Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mahesh
Treatment of Painful Teething
Treatment of Stained Teeth
Treatment of Toothache
Treatment of Cavities
Root Canal Treatment
Treatment of Bleeding Gums
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Treatment of Bad Breath
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Treatment of Sensitive Teeth
Root Canal Treatment
Treatment of Oral Thrush
Treatment of Broken Teeth
Treatment of Tooth Decay
Treatment of Wisdom Teeth
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. MaheshYour feedback matters!
How can I make my teeth white and what is best paste to use it in my teeth calcium slowly reducing suggest me for that also.
Im 23 year old male. 2 month back in accident I lost 1 up front teeth. Now question is Implant or cap which is better or any other for to fill that lost teeth. Sir can you suggest me the best solution which method I have to go.
I am suffering from pyria (Dental) in every five days our Masura every 10 days sewling what is the permanent solution
I'm 20 years old and i'm gonna get braces, will they be effective at this age? also my dentist told me that I need to get my wisdom tooth removed via a minor surgical process, if I don't get it removed will it cause any problem further, also would getting braces hurt and what is the average duration of the teeth straightening process? are there any other options for teeth straightening, my teeth have no gap so extraction of canines is required so is there anything else I can get? I got a wire retainer for 6 months before.
I have pell in my mouth .I have changed toothpaste which is close up now I am using dant kankanti . I have take fluconazole 50 mg . It gone off but again came back . Now suggest me what to do . I have not taking gutka tobacco. Pls suggest me medicine.
There is some yellow spot appeared at the bottom of my teeth I want to have my teeth clean. But I can not handle pain. So plzzz suggest me is it really painful procedure.
I'm a boy 16 years old I do brush every day then also I have a problem of halitosis. It is genetically please reply.
I used to brush daily in the morning but I have a problem of bad odour coming from my mouth. I used to chew sauf and many things but the results are not so impressive.
Please suggest my daughter who is about 6 year old and I force her daily morning for teeth brush but she used to brush it only 2 to 3 rotation and complete how I should convenience her to clean the teeth for quit long time.
I have a hole in teeth. When I use feeling of teeth it creates a lot of pain. Is there any treatment.Or it will remain as it is?
I face always problem if my swollen tongue. I face problem to speak. My tongue is not like others. It creates problems to speak.
Diabetes is a degenerative disease, which affects your metabolism. As a result of metabolic irregularities, every part of the body is affected. The following are early indications of untreated diabetes:
- Increased thirst
- Increased urination
- Increased hunger
In addition to the ones above, the following are associated symptoms:
- Blurred vision
- Slow healing of cuts
- Itchy skin
How can diabetes affect your mouth?
- Diabetes increases the risk of infections and delayed regeneration of damaged/dead cells. As a result, fungal infections like thrush may develop in your mouth.
- Because of poor healing of wounds as a result of diabetes, extensive gum damage may occur.
- Periodontitis is a severe effect of diabetes in which your gums begin to move away from your teeth, leading to a formation of pockets between your gums and teeth, which fill up with pus and germs. The damage can be stopped only with gum surgery and removal of affected teeth.
The single most effective way to prevent damage to your teeth is to actively control blood sugar content by regularly taking medicines and following a healthy diet recommended by your doctor. Common methods of dental protection go a long way to help prevent oral problems because of diabetes. These include:
- Brush thoroughly and carefully after every meal (wait 30 minutes for food acids to neutralize, and then brush as this helps in effective cleaning)
- Use non-alcoholic mouthwash to treat dry mouth and disinfect the oral cavity
- Floss at least once everyday
- Use a soft bristled toothbrush
- Remove your dentures and clean them regularly. Do not sleep putting them on
- Quit smoking, chewing tobacco and chewing gums with sugar in them