Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Mahesh MardaYour feedback matters!
I am 28 years old female have headache indifferent time, doctor said migarin, what treatment of migration. From last Three months the period are disorder what reasons I don't know?
Hello doc I am 26 year male I have small bumps yellowish in color on glans of penis there is no pus and itching. Doctor suggested me candid cream I want shiny glans will applying prucol is safe and will it make my glans shiny please suggest me proper medicine.
Hi Sir/Mam. I am a student and Nowadays I am felling very sleepy. So can you help me to solve my problem.
Diagnosed as Moderate Obstructive Sleep Apnoea. Hello, From last 11 years I have been suffering with Morning drowsiness, Fatigue & day time sleepiness for 15 days per month where I work more (mental and physically). From last 1 year, I thought to fight against it as I am unable to do my daily routines with this problem and hence I consulted NIMHANS, Bangalore and they came to conclusion that Depression and started T. Venlafaxine 225mg. I undergone sleep study (polysomnography) and finally it came as Moderate Obstructive Sleep Apnoea. Respiratory Distress Index is 28/hr. The doctor said that brain is awakening many times though you are not waking at night due to which I am unable to relax fully and hence the fatigue and day time sleepiness. Does this Sleep apnoea can show as more fatigability, drowsy, morning sleepy when I do more work? Whats the relation between more work and next day drowsy if I have daily sleep apnea, does the body need more rest during more work and hence the problem is being faced at heavy mental work? why this problem cant be neurasthenia as that also occurs at when more mental & physical work is done? The doctors saying that I need to go for CPAP titration and then to CPAP machine. Over internet I read that oral based appliance is also being used for Sleep apnea, which one is best, user friendly and cost effective? Can I be fully normal after using CPAP machine as I being diagnosed as psychiatric until now?
Hello sir/madam I suffer with piles, I have pain only when passing out stool, otherwise no pain what I do to recover from piles completely. Give english medicine/homeopathy medicine to overcome from that problem. Please give me solution.
I have problem of ED and premature ejaculation. I am unmarried. I have I little bit high bp problem. I am going to marry with in 6-7 months.
Dear Sir, After seeing a diastolic bp of 85-95 over few months, I went to take a ecg as a precautionary. No pain or discomfort in chest. ECG results came as Normal Sinus rhythm v rate 50-99 but borderline t wave abnormalities. (T/QRS ratio < 1/20 or flat T) Rate 92, PR 134, QRSD 91, QT 354, QTc 438 P 75, QRS 58, T 3 12 Lead, standard placement Is it a problem? I'm 28/M (diagnosed with hypo thy, now in normal levels, bp 120/80)
I've been thin all my life until I discovered that there are supplements that can increase my weight. I started drinking supplements. I drink three glasses a day. I've gained 20 pounds since, and I'm now at 125 pounds, but I'm still underweight. During the past three months. Please suggest me proper medicine.
I have a puss like formations on my scrotum as one as pimples on face. I feel shy to ask any doctor or any one else. Is it due to over masturbation or tea consumption. I drink tea twice a day.
I recently noticed that my eyes are going deep inside. I'm worried now. I normally sleep 7-8 hrs a day. Im going to gym daily from last 2 years. I sit infant of pc for 4-5 hours.
Which side I should sleep left or right. I am taking medicines for high cholesterol and triglycerides. I am taking sleeping pill for proper sleep.
I am 35 years old male and married I am not satisfied about my penis size less than normal size also observed that testicles abnormal size one testicle very large and positions very close to with penis another one down position possibly I have good erection having sex by weekly thrice. Suggest me how should check my testicles whether it is correct. Suggest how I enlarge my penis.
Please telling me for reason of dangu and malaria and suggestions me for this takecare me and my family.
In the realm of Ayurvedic medicine, ginger is considered as a wonder root. Its medicinal purposes are many and it never fails to heal some of the most common to the more serious diseases. Ginger can be consumed raw, with other foods, or in a paste form. It is regularly used in most of the dishes that you consume on a daily basis because of its medicinal values. Here are some of the most important values that ginger has, due to which it is considered to be one of the most cherished remedy in Ayurveda.
- Anti-histamine properties: Often people get allergies to dust, pollens, dirt, and other impurities in the air. These allergies can be prolonged and the person suffers a lot. When you experience a bout of allergy, it is best to consume ginger in any form. Its anti -histamine properties help in reducing the allergic reaction and relieve the patient of the sufferings.
- Stimulates digestion: Ginger is a regular herb used in every meal - mostly in the form of paste and at times as chopped pieces. This is because it aids the release of bile juices from the gall bladder, which in turn promotes smooth digestion.
- Cancer: According to the researches carried out at Michigan University, it has been concluded that ginger powder has the ability to kill many cancer-causing cells. It is specially recommended to be consumed by medical practitioners if you suffer from lung, prostate, ovarian, and breast cancer.
- Morning sickness: At times, you experience morning sickness with a heavy head and a bout of nausea. This mostly occurs when you are pregnant. In such circumstances, consuming ginger provides the necessary vitamin B6 to your body. This helps you to stabilise your condition in the morning and reduce weakness, laziness, and nausea.
- Inflammation: Ginger root has anti-inflammatory properties, which help in reducing inflammation of any kind in the body. This means that whenever you have any kind of inflammation, you are asked to consume ginger so that the swelling and pain subsides to a considerable amount.
- Menstrual cramps: Cramps are very common in women during their menstruation. To reduce the pain and cramps, ginger tea is often given to them. It is said that consuming ginger regularly during periods helps in reducing the pain and cramps that are associated with it.
In a gist, these are some of the essential qualities of ginger. These are the reasons as to why ginger is often consumed daily and seen as a home remedy as well. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.