Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Neck Pain
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Slip Disc
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Frozen Shoulder
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Buttock Pain
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease
Treatment of Shoulder Injuries
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Mahesh NeelamYour feedback matters!
1) EPSOM salt---
Warm water bath of epsom salt, which is rich in magnesium, is a good pain reliever. This is very helpful for arthritis patients and also relieves leg pain.
Good balance of work and rest is very necessary. Take enough rest as it relieves leg pain.
2) rubbing lobelia paste also provides relief in leg pain. This is one of the best home remedies for leg pains.
3) vinegar is also great for relieving leg pain, controlling weight, chest burns, injuries of joints, and bad breath.
A cloth pad thoroughly wet in vinegar solution when applied firmly to joints, foot or other part of leg relieves leg pain and discomfort.
4) eating hard shell nuts also relief leg pain.
5) gently massage you leg using hot pads as it provide physical relief to leg pain.
Massaging with oils like mustard oil, coconut oil gives fast relief from severe leg pain.
Regular warm oil massage in downward direction relieves leg pains. Stretch your leg gently and massage the strained muscles using warm oil, it gives relief from pain in joints, knees, leg palm, calf muscles, and hips.
6) you can also take one tablespoon methi, which is a very effective vegetable and helps in curing various diseases. Dry methi leaves under sun for 4-5 days. Mix it in a glass of water. Take this mixture in early morning.
7) warm water bath relaxes overall body and mind, so whenever you feel tiredness and pain in leg, go for warm water bath, this will unstrain the tired muscles.
Avoid taking alcohol, excess sugar, smoking, and chewing tobacco.
While i walk it pains in upper corner of knee &in calf muscle.Otherwise no pains or odema .I am diabetic with little high bp in control by allopathic medicines.I am strong believer in homeopathy.Tried many but no success for this ailment.Please help
I am 45 years old women. I have a back pain since 1 year I have tried ointment and tablets. Homeopathy e. T. C. But I didn't get the results. So please consider me tell what should I have to do.
These days I'm suffering from back pain, I use to take aplazoram also to avoid tension, what to do ,pls help me.
Recently i'm experiencing pain in my knees and legs Even some of the times I hear cracking sound of bones Is it due to calcium deficiency?
I am 20 year's old and feeling backpain. An sometimes I get headaches also so please suggest me some healthy tips.
A fracture separates a single solid object into two or more pieces due to pressure. In medical terms, a fracture refers to a broken bone due to some kind of external trauma. A crack in the bone, on the other hand, it does not cause a clean break in the bone, there is only a separation or discontinuity in the bone material.
A crack in the bone caused due to repeated stress is often called as 'hairline fracture'. Here are the basic differences between a crack and a fracture in the bone and how to treat them:
- A crack or hairline fracture is rarely caused by a single injury. It is usually the result of bone fatigue, which may be caused due to repeated, concentrated stress over a long period of time and thus, it is also called as 'stress fracture'. Other bone fractures are almost always the result of sudden and severe force on the bones.
- The skeletal system constantly remodels itself. The cells, known as 'osteoblasts' absorb calcium and secrete bone connective tissue. If a particular site is exposed to recurrent bouts of force (which are individually not impactful enough to cause a crack), over time the osteoblasts in that region malfunction and the crack appears. Muscular exhaustion can also cause cracks in the bone. Fractures are caused due to sudden external single force trauma to the bone. Nutritional problems like deficiencies of Calcium, Phosphorus, vitamin D and excessive smoking decrease the bone mineral density and increase the chance of both cracks and fractures.
- Symptoms of a crack are swelling, tenderness and sharp pain in the injured region and the symptoms worsen over time. A fracture has similar symptoms and might also exhibit an external physical distortion and makes it impossible to move that part of the body that where the bone is broken.
- An MRI is often suggested for detecting the crack or crack-prone areas because an X-ray can only detect the crack after it widens somewhat or the bone starts paining because the rays cannot pass through the tiny gap in bone material. A fracture is easily detectable by an X-ray because the rays pass right through the break.
- Complete rest for six to eight weeks is the most effective way of healing a crack. Using a walking boot in case of cracks in the leg bones in also helpful. Healing fractures require extensive medical intervention. Surgical techniques like bone grafting and the insertion of metal plates are used to reposition the broken bone.