Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Mahender ReddyYour feedback matters!
I just had a rct treatment today. Could you please tell me what food should I have so it won't hurt the fillings.
There is a gap about 4 cm between 2 teeth in Middle of my lower jaw what is the easy solution? Please tell me.
My gums keep on bleeding frequently although I brush twice a day and keep it clean. I use colgate sensitive toothpaste. Can it be related to my menstruation as it started after I started taking pain-killer pills (meftal-spas). Is it poisonous to my body in any way? can you please recommend some proper remedy?
Visit your dentist for regular advice and cleaning tips
Introduce your child to the sights and sounds of the dental practice at an early age to allay any dental phobia that might develop. Take them with you when you go for a check-up
Wean your baby off the bottle early to avoid them developing dental problems.
Sir, good evening from last five days I am sick, kuch karne ka man nahi kar raha hay, khansi bhi ho raha hay thoda thoda sa, and headache bhi hay, n mouth may chaley pad gaya hai tongue ke niche, aaj subh say throat may pain ho raha hay, kuch khawu piyu to lagta hai n pain hota hai, and also may smoking bhi kar raha hu from last 6 month, can you tell me what should I do?
I use to consume pan masala from so long and now my jaw teeths are all red and yellow. I want to get rid of them please suggest.
Blood is coming from my teeth and whenever I wash my teeth with my hand blood came with split. It is happening from 10 days. What should I do?
Lower jaw getting locked while opening mouth but it does not pain and some kind of locking sound appears.
I want to ask for my mother whose age is 47.She has to change her teeth because she is not able to eat comfortably. But when she tried to change her original teeth she got high blood pressure so what is the suggestions from your side to her.
My teeth are yellow due to my bad eating habits please tell me some home made remedies to clean them as soon as possible.
After brushing my tongue, I began to notice streaks of bleed when spitting in the sink. I located the source and it was right on top just a little towards the back. Its very easy to see the area when sticking my tongue out and looking in the mirror. The bleeding very, very minor, almost like a pin and would likely not be noticeable without rinsing. The odd part is, the bleeding almost immediately subsides, but always come from the exact same spot. When its not bleeding, there's absolutely no indication of a lesion or bump on the tongue whatsoever. It looks perfectly normal, even upon very close lighted inspection. There appears to be no subsurface bumps either. It feels and looks perfectly smooth like the surrounding areas. Is this something to be concerned about and worthy of a special appointment or is this something fairly typical? I brush my tongue in the morning with the standard toothbrush and have never had this, nor sourness from it as a result. I'm a 25y/o male. Thanks!
One of the landmarks of a child's development during the first year is the eruption of the little white pearls. The first tooth breaks into the mouth, somewhere between six months to one year of life. The entire set is in place in a baby's mouth by about 20 months of life. Though called deciduous teeth as they fall off after a certain period of time, the last of the milk teeth remains in the mouth up to 12 to 14 years of age.
Listed below are some points outlining the significance of milk teeth. It assumes importance, given that many a times, parents ignore injury and/or decay to these with the assumption that these are anyways temporary and a new set will be in place later.
- Eating: One of the primary functions of the milk teeth is to aid in chewing or mastication and digestion. Though not as strong as their permanent counterpart, they do play a great role in chewing and digesting the food. Children with malfunctioning teeth, especially molars, (missing or decayed) can result into poor nutrition.
- Speech development: The milk teeth play a critical role in the speech development, and speech abnormalities can be seen in people, who do not have an effective set of milk teeth. It is common to see children in whom the front teeth in the milk set are not properly positioned, there could be speech problems like lisping.
- Aesthetics: Needless to say, a good set of white, pearly teeth adds to the beauty of a child's smile. This plays a major role in boosting the child's social behavior including acceptance and confidence levels.
- Space Maintenance: The milk teeth maintain and preserve the space required for their successors. In case where a lost tooth is not replaced, the space may not be sufficient for the permanent one to erupt, and this may even stop the permanent one from erupting. The result could be a blank space where the milk tooth is lost without the successor erupting into the mouth due to lack of space.
Given the above reasons, it is very important to take good care of the primary or milk or deciduous teeth. Some simple things to do would be:
- Enforce a regular oral hygiene routine including rinsing after each meal or snack, brushing twice a day, flossing and use of mouthwash
- A biannual visit to the dentist for oral prophylaxis regular cleaning followed by fluoride paste application if required; this will also reduce the onset of dental caries. Early caries can be identified during these visits and treated before onset of pain.
- Chemical sealants may be used if the pits on the teeth are deep and can get decayed easily.
Visit your dentist regularly to know more and to maintain these pearls.