Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Mahesh Chandrakanth SableYour feedback matters!
Hello doc, recently I had some problem in my urination and I also have some pus like discharge-a drop of yellowish fluid in the early morning. I did my urine test few months back. That time I was told that I have sever UTI for which I was given antibiotic and I was ok for a month. After that my pain and irritation was gone but still that morning pus discharge has come back. Again I did my urine test and doc said I am normal n not medicated but I feel there is some problem somewhere. What should I do.
I can feel a small lump in the right side of anus jst outside. I have no blood stain in my stool. When I touch it I feel a little pain. What should be the problem.
Recently in sonography I found out that I have renal agenesis. My right kidney is absent. I never had any problem related to excretion. The ultrasound technician told that it is very normal. What all things should I avoid? What are the things that I shouldn't do? What about having alcohol?
My urine comes with lubricant and somd times with sperm count from past many years what should I do?
OPINION REPORT-SLUDGE IN GALL BLADDER WITH MICROLITHIASIS LEFT KIDNEY? LEFT KIDNEY-Shows normal size and position and texture, corticomedullary differentiation is good, No focal or diffused lesion with FEW MINUTE ECOGENIC FOCI SEEN IN MIDDLE POLE SIZE 2.9 MM, no hydronephrosis.
I have pain in lower abdomen and my urine burn also in last ten days I take kracxit sy and pain killer.
I'm 18 years old male. I do not have any physical problem as such but i've observed that during excretion I bleed few droplets of dark red blood. I do not have any kind of pain for the same but my anus sometimes gets the pain of stretching when I poop.
I have 8 mm kidney stone on the right side. I have been taking medications from 2 months. So doctors told it wil never com out until I undergo endoscopy surgery. In next 48 hrs I wil be done with the surgery. So what r the things I should follow after that. Is there any side effects after surgery.
I am 47 year old and suffering from itching at my anus from last few days , I have feeling that there is swelling at my anus and skin is stretched . Am I suffering from fissures at Anus? Please suggest possible treatment.
My uncle suffering from rectum cancer named melanmo & his rectum was change & he already completed 6 cemo therapy in previous year at present he had a problem he have some vomiting problem and liver problem. What's medicine for him please suggest me.
I had a surgery for fissure. Lateral internal sphincterotomy couple of days back. And I was told that I can return to work after 3 to 4 days from surgery. I asked my surgeon many times after surgery and got the same answer. Now m having little pain but manageable. Is it ok to resume work 4 days after surgery ?my work involves travelling 2 hrs and sitting for 7 hrs. Please suggest if it will have adverse effect on my wound.
A kidney stone is a hard crystal-like material or growth that is formed inside the kidney or the urinary tract. The medical term for this condition is nephrolithiasis. Here are a few natural ways by which you can get rid of kidney stones without having them removed surgically:
- Lemon juice and olive oil: This remedy says that blending five spoons of olive oil with five spoons of lemon juice can be beneficial. Drink this mix on an empty stomach and after that drink a glass of water. You need to mix this potion and drink it straight first thing in the morning and again in the late evening. Make sure to drink a lot of water too. Proceed with this treatment for a few days until the stone passes through your urine. It is believed that the lemon juice could separate the kidney stones and the olive oil would help in providing grease for passing the stone all the more effectively.
- Pomegranate juice: We have all heard that pomegranates have numerous medical advantages. Further, the seeds of pomegranates can be viewed as another characteristic solution for kidney stones. One can have pomegranate juice in order to handle kidney stones.
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar is made of citrus extract that could help in dissolving kidney stones and help the body pass the stones more effortlessly. What is more, it is trusted that apple cider vinegar helps in the avoidance of kidney stones in the first place by neutralising the impact on blood and urine and keep the kidney stones from advancing. This home cure prescribes that blending two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with six to eight spoons of water and drinking the blend every now and again for the duration of the day, and particularly before dinner times will end up breaking up kidney stones.
- Natural celery: Celery is a leafy vegetable and celery seeds are great kidney tonics. Customary usage of celery seed, as a flavour or as a tea, may improve the kidney stone problem.
- Coke and asparagus: Basic home solutions for kidney stones includes drinking a lot of Coke and tailing it up by eating a half-pound of steamed asparagus. Supporters of this technique propose that the phosphoric corrosive found in Coke helps in dissolving the kidney stones. Asparagus is used as a diuretic. Coke alone will dehydrate you, which is not ideal in case you are experiencing kidney stones.
- Uva ursi: Uva Ursi is a very natural remedy for kidney stones. Not just will it battle off disease in the kidneys, however, it might also lessen pain and improve the health of the urinary tract. 500mg three times each day is prescribed for kidney stones.
Though these are home remedies, it is still advisable that one should not go for self medication and should consult a Ayurvedic practitioner to know the correct dosage and usage.
Hello sir, I examined my KUB ultrasonography which revealed as report :-MIldly thickened urinary bladder wall with approx .44 cc. Of residual urine>plz prescribe a medicine which I shall take. Is the deformity is curable? please give me advice via my email email@example.com.
Years are passing by and our kidneys are filtering
the blood by removing salt and any unwanted
bacteria entering our body.
With time salt accumulates in our kidney and it
needs to undergo cleaning treatment. How are we
going to do this?
Here is an easy, cheap and simple way to do it.
Take a bunch of coriander (DHANIYA Leaves) and
wash it clean. Cut it in small pieces and put it in a
pot. Pour clean water and boil it for ten minutes
and let it cool down. Next filter it and pour it in a
clean bottle and keep it in refrigerator to cool.
Drink one glass everyday and you will notice all
salt and other accumulated impurities coming out
of your kidney while urination. You will be able to
notice the difference yourself!
DHANIYA/CORIANDER is known as a best cleaning
treatment for kidneys and the best part is it is