Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. MaheshawariYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 33 years old and trying to conceive. Last september I had a miscarriage at 6 weeks 5 days but after that no luck as we started to try again from dec 2014, please advice.
I have irregular periods problem. In april it came two times. After that it don't come. 12june me and my husband had sex without condom by mistake he released semen into me. He give me unwanted 72 but still I don't get period. What to do next?
Meri 2 years ki beti hai aur meine cesearean ke jariye beti ko janam diya. Aur ucd lagwaya. Aur abhi mere husband dusra bacha cahate hai. Tho kya cesearean ke baad aab pregnant hona thik hai. Meri periods ka bhi dates badal gaya.
Though it’s common for most people to consult allopathic physicians when they fall ill, you must have heard of alternate therapies like Reiki, Pranic healing and energy healing. These healing therapies share one thing in common - they all work by cleaning our aura.
What is the Aura?
The aura is a layer of energy that surrounds our physical body. Not just that, auras are found covering the physical bodies of all living beings on earth, like animals and plants. Auras are like cozy blankets that save us from harm, both physical and mental. That is the reason why they get torn and dirtied.
Why is the Aura important?
The ‘Prana’ or life force flows through the energy body or the aura. Any disturbance in this flow causes diseases, thus, a healthy, clean and energized aura is crucial for maintaining our well-being.
If there is a problem in your physical body, it will show up as a disturbance in your energy body too. For example, if your liver is sluggish, it is reflected as dirty, sticky energy in that part of your aura which corresponds to the liver.
If you are mentally, physically and emotionally healthy you will have a bright aura, and the energy centers on the aura called “Chakras” will be strong and active. On the contrary, if you are in any way not up to par, you will have a depleted aura with holes and tears. You will also be constantly losing energy which will further deplete your aura, making you sicker.
Can you cleanse your Aura?
The answer is a “yes”. You have a number of available options to choose from. What will work for you depends upon how damaged is your aura and your own capacity to cleanse and strengthen your aura.
- Approach a Pranic healer for cleansing and energizing your Aura: You have to do this if your aura is infested with too much dirty energy and this has already shown up as a serious disease like depression or hypertension. When you are too depleted of energy to help yourself, you must find a good pranic healer and go to him for treatment. What the healer will do is scan your aura to identify the problem. This will be followed by the treatment. The healer will cleanse your energy body using divine healing energy and Prana. He will follow this up with strengthening and energizing your aura. These two steps will automatically enhance the size of your aura and you will begin to feel relief. The treatment is usually divided into a number of sessions, depending on the severity of your disease and also on the cause of the problem. Pranic healing can also be done on the self, but you need to learn the correct way to cleanse and heal your aura first.
- Meditation: Your ‘chi’, ‘prana’ or internal energy in the aura can be increased by meditating. A good way to do this is by practicing the “Twin Hearts meditation”. The divine healing energy rains down on you during this meditation, immediately cleansing and energizing both your aura and the chakras.
- Hugging a tree: Connecting with nature is a great way to cleanse your aura. Another way is to hug a tree. The tree is able to cleanse your aura and make you healthier. Make sure, however, not to hug small shrubs or keep hugging the same tree daily for a long time, or it may well die.
- Crystal healing: Crystals can take away negative energies from our bodies and homes. You can use crystals like fire agate, labradorite and black Tourmaline as pendants to keep your aura clean.
- Smudging: Burning sage is a great way to clean your aura too. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Hi, my name is Monika Sangwan. My age is 33. Have a son of five year old (cesarean delivery). After delivery, I am not having my period in full, very less fluid is discharged. No spots during 3rd day even. Periods coming on time monthly Pls suggest.
I am 27 years old. I am having problem of irregular periods since 4 yrs. I had my thyroid test and usg for pcod done and all is nrml and also have tried lot of medications but still nt relieved. Also m gaining lot of weight. Plzz help me out getting regular periods and lose weight.
Is there any natural medicine or ways like changing eating habits or some other things to conceive a baby boy or increase its chances. I already have a cute daughter. So want a baby boy. If possible.
I want to conceive. My doctor advise me to be with my husband for 7 days bt we skip 1 day in between these 7 days due to his night shift in job does it will make any difference in conceiving.
Cancer is the scourge of modern era with increasing cases being reported by a significant percentage of the population with the passage of time. With the ever increasing incidences, the number of patients being treated with chemotherapy is also on the rise. This treatment however, does come with its own disadvantages and although it may be effective in curing cancer, its side effects may render a patient incapable of leading a normal life for the duration of the treatment.
What exactly is Chemotherapy?
Chemotherapy is a process by which cancer cells in the body are destroyed with the use of chemical drugs. Although it is an effective form of treatment, it has many side effects as it can affect good cells as well. This is one of the main reasons hair cells may die out temporarily and a person undergoing chemotherapy may lose hair.
Sex and chemotherapy
Although sessions of chemotherapy can damage a person's libido it may be possible to have sex keeping certain precautions in mind. Here are certain possibilities and problems associated with sex while undergoing chemotherapy.
1. It is possible to have sex while undergoing chemotherapy, if the concerned doctor says that it won't harm the patient in any way.
2. If your doctor says you can have sex then you are in the clear, but it is very important to gauge the situation yourself along with your doctor and go ahead only if chemotherapy is successful.
1. The main problem is that the patient may not have the energy or the desire to have sex as chemotherapy can be taxing on the body. However, if you want to and the doctor says it won't cause problems, you can go ahead with it.
2. Usually doctors ask patients to abstain from sex if the cancer being treated is within the genitalia. Friction during sex may cause issues within the organs and only, if proper healing has occurred should the patients consider sex.
3. Certain types of chemotherapy may change the lining of the vaginal walls and thus make them more prone to injury during vaginal sex and thus should be abstained from. Also with chemotherapy, the white blood cell count tends to be reduced within the body and this may leave it vulnerable to bacterial infections which may come from the partner during sex.
Moreover, It is advisable not to conceive while receiving chemotherapy, whether the cancer is with the man and most definitely when it is with the woman. Chemotherapy may cause acute imbalances within the body and may seriously affect the development of the baby and especially the mother, if she has cancer. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
Hi now am 7 weeks pregnant but in in ultrasound it showing only 5 weeks and heartbeat 109.Acutely mt periods irregular only ?
I had protected sex 3 times last month I had my last periods on 6th july bt still I am not getting periods Is there chances of pregnancy plzz some one tell I am really worried.
I was married in may. N every night excepts periods I makes physical relation. We want baby but she could not conceive wether her age is 24 mine 30. So what should it be? please advise us.
Paraphilias are emotional disorders defined as sexually arousing fantasies, urges or behaviors that are recurrent, intense, occur over a specific period of time, and cause significant distress involving non-consenting partners, partners who are suffering or being humiliated (simulated or real) or through the use of an object.
There are a number of causes that result in Paraphilic disorders. Some of them are:
- Brain injury
- Biological factors
- Humiliating factors
In most cases, one or more events occurred during childhood that led the individual to associate sexual pleasure with that event (or object) thus resulting in the development of a paraphilia.
Symptoms of Paraphilia:
- Humiliating another person
- Beating or spanking
Symptoms of paraphilia can include preoccupation to the point of obsessiveness that may intrude on the person's attempt to intimate with the person of similar age. Paraphilia sufferers may experience depression or anxiety that is temporarily relieved by engaging in paraphilic behavior, thus leading to an addictive cycle.
How do health professionals diagnose paraphilias?
Usually providers of mental-health care help make the diagnosis of paraphilias, including licensed mental-health therapists, psychiatrists, psychologists, psychiatric nurses, and social workers.
Common Treatment of Paraphilias:
Treatment modalities currently used fall into three categories: surgical castration, psychotherapy, and pharmacotherapy.
- Pharmacological interventions consist of antiandrogens.Cyproterone and medroxyprogesterone acetates are the two antiandrogens more commonly used.
- Psychotropic drugs may be effective solely in men with a definite obsessive-compulsive disorder component.
- Group therapy helps in breaking through the denial so commonly found in people.
- Cognitive therapies described include restructuring cognitive distortions and empathy training. Also social skills are a better way to treat patients with these types of disorders.
Physicians must be aware that not every therapist treats people with paraphilias. There may be a need for consultations with other professionals, such as a neurologist (if neurologic signs are present), an attorney, or even a member of the clergy.