications. Ayurveda can be very effective in treating sinusitis without causing any other side effects. Here are a few ways to treat sinusitis with Ayurveda.
- Steam inhalations - Steam is a decongestant that can successfully clear congestion and make sinusitis less painful. This can be done five to six times a day. If your sinus is causing excessive pain, this should be repeated regularly for at least a week. In cases of chronic sinusitis, you may even continue this form of treatment for two years.
- Nasyam - Nasyam is one of the five therapies of detoxification according to Ayurveda. It treats sinusitis by administering medicated oils or herbal juices through the nostrils into the body. Nasyam acts by attacking and removing excess humor in sinus cavities. This improves the flow of oxygen in the body, and thus also helps treat the pain that is a result of your sinusitis.
- Ginger-Garlic - Ginger and garlic have a number of medicinal properties. A teaspoon of fresh ginger juice with honey can help reduce the congestion caused by sinusitis. This should ideally be had early in the morning, as soon as you wake up and may be repeated in the evening. Similarly, create a concoction with crushed garlic, turmeric, and honey, in the ratio of 1 tsp each of garlic and turmeric and 2 tbsp of honey. Have 1 tsp of this concoction daily.
- Jala Neti - Neti is a yogic purification method and jala neti refers to purification by water. This is a simple technique that should be practiced daily to relieve problems related to sinuses. Fill a neti pot with lukewarm water and a little salt. Position the neti pot such that the spout is in one of the nostrils. Breathe through your mouth and tilt your head till the water starts flowing from one nostril to the other. Once the pot has been emptied, repeat the process with another nostril. This can be repeated any number of times.
- Change your diet - Ayurveda is a lifestyle and hence diet is a very important part of the treatment. Avoid cold and oily food. Starting the day with a glass of lemon juice and water is also said to be beneficial to sinusitis patients. Processed foods, chocolates, liquor, carbonated drinks etc are other things to be refrained from when treating sinusitis with Ayurveda.
Related Tip: Ayurvedic Treatments for Erectile Dysfunction?