Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. MaheswariYour feedback matters!
Hair Loss refers to the falling of hair from scalp / head and is medically called alopecia. One of the major reasons for hair fall is genetics, which can lead to baldness or hair loss in both men and women. Hair loss can be a constant cause of stress for both men and women as it may lead to low self esteem and self confidence levels. Some people may even be embarrassed due to their hair fall or baldness.
Factors leading to hair loss in both men and women include:
- Fungal infection or skin diseases like tinea capitis, lichen planus, seborrhoea, and eczema of scalp are some of the common diseases that cause hair fall.
- Genetic factors also plan an important role.
- Hormonal changes that occur after childbirth or during menopause.
- Nutritional deficiencies leading to anemia or lack of protein intake.
- Hair loss can be caused while recovering from acute fever like typhoid and erysipelas.
- Some medicine for treatment of high BP, joint pains, cancer, or depression can cause hair fall.
- Physical trauma or head injury may also result in hair loss.
- Emotional trauma also leads to hair loss.
- Diseases like diabetes mellitus, Hypothyroidism, tuberculosis, or AIDS can also cause hair loss.
Homeopathy offers excellent treatments for hair loss / baldness. A homeopathic practitioner will be able to judge the reason behind the hair fall whether it is due to mental / physical trauma any disease or other reasons and prescribe well selected homeopathic medicines for treatment. The practitioners would take a detail case history of the patient and note down the root causes which lead to hair loss. It would include a study of a persons eating habits, level of thirst, thermals, mental symptom etc. After a proper evaluation the practitioner would prescribe a medicine for treatment.
- Skin Disease: Homeopathic medicine Psorinum is highly useful in treating hair loss occurred due to eczematous skin lesions on scalp. Mezereum, is also used to treat hair loss caused by eczematous skin lesions of scalp. Mercurius Solubilis is another well known homeopathic medicine used to treating hair loss caused due to eruptions on scalp.
- Dandruff: If the hair loss is due to dandruff, Thuja occidentalis and Kali sulphuricum are prescribed by homeopathic doctors. The first medicine is used where the dandruff is white in color, while the second medicine is prescribed when the dandruff is yellow in color.
- Anemia: For Anemic patient's homeopathic medicines Cinchona officinalis, Borax, and Calcarea phosphorica are given to patients for treatment.
- Baldness where the entire scalp loses its hair: Homeopathic medicines Silicea, Sulphur, Baryta carbonica, or Lycopodium clavatum are used to treat complete baldness in men or women.
Homeopathy has gained popularity and is an accepted cure for hair loss globally now. It is free from any side effects and is suitable to men and women of all ages. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
When I kiss my girlfriend or go closer to her a white fluid is ejaculated by me and I feel a bit nasty is this a problem or any type of disease please help me out.
Hello sir. Sir i am a smoker and due to smoking my left chick my down to compare right chick . So give the solution and how can i smoke the ciggreate.
The top 11 health benefits of sex:
Regular sex cannot be underestimated as a factor for reducing stress, bolstering self-esteem and fostering feelings of intimacy and bonding between partners.
But the real point of this article is the fact that a healthy sex life can provide for a longer, healthier and, most would agree, more enjoyable life. Among the many health benefits of sex are:
1. Improves immunity
People who have sex frequently (one or two times a week) have significantly higher levels of immunoglobulin a (iga. 1your iga immune system is your body's first line of defense.
Its job is to fight off invading organisms at their entry points, reducing or even eliminating the need for activation of your body's immune system. This may explain why people who have sex frequently also take fewer sick days. 2
2. Heart health
Men who made love regularly (at least twice a week) were 45 percent less likely to develop heart disease than those who did so once a month or less, according to one study. 3
Sexual activity not only provides many of the same benefits to your heart as exercise but also keeps levels of estrogen and testosterone in balance, which is important for heart health.
3. Lower blood pressure
Sexual activity, and specifically intercourse, is linked to better stress response and lower blood pressure. 4
4. It's a form of exercise
Sex helps to boost your heart rate, burn calories and strengthen muscles, just like exercise. In fact, research recently revealed that sex burns about 4 calories a minute for men and 3 for women, making it (at times) a'significant' form of exercise. It can even help you to maintain your flexibility and balance.
5. Pain relief
Sexual activity releases pain-reducing hormones and has been found to help reduce or block back and leg pain, as well as pain from menstrual cramps, arthritis and headaches. One study even found that sexual activity can lead to partial or complete relief of headache in some migraine and cluster-headache patients. 6
6. May help reduce risk of prostate cancer
Research has shown that men who ejaculate at least 21 times a month (during sex or masturbation) have a lower risk of prostate cancer. This link needs to be explored further, however, as there may have been additional factors involved in the association.
7. Improve sleep
After sex, the relaxation-inducing hormone prolactin is released, which may help you to nod off more quickly. The" love hormone" oxytocin, released during orgasm, also promotes sleep.
8. Stress relief
Sex triggers your body to release its natural feel-good chemicals, helping to ease stress and boost pleasure, calm and self-esteem. Research also shows that those who have sexual intercourse responded better when subjected to stressful situations like speaking in public. 8
9. Boost your libido
The more often you have sex, the more likely you are to want to keep doing it. There's a mental connection there but also a physical one, particularly for women. More frequent sex helps to increase vaginal lubrication, blood flow and elasticity, which in turn make sexual activity more enjoyable.
10. Improves bladder control in women
Intercourse helps to strengthen your pelvic floor muscles, which contract during orgasm. This can help women to improve their bladder control and avoid incontinence. You can boost this benefit even more by practicing kegel exercises during sex (a kegel squeeze is performed by drawing your lower pelvic muscles up and holding them up high and tight, as if you're trying to stop a flow of urine).
11. Increase intimacy and improve your relationship
Sex and orgasms result in increased levels of the hormone oxytocin -- the" love" hormone -- that helps you feel bonded to your partner, and better experience empathic connections.
I am losing my hair. I tried different types of shampoos. But my hair still falling. Please give me some suggestion for stop falling my hair. Thank you.
What to do when we have running nose but it seems like we don't have cold. And what to do to get rid of pimples and scar.
I have recently started going to gym. My right shoulder pains internally whenever I do exercise. I though that it will be for few days but this pain still continues and this is my 3rd month of gym.
Meri age 31 yrs hai meri shadi ko 6 years ho gye hain lekin meri timing 30 second hi hai. main kya krun m bhout preshan hon please sir.
Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD) is a mental illness. A patient suffering from BPD maintains unstable relationships with other people, shows inappropriate emotional reactions and possesses suicidal or self-harm tendencies. It is purely a personality disorder caused due to multiple factors. Patients suffering from BPD may find it difficult to stay alone. They fear abandonment and loneliness. Yet they have a tendency of showing mood swings, sudden emotional outburst or anger and hostility. This prevents them from having a long lasting relationship in life.
It usually starts affecting the patient's life from early adulthood. It however seems to improve with age. The patient also has distorted self-image. He or she is unclear about what they want from life or what they are in reality. Even minor incidents can trigger intense reactions in people with BPD.
Symptoms of Borderline Personality Disorder:
The signs of suffering from BPD are listed below:
- Intense and frantic effort to avoid abandonment or loneliness
- Unstable relationships with people and changing the attitude towards them drastically. It can change from being in immense love with each other to intense hatred.
- Developing paranoid thoughts and having dissociative feelings-The patient often lacks the feeling of self and suffers from identity crisis.
- Suicidal feelings and attempts
- Tendency to cause self harm or destruction by drug abuse, driving irresponsibly or be having unprotected sex
- Reflecting intense depression
- Chronic boredom
- Sudden anger and hostility
Causes for Borderline Personality Disorder: Borderline Personality Disorder can be caused due to multiple reasons. Usually it has been found by researchers that it occurs to patients who have had a disturbed childhood. Complex and unpleasant happenings in the childhood may leave a deep impact on the patient's personality, which comes back as a disorder in his or her early adulthood. From mental, physical to sexual abuse in the childhood can lead to this condition in adults.
Besides, researchers have discovered recently that this illness has hereditary links. Some genes may be responsible for BPD. Improper functioning of the brain is also another factor. Especially, the portion of brain that controls emotions might not be functioning properly in co-ordination with other parts of it.
Diagnosis: There is no particular clinical test that can diagnose BPD. It can be diagnosed by a series of interactive session with the patient by a psychiatrist.
Treatment: The treatment of BPD involves three steps- psychotherapy, medications and support from peer and family. Dialectical Behavioral therapy, cognitive behavioural therapy and psychodynamic psychotherapy are used in treating the patient. There are no specific medicines to cure identity crisis, boredom and loneliness. However, other symptoms like mood swings, depression and anxiety can be treated with anti-depressants and mood stabilizers. Antipsychotic drugs are also helpful to a certain extent. In extreme cases, hospitalization may be needed. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.