Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. Madhusudana Naik MYour feedback matters!
Hi i'm suffering by skin disease . I do not knw what is this disease. It is like black round dots and it is expanding also in big size. Its hurting me i'm studying medicine in philippines. I can not able to wear dresses also its itching me please tell the medicine for this I consulted many doc when i'm in india I used ointments also like ketanezole nizral lyk that shampoo and ointments but it is not going please solve this permanently doctors.
I'm 22 years old female. I have blackness around my lips. How to get rid of this. Please suggest me.
Hello madam/sir. I want to ask you that my mom's having CA right breast cancer. She is under treatment taking herceptin Injection along with saline once in a month. Suddenly she got feel paining on her left upper chest just upper portion from the left breast. What should we do is that heart disease? She has back thought out pain also. Spinal cord. Now seriously scared about that coz of cancer? Kindly help us.
From many months my face skin was getting very rough and very hard. And their was a different types of spot for permanently. What to do for clear it?
I have an oily skin and have acnes on my face most of the time. Please suggest some medications/products to get rid of these acnes. Thank you.
Hi,doctor.I am fair in color,my face is also fair but the problem is my nose it looks black and rough. Tried couple of medicine. I am 52
Psoriasis is the condition in which the infected skin cells multiply 10 times faster than the normal rate. During this disease, the normal skin tends to get covered by a layer of dead skin cells, not allowing the skin to breathe. People who suffer from psoriasis face an increased likelihood of contracting other serious medical conditions such as cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, and psoriatic arthritis.
Psoriasis can erupt just about anywhere on the body, but it most often occurs on the scalp, chest, back, elbows, knuckles, and knees. If you have a mild case, the patches may hardly be noticeable. The worst cases produce unsightly patches almost everywhere.
Psoriasis can also affect fingernails and toenails, making them appear pitted and discolored. It can even cause significant joint pain, a condition known as psoriatic arthritis.
Most people who develop psoriasis are initially diagnosed in their teens, twenties, or thirties. The disease follows a very unpredictable course. That first flare-up may also be the last. Or it may signal the start of a lifetime of flare-ups that come and go for no apparent reason. Fortunately, when the lesions disappear, they leave no scars.
Here's a list of following unsafe health conditions created by psoriasis:
- Cancer: People experiencing psoriasis are subjected to an increased risk of contracting certain cancers like lymphoma. A study discovered that people diagnosed with psoriasis have an increased likelihood of 40% to contract cancer than the general population. The reason for this particular risk hasn't been yet understood.
- Kidney disease: According to a 2013 study, published in the British Medical journal people with psoriasis have an increased risk of encountering kidney disorders. Severe and mild psoriasis increases the likelihood of kidney diseases by 58% and 36% respectively.
- Obesity: People suffering from mild psoriasis are 30% likelier to be obese than those who are not. For people diagnosed with severe psoriasis the chances increase by 80%.
- Diabetes and high cholesterol: High levels of triglycerides, total cholesterol and lipoprotein are present in patients with psoriasis, and these patients are 28% likelier to have high cholesterol compared to the general masses. According to a recent study, people with the condition have a 46% increased chance of suffering from Type 2 diabetes.
- Peptic ulcers and mood disorders: In some cases, peptic ulcers are also linked with psoriasis. The reason for this is attributed to inflammation. Psoriasis also leads to mood disorders like depression due to the pain and anxiety arising from the condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I have etching in my whole boly mostly leg and back side under the soldiers. After this I have darks mark of scratches in body. What should I do? Please tell me.
While pooping their is a discharge of blood from the anus. Why is it happening? And what should I do to stop it. Please help.
My face have many blemishes. These are not removing buy the face wash. So what can I do fo removing those blemishes.
How to stop black spot on face and how to stop hair fall. I have some problem in my eyes when i'm going in sun shine my eyes going to red.So please give me some suggestion to stop these problems.
My friend is having a cyst (gaanth) in her chest. Its emotionally distressfull and really painful for her. She is taking meds but the pain is too much. She also suffers from back ache and weakness and stomach ache. Please tell me what should she do?
I have become darker due to exposure to sun light at my work place. I used to be fair but now I have become darker. What should be done to regain my colour back?
Hey, I am 19 years old. I want to make make whiten my oily skin. What I do? And also how I remove blackheads and acne? Can you please give me some advise.
Hi I am of 19 years old. Mu concern is I am having an itching and red patches over the genital area .its being an 3 weeks but no resolution taken place. What should i do?
In my fingers externally on the skin some infections have developed, black colored and gradually the skin becomes dry. suggest me some medicines.
There is also another way of applying the potato over your skin. You need to make a pulp by grating a medium sized potato and add few spoons of honey in it. Mix them and apply it over your face. This will be much more effective in removing the dark spots and blackish skin tone easily.