Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Madhuri
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. MadhuriYour feedback matters!
I had taken mala n tablet for 9 month I stopped it in last January .I tried to get pregnant in March but got period in April is there any problem with tablet .n I have thyroid problem but it's in normal level n tkn thyronorm 75 daily .n my period bleeding is only 2 day .(I have 2.3 year baby boy) Is there any problem to me to get pregnant.
Hi, Please suggest Mera 15 din phale abortion hua han. Toh main apne husband ke sath relation kab bna skati hu.
My wife didn't get menses for 13 months. Now she is getting for last four days. 3 days normal + 1 day just stains. Is she in menopause? What can be the reason?
I am 18 years old girl I want know monopaz and what I can do that my periods come on time and I am in a relation and I do every week sex.
I am 25 years old and married for 2 years. We are trying to conceive for past 4 months but not successful.. We try to have sex every alternate day but sometimes I am very dry which leads to difficulty in penetration and thus conceiving.. Please advise how to avoid the dryness. PS - we do have lot of foreplay but nothing helps.
I had sex but the condom burst out. What are the chances of pregnancy. She tried removing the cum And is it safe to take I pill twice in 30 day gap.
Hi doctor , Currently i am working in Mumbai. I have a question. I am 26 years old. My parents is seeking a women for me, the thing is I am worried about my body because my body is like little loose, with bigger chest and not fit like a normal man. Did this affect the marriage life and sex.
Pregnancy is one of the most wonderful journeys in a woman’s life. However, one must remember that there are several dos and don’ts linked to it. You can’t lead an undisciplined life and expect a healthy outcome. Your pregnancy has to be systematically dealt with. You have to give up on a lot of habits that could pose a risk to the health of your growing foetus. Here are some tips to have a healthy pregnancy:
- Quit smoking: If you are a regular smoker, it’s time to quit smoking. You must remember that babies born to mothers who smoke have a higher chance of being born as stillborn or prematurely. Babies have also been found to have low birth weight. This is really bad. Your baby will have to fight a lot to survive. You might be asked to undergo an emergency and untimely delivery. On the other hands, if you quit smoking, you will have lesser or no complications at all. Your foetus will be healthy and grow into a lovely and healthy infant.
- Eat well, eat right, and eat on time: Your diet plays an essential role in your entire pregnancy. You must include all essential nutrients in your diet. Don’t skip your meals and try to have a balanced diet. Avoid spicy and oily food as you experience indigestion issues due to pregnancy hormones. You will need to take some 300 calories extra per day for your foetus. Add vegetables and fruits to your diet.
- Take multivitamins: Pregnancy leads to a deficiency of nutrients in your body. You must take a lot of multi vitamins to avoid the deficiency. Ideally, one must start taking the additional vitamin supplements before the pregnancy starts. Thereafter, she must continue with the recommended doses. For example, Omega 3 reduces the chances of giving birth to premature babies.
- Take sufficient rest: You must take rest in adequate amounts and take up moderate exercises in a day for not more than 30 minutes.
- Don’t be exposed to toxics: You should try and minimise the chances of getting exposed to toxic substances.
- Destress yourself: Try and destress yourself by listening to good music, reading a book or taking a careful massage. But you must avoid moving outdoors.
- Drink water: You must drink plenty of water to keep yourself hydrated all the time. Your fluid balance must be maintained throughout the pregnancy. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.