Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Submit a review for Dr. Mahita ReddyYour feedback matters!
I got very light period for 2-3 days. After that continuously facing yellow discharge. It happened with me (light period) once but got proper period by sysron NCR tablet. Now its happening again. Is it my period (light period) or I should wait for proper period? Its been 10 days passed from my period date . I have faced this issue in April too. I have negative pregnancy test. What can cause all this?
I am unmarried. I missed my periods on june, july an august and again october and november. Is it related to my fats?
I had sex with my boyfriend and I missed my periods. I doing pregnancy test at home for twice but I am not pregnant I went to my doctor she gave me maprate tab. For five days twice a day and then I will have my periods its 3rd day a grey white discharge is coming out of vagina and stomach and backache. what do I do now to get my periods still can I be pregnant.
Hi I am married trying to conceive 2 years before I used to have period flow for 4 days and now I hardly bleed for two days with miniature clots. I have 26-30 days cycle why does my blood flow reduced and whether it affects my pregnancy please help.
I am 21 years old and having facial hair (from past 4-5 years) and also from last 1 month I am not having measures cycle. Also my dates varies like every time the date of my periods varies, sometimes my dates last long for 15 days and sometimes only 5-6 days. From last few months my weight also increases. Please let me know is it serious.
In pregnancy Nowadays she is feel very tired and she not take perfect meal. Its normal or I have to consult (6 week )?
Depression can be caused because of many reasons. However, it can get worse or be triggered due to nutritional deficiency. However nutritional deficiencies and depression act in a vicious cycle. Depressed people often receive less or improper food which leads to malnutrition which again aggravate depression. Thus, both conditions should be treated simultaneously. Read further to know how:
- Omega-3 fatty acids: An Omega-3 unsaturated fat deficiency can cause depression. That shows exactly how much fish, salmon, halibut or flaxseeds and walnuts we have to expend to be at an ideal level. These basic minerals lessen aggravation and take up a basic part in our mental health, particularly memory and disposition.
- Vitamin D: Vitamin D deficiency is a noteworthy problem that specialists and general physicians perceive to be dangerous. This lack has been connected to depression, dementia and mental imbalance. The majority of our Vitamin D levels drop off during the fall and winter months, since daylight is the best source of vitamin D.
- Magnesium: Odds are great that you are magnesium inadequate since a lot of people are. Sugar, phosphoric acid, perpetual anxiety, anti-infection agents and diuretics contain magnesium. Magnesium is infrequently alluded to as the anxiety counteracting agent.
- Vitamin B complex: B vitamins like vitamin B6 and vitamin B12 have some great medical advantages, including decreased heart diseases and healthy skin and nails. Again, a vitamin B deficiency may affect your emotional wellness. Every one in four depressed or stressed woman suffers from vitamin B12 deficiency.
- Folate: Individuals with a low folate level have just a seven percent reaction to treatment with antidepressants. Those with high folate levels have a reaction of 44 percent. That is the reason a lot of specialists are currently endorsing a folate called Deplin to treat dejection.
- Amino acids: Amino acids are the building blocks of protein that help your mind work efficiently. An amino acid deficiency may make you feel slow, foggy, unfocused, and discouraged. Great sources of amino acids include meat, eggs, beans, seeds, and nuts.
- Iron: Iron deficiency is truly common in women. Around 20 percent of the women and 50 percent of pregnant women are iron deficient. Just 3 percent of men are iron deficient. The most widely recognized type of side effect is the decreasing number of red platelets brought on by the lack of iron. The side effects include weakness, concentration issues and a foggy mind.
- Zinc: Zinc is used by more proteins (a person has more than 300) than some other minerals. It is important to most of the body’s systems. It also helps our stomach to determine what food items or nutrients to keep and what to dispose off.
Therefore, it is very important for a person to consume the right amount of nutrients that a human needs. Their deficiency not only causes depression, but also many other diseases and illnesses. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist and ask a free question.
I got my TVC report today which read" Both ovaries are bulky in size with a few peripherally placed follicles although the stroma is not echogenic. LH/FSH levels are advised to rule out Pcod" Cervix shows free nabothian cysts. What does this mean? please doctors help me.
Hello sir, Maine apni wife ke sath last time unsafe sex kiya tha. Bt us ke baad us ka period after 5 days late se or sahi se ni aaya tha. Or us ke baad abhi tk ni aaya. Pregency test kit se check kiya to negative hai. please help for regular period.
I am 21 years old girl. I have A cyst in my right breast and I consulted a doctor when I was felt the pain .that was 2 years back .and the scanning report is that:-shows mild fibroadenosis more on right side .there is a small cyst 1.1*0.6 cm at 1 0' clock position of right mammary gland. No abnormal calcification. But now I feel that the cyst is multiplying. I felt that another one is coming on that same breast. Is that any serious one?
Can a beta hcg pregnancy test be wrong?, do these tests go with multiple checks and then they are shown to us?
I am 25. Unmarried. Last month my periods lasted only for 4 days instead of 5. And this month. On my 1st day there is less bleeding and brownish red blood. The flow is not proper. I feel my periods will end on the 2nd day only. Why am I having shorter cycles? Am I infertile? Will I have a problem in conceiving in future? My life style is v healthy. I am active. Do not drink or smoke and I take fresh greens in my diet in some form everyday. But my periods are REGULAR. Pls help. I am scared.
My periods usually go for 3 days. In February, my periods flow was heavy lasted for 5 days and I could find tissues like egg of a fish. Could it be a miscarriage?
I had sex today. She was on 6 th day of her menstrual cycle. We used condom. But still I have some fear about conception. Can you tell me which are the safe days and fertile days.
Hello doctor I am from gangtok my daughter have problem. We consult Dr. In gurgaon they told that she have Nephrotic syndrome after treatment she is okay but after five months again protein will come out with urine so please sugest what to do we were going Delhi for the problem.
Good for your brain: Almonds are a source of many nutrients which help in the development and health of the human brain. Almonds have been connected to a higher intellectual level and they have long been considered an essential food item for growing children. Almonds also contain two vital brain nutrients, riboflavin, and L-carnitine, which have been shown to increase brain activity, resulting in new neural pathways and a decreased occurrence of Alzheimer's disease.
Regulation of cholesterol: Regular consumption of almonds helps to increase the level of high-density lipoproteins (HDL) and they reduce the level of low-density lipoproteins (LDL). This balance is vital to a healthy cholesterol level, and a reduction of LDL (bad cholesterol) is always a good thing.
Bone Health: Almonds are a fantastic source of many vitamins and minerals, and phosphorous is definitely counted among them! Phosphorous can have a considerable impact on the strength and durability of bones and teeth while also preventing the onset of age-related conditions like osteoporosis.