Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mahita Reddy
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Submit a review for Dr. Mahita ReddyYour feedback matters!
My wife has missed her periods from last 2 months she did not been in her regular cycle, also she is having pain in her stomach and she is also having pain at the time of urine, so can anyone help me out what should I do and are these the symptoms of her pregnancy?
Hello I feel sexually disturb when I going to do sex with my girl friend. She is now 24 & i am 26 yrs r8 now. She got a frightens during in a bed. What can I do. I also have a idea to drink her sex increase medicine. Is this a r8 way to doing with her. Help me.
Hi, I'm 29. Had unprotected sex plenty of times with my husband. I have not gotten my period over 2 and half months or so. I have taken pregnancy tests and they came out negative. I don't know whats happening. Now a days i am getting blood in urine
My friends age 30 married life 4 years she suffered poor egg released .amh hormone level 0.19 .fertility centers drs advice will go for ivf. What is solution of amh level hormone increase. Past I'll ness irregular periods. 3 months pregnant abortion.
Dear Sir/Madam My wife has been operated with major surgery for delivery of baby. Now three months have been completed. Yesterday she had got period. Is there any problem for feeding of a baby? Will she get surplus milk for her baby? please Tel me or educate me regarding this topic thoroughly.
I am 4 months pregnant. Is it necessary for me to include milk in my diet? Are there any substitutes for the same?
Plz tell me to cure vaginal yeast infection. How I cure it. Which medicine are help me to get relief from it.
Hi, i am 43 years old female and i have subserosal fibroid in uterus. Please guide me. I want to cure it at home.
Suffering from any degenerative or terminal disease like lymphoma can be really tough. It takes a huge toll on your mental health. Whether you are suffering from it or someone close to you, the impact is extremely painful and going through each day is a fight in itself. But, you must struggle. Just to minimize your anguish a little bit more, here are some ways to cope with the lymphoma:
- Be open about your disease: Try to talk about your disease with other people as much as possible. Talk about what you are going through. How it is making you feel, how painful it is. Share all of your feelings. Don’t be ashamed or feel bad about your disease.
- Deal with fear and scare: There is no point in minimizing the fact that you will be afraid and scared. But try to calm yourself down. Think about your options for treatment and consult your doctor about them. Learning about the possible treatments will make you feel safe.
- Try to engage in physical activities: As much as your body permits try to engage yourself in physical activities like walking, simple exercises, yoga, and other physical activities. It will help to keep your stress level in check.
- Get out: Don’t confine yourself to your home as it may lead to depression. Engage in daily activities like going to a grocery store, a shopping mall, a club or just for a stroll in the park. Calling your friends or your family and going out for a coffee can help a great deal.
- Think about financial matters: Dealing with a long-term disease can be really stressful not only emotionally but also financially. This makes it extremely important to plan your finances well. If you have health care insurance, try to go over with your agent on how much you will be covered and save money accordingly.
- Handle your work life: About work, talk with HRD at your office and tell him/her about your medical condition and how well you are prepared to deal with the work designated for you.
- Don’t push people away: In most cases, due to prolonged illness, the patients become hopeless and tries to push people close to them away. They find it extremely difficult to cope with the disease, so try to keep your loved ones as close to you as possible. If someone comes forward with a helping hand, accept it.
- Managing side effects: The side effects of the treatment can affect you as well. Try to go over them with your doctor before starting your treatment.
- Facing infertility: Conceiving children can be a problem during this period. If you are planning to have children, consult a fertility doctor and check your options.
- Deal with relapse: If you have cancerous cells, you must be prepared for a relapse. However, it will be easier to deal with a relapse as you know what to expect and which way to go.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am 29 years old, I have a small tumor near my vagina from past few years, it won't hurt, is there any way removing that without surgery.
Dear Doctors, is is possible that breast mass and breast cyst (filled with water) both present at a time in one or both breasts?
Mam Maine Sex Kiya Tha Uske Baad Main Apni Gf Ko Unwanted 72 bhi Diya Tha Lekin Uskebaad Bhi Mere Gf Ke Period 10 din Ho Gye Abhi Tak Period Nahi Hua Kya Pregnant Hai plesae Mam Help Me.
She had her periods last on 13th Feb. After that she had unprotected sex with her bf on 2nd March. Is there any chances of her getting pregnant. If yes, please suggest something to avoid this pregnancy.
• Drink 1 – 2 glasses of lukewarm water early morning to stay healthy and acidity free. Drink more and more water. It is one of the easy Home Remedies to beat acidity. Have a habit to drink warm water after meal at night which helps in proper digestion.
• Coconut water is an effective means for acidity and soothe your digestive system.
• Eat carbohydrate rich food like rice ,which is easy to digest without any acid formation.
• Banana, watermelon and cucumber aid your digestion and good for curing acidity. So, use it in your diet.
• Vegetables like sweet potatoes ,carrot and beet root are effective in fighting acidity. Vegetables such as drumsticks, beans, pumpkin and carrot give you relief from acidity.
• Have dinner two to three hours before sleep, it would ensure food is digested completely and keep you healthy.
• Eat some almonds after every meal, every snack, every time you ingest something basically. Nuts do something to seemingly neutralize the juices in your stomach, relieving and preventing some instances of heartburn.
• Chewing on five to six tulsi leaves when you suffer from acidity is a great way to beat the discomfort you feel.
• Simply chewing on a few saunf seeds can help reduce the symptoms of acidity, as a long term remedy, boil a few seeds in water and leave overnight, drink this water during the day when you feel uneasy.
• Have one teaspoon of amla powder twice a day to help keep acidity at bay.
• Take a probiotic supplement. Probiotics are mixtures of "good" bacteria normally found in your gut.
• Use of honey and water before meals fights acidity.
• You can take cold cow milk before going to bed at night to cure acidity.
• You can chew piece of jaggery after every meal. Potassium present in the jaggery help to balance the stomach acid. Diabetes patients should not take jaggery.
• Sucking ginger is also very beneficial to neutralize stomach acid.
• Exercise daily. Yoga is the best exercise for acidity to cure and reduce it naturally.
• For instant relief from acidity, one should use Jaggery, banana, and yogurt.
• Clove: One piece of clove (laung or lavang) if kept in the mouth for some time can help in reducing acidity. Clove juice that goes into the system with saliva eases the abdomen and stomach greatly.
• Don’t eat fried and oily food.
• Avoid intake of coffee ,tea and soft drinks.
• Avoid eating citrus fruits ,such as sweet lime and oranges , as they have high acid content.
• Stop smoking and limit your intake of alcohol as both can damage the sphincter and cause acid reflux.
• Avoid late nights ,as inadequate sleep can lead to severe acidity.
• Avoid going to bed immediately after having dinner.
• Do not wear tight clothes and lose weight if you are obese. Yoga and meditation can help lessen stress and reduce heartburn.
• Activities that put too much pressure on the stomach and cause acid reflux, such as bending; lifting heavy objects, straining, and coughing should be reduced as well.