Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Maheshwar LakkireddyYour feedback matters!
Before two day my bike was standing in parking at the time taking fell down on right side I didn't hurt but in my right shoulder only in joint bone not in muscle paining and I have taken dicloran pain killer move spray and if I lift my right hand it I'll pain and if I keep normal position down no pain, Please help me.
Pain and weakness in upper arms, thighs,legs went for cbc blood sugar , thyroid all ok but uric acid 8.8 could this be the reason for it?
Hi Extreme pain in frozen shoulder. What type of support will be helpful for a lady ageing 55 years .please help
This is Mohan from Bangalore, I have been diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis. Taking Calpol-T. It was ok. Now it has become severe with my right hand. Not able to use middle, ring, & little finger.
My Wife is 22 Years old. On 1st January 2016, She birth a cute Baby Boy through Sizerian. But from first Day, She face lot of back pain. At the time of Delivery her weight was 77 kg. And now it is 64 kg. Plz, consult me about her back pain problem.
I have a back pain from last two months. What can I do for this, please tell me as soon as possible.
I am suffering with severe pain at lower right ribs from 10 days. Could you please help me. I can't able to stand straight because if this pain. It starts at the below ribs position and leads to back. Please suggest me proper cure for this problem.
1. Keep tummy muscles tight but don't hold your breath.
2. Keep the shoulders back and down. Avoid rounding shoulders forward and slouching especially when sitting for prolong periods using laptops or computers.
3. Try to stretch every 30 minutes by backward bending back for 30 seconds in standing or sitting.
4. Seek help from a friend or family member who can reinforce your habit and remind when you go to the poor posture mode.
5. Learn specific exercise to strengthen back and abdominal muscles and above all stay active and fit!
My age is 18. My right knee has swelled & it painful also. From last 5 days. Some people said That water is jammed . I started medicine & wearing a knee cap. For 3 days . Before it happened I had a badly fever. Now fever has gone but Knee gets pain. What to do.
My mother has cloths (gathye) in hands in round shape, but it has no pain no difficulty, but its looks bad, when we consulted ayurvedic doctor he give some medicines its not effective. Even I have same problem in my hands, I remove one of them through operation. Doctor says it is neurolema, I seen this problem in my friends also please suggest solution.
For the past one week I have some ache in my right leg below knee. I have also some back pain, but not every day.
This year in the month of June I slipped over fallen water in my flat, my left leg skidded and since then I get pain near my pelvic bone, left leg inner thigh what can I do for it. Seeking your advice.
I have disc bulge from past 2 years. But My pain has increased from past 4 days (travelled for 6 days continuously by flight and road). Please help me reduce pain.
Sir/madam my wife is suffering from restless leg sydrom. She was not sleeping last 4 night. Please help.
I am 23 years old male and recently encountered a fracture in my palm. The bone connected to my little finger got fractured in angular manner. Shall I go for a POP or a surgery where a wire will be inserted?
Suffering from back pain from few days and fingers were shivering for no reason don't know what to do.
Chronic back pain may occur due to a variety of reasons. Sometimes, it may be due to conditions like osteoporosis or arthritis and at other times, it may be due to an injury or a slip disc caused by such an injury. Injuries to the spinal cord can also trigger chronic back pain. There are numerous ways of dealing with chronic back pain, which may be debilitating, if not treated properly.
10 ways of managing this pain.
- Medication: One of the ways of managing chronic back pain is with the help of anti-inflammatory drugs as well as pain killers like ibuprofen. However, do keep in mind that these medicines must be consumed only if they are prescribed by the doctor. Anticonvulsants and anti-depressants can also help in preventing pain that emanates from the nerves of the region.
- Surgery: Surgery can be done by the doctors in case the pain is extreme and severe. This kind of surgery usually aims at implanting devices and tools that can support the slipped disc, which may cause pinched nerves.
- Electrotherapy: This kind of therapy can help in reducing pain by releasing low-voltage electric stimulation that helps in dealing with the sensory nervous system.
- Exercises: Muscle strengthening exercises will help in a better balance. Also, other physiotherapy exercises can help in reducing back pain significantly by targeting the points that create pain and by pinching of the nerves.
- Relaxation techniques: There are a number of relaxation techniques that one can turn to so as to reduce the pain. This pain can also be managed with the help of meditation and breathing exercises, which can serve as an alternative means of treatment.
- Rest: With proper rest, one can do away with chronic pain. Yet, if it is a nerve-based issue, then the doctor may ask you not too lie down for long stretches and to walk regularly so that inflammation and pain does not set in.
- Heat: Heat therapy or heat compresses as well as hot water bags can be used for pain relief.
- Prolotherapy: In this method, an irritant solution is injected into the back so as to stimulate better blood circulation. This process also aids in faster ligament repair.
- Opioid fusion pump installation: These pumps are surgically implanted so that opioid agents are delivered straight to the spinal cord, which can treat and manage chronic back pain.
- Injections: These are usually considered as blocks that deliver steroids to the ligaments and joints. Also, one may have to take corticosteroid injections in order to deal with a very painful case. These epidural injections are usually best for temporary relief. One will need more long term treatment or management methods in order to effectively deal with and reduce pain.