Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Mahesh SharmaYour feedback matters!
Hello, am 26 years old married. My height is 5'6" and weight around 64 kg average. I want to gain my weight. Kindly suggest me some natural way without any side effects and not spending too much.
Will milk and curd are harmful for kidney if so how and in what way and should that be avoided. If taken moderately will that impact kidney functioning if one is diabetic.
Hlo doc I am monika. And married also my age is 31. And suffering from thyroid from8 months and my weight is getting low. And I am not pregnant. Well I am trying. Is it symptoms of hyperthyroidism. Plzz tell me what to eat ans precaution.
Hi I was taking contraception tablet and I have stopped and I got bleeding for 15 days now doctor suggested me to take sysron and tablet for 5 days two tablet and 25 days one tablet. Now when I will get periods and will I get pregnant soon.
As I am shaving form past 6 years my beard skin has become dark and tough what would you prefer now to make my skin smooth and white.
Which is mild face wash send me full name of face wash for oily skin men and which facial kit for good for men I have pimple and spot on my face send me name of facial kit.
How to overcome gas trouble? I'm suffering this after taking meals every day and also severe stomach pain every night.
Dear Sir, Hi I am from Mumbai. My mother having some back pain issue since 15 years. We have done many treatments like stretching and some kind of physiotherapy. Currently she has suffer by right body pain (right leg, right hand, right side of neck & right side of back) even she couldn't seat easily. We have done MRI &Dr says that her right side nerve cramp in vertebrae also there is gap between back & neck bones of vertebral column. Dr. suggest for operation but we decide some physiotherapy & after 2 months she now feeling well, now she don't have right side pain. But problem is now she is suffer by left side body pain & she still not recover. We have done same physiotherapy on left side also but after 1 month treatment there is no any improvement observed. Some Dr. Says try to avoid operation because it is not safe for patient. Kindly suggest what we can do to recover in this situation & will be safe for patient also. Your consultation is valuable for us, waiting for your reply. Thank you Best Regards,
Sir I have been bodybuilding for 2.5 years and I am serious about it and I want to know the nutritional list about it how much should I eat, which supplements should I take and when.
Sir, I am having an issue with my weight, I am desperately looking for a solution to loose some. Please suggest me some ways by which I can loose some of my weight. Thanks and regards.
Male 28 yrs. Maximum for 10 days he is going continuous motion - watery stool. He used medicines but of no use. He became very weak so they kept salin for him. May be it is diarrhoea. No blood in stool, stomach pain, fever. Only watery stool.
Yoghurt is a dairy product that is produced when milk is fermented by certain bacteria. Yoghurt is also a probiotic food as it contains a host of good bacteria that help in improving the digestive system of your body. Yoghurt not only provides a good supply of proteins but also contains essential vitamins and minerals, which is one of the many reasons why it should be a part of your daily diet. Besides that, yoghurt has many other health benefits, which are -
1. It prevents osteoporosis. Osteoporosis is a disorder of the bone that is linked with calcium and vitamin D levels in the body. Yoghurt is a good source of both calcium and vitamin D and helps in improving the health of the bones in your body.
2. It reduces chances of high blood pressure. Yoghurt helps in reducing blood pressure as it as it is rich in potassium, and potassium is known to lessen the effect sodium has on your body. This by-product of milk is also low-fat dairy.
3. It is a probiotic contribute to weight gain. Yoghurt contains bacteria culture that is good for the digestive tract and helps in preventing many diseases such as colon cancer, bowel disorders and constipation.
4. It decreases chances of infections in the vagina. Regular consumption of yoghurt reduces chances of vaginal infections as it reduces the pH levels in the vagina.
5. Helps in feeling fuller. Yoghurt helps in feeling fuller due to its high protein content. The protein present also helps in maintaining the muscles in the body.
6. Improves brain functioning. Yoghurt contains vitamin B12 that helps in providing energy and improving the functioning of the brain.
7. Yoghurt contains iodine. Iodine is an important nutrient that helps in improving the functioning of the thyroid gland. Yoghurt supplies the body with iodine, which helps in preventing metabolic disorders that result from problems in the thyroid gland.
8. Helps in curing cold. The good bacteria present in yoghurt help in preventing the common cold. Not only that, they also help in recovering from respiratory infections.