Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mahadev AYour feedback matters!
Hello, I got married 3 months back and I realized I am unable to make physical relation with my wife as unable to get my penis stronger and hard. It causes difficulty in insertion and if it get hard its only for seconds in which its impossible to insert in vagina. As I earlier did masturbation many times and never face such an issue. We did foreplay now and do everything except the main thing which is highly important . I am loosing my confidence now as I do not want to use cheap drugs and medicine to make it hard. I am looking for permanent solution if possibly in Ayurveda and homeopathy which do not have any side effects . Kindly suggest the best solution with the best homeopathic doctor
Actually I used to walk in sleep from my childhood and ma many doctors said it's impossible to cure. Any suggestions for my disease to cure. And I also used to walk nearly for 20 minutes also sometimes.
Im 27 yrs old. My period was delayed up to 2 months. I consulted a doctor and had an ultrasound sound and she told me that its pcos problem now i am taking medicines but m my problem has not yet solved. I want to know is their any natural remedy to this? I don't want to have pills as my joints started to pain after having those medicine.
How to increase immune system in our body. Any diet. Should I have to take some special diet. Or any exercise. Pls inform.
My friend has infection in or near the bone on her right side of hip and also in rainy and winter season she has severe pain from fingers to shoulder (nerves. Can you please help and suggest her.
I am 20 years male. And I am having a disease called pilonidal cryt I just wanted to know what are the risk on this disease. And should I get it removed. I am still studying in college. And its my final year.
I am suffering from erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation from last 1 year. I smoke and drink. Can you suggest me Ayurvedic medicine to cure this problem.
I am feeling always pee after potty and maximum time when I thik it will pees occur m not having sugar and m taking for. It antibiotics name cefimax 2 times. A day I think not frequently pees is occur so that why it is happening what's the cure of it please suggest last one months suffering.
I am 23 year old and my weight is 66 kg. I am drinking sometimes and doing masturbation two times a day. But now I left masturbation and drinking almost. So please tell me now how to make strength in my body at home.
With all the parties, late nights and heavy food, the festive season is notorious for weight gain. Along with a decorated tree, Christmas is synonymous with Christmas cake that tastes wonderful, but does nothing for your health and waistline. Store bought Christmas cakes are loaded with sugar and hence if possible, it is always better to bake your Christmas cake at home. As with any other type of food, home cooked food is always healthier than store or restaurant food. This is because you get to control the ingredients of your cake.
So here are a few tips on making a healthy Christmas cake:
- No added sugar: Unlike other cakes, Christmas cake does not really need additional sugar as the fruit inside it adds natural sweetness. Do not sprinkle the fruit in, but maintain a high ratio of fruit to flour. You can include all types of dried fruits, berries, apricots, dates, prunes, pineapples etc. in your cake. Traditionally, these fruits are used in their candied form, but for a healthier version of this cake, try using them in their natural or dehydrated form.
- Almond meal: If you buy a cake, it is likely to be made with refined flour. Refined flour has negligible nutritional value, but is very high on calories. Hence, when you’re baking a cake, consider replacing this flour with almond meal. Almond meal is lower in calories, gluten free and adds moisture to the cake. It is also rich in vitamin E, magnesium and potassium.
- Fresh fruit juice: Along with the pieces of fresh and dried fruit, the juice is also an essential element of Christmas cakes. Avoid opening a can here and instead use freshly squeezed juice as far as possible. Fresh fruit juice has no added sugars and is loaded with vitamins as compared to canned juice. It is also free from preservatives. You can also include the pulp that is extracted while juicing fruits like oranges into your cake.
- Coconut oil: A little oil is a must in cakes to make them moist and spongy. Replace your refined oil with coconut oil when baking a Christmas cake to make it healthier and more wholesome. Coconut oil has a high level of good cholesterol and when used wisely can also reduce the accumulation of fat in the body.
- Sides: Christmas cake is usually served with custard or ice cream; both of which are loaded with sugar and are unhealthy. Consider replacing these sides with natural yoghurt that has been sweetened with a drizzle of honey. Alternatively, you could also try some flavoured greek yoghurt and almond flakes. This will make your dessert light on the stomach and easier to digest.