Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. MadhuriYour feedback matters!
If periods done on timely its means girl is not pregnant? And what is the accuracy of a home urine strip pregnancy test? Actually me and my gf done sex I use condom but its my first time thats why I accidentally use expire condom also roll wrong side first and after that I unroll it and once again roll with right side my partner took also ipill within 6 Hours of sex is there are any chances of pregnancy pls help me. If she want to sure can she do a urine test and what is the best time for testing.
Is swimming is good for girls? What r the benefits of swimming? What precautions should be taken while swimming to keep our hygiene good n skin healthy? Please suggest me.
I am having a problem of vaginismus. Married for 3 years yet couldn't do anything. I hv consulted a gynaecologist nd she prescribed me a medicine since I dnt gt any feelings also a gel for stimulation. No use. I am scared of pain. I want to knw d best to reduce my pain nd my fear.
Hi doctor, I am newly married and I have a query wherein me and my wife are trying very hard to do proper sex, but some how are not able to do the same. We are trying hard that the penis gets in the vagina. But somehow it's not going in. Can you please guide as it seems like a worry for us know. Also is using condom safe or any other precautions needs to be taken care of. Many thanks.
Hello, After HSG test we come to know my wife has blockage in her fallopian tubes (both) and she is not able to conceive until we do recommened by Gynae - Lyproscopy. How much Lyproscopy is successful in removing the blockage from fallopian tubes?
Hi there. I always drink it accurately, more or less the same time each night. Last night me and my boyfriend had sex, the condom broke. He told me it only broke when he took it off but I like it to play safe so today I took norlevo. Now I know that if you take the pill and have diarrhea or vomiting afterwards, you must take another pill because that one didn't have time to dissolve, well, I didn't experience completely diarrhea but I did go to the bathroom more than usual and the stool was not completely stiff today after I took the norlovo (last night when I took my yaz, I didn't go to the bathroom) so I want to know is there any chance the effectiveness of these contraceptives are compromised, should I take another norlovo dosage tomorrow (as the places are closed now)
My mother is 49 years old. She want to take calcium tablets can you prefer some calcium tablets for her which has no side effect for her? please Thank you.
Hi doctor in clomid how much months want for conceive my egg not growing so minimum and maximum how much months want please tell me.
Homeopathy is a complementary system of healing that believes in ‘like cures like’. But can it cure infertility? Read on to know more about the role of homeopathy in infertility. Homeopathy uses the same principle of ‘like cures like’ to treat infertility as well.
In scientific terms, infertility is defined as the inability to conceive despite having regular unprotected sex for one or more than one year . The cause for infertility can be either present in the male or female partner like low sperm counts in men or poor quality of sperm and hormonal disturbances, blocked fallopian tubes, endometriosis, fibroids etc. in women.
Homeopathy works in infertility by:
- Regulating ovulation in women
- Increasing sperm count and improving sperm mobility in men
- Removing emotional blockages
- Reducing stress
- Treating depression and anxiety
Homoeopathy is especially useful in curing infertility due to low sperm count and sperm motility. A homoeopath can identify the cause of your infertility by asking you specific questions related to your:
- Duration of trying to conceive
- Nicotine, alcohol, coffee or tea consumption
- Genital diseases including inflammation, surgery and trauma
- Any other conditions you may suffer from, including hereditary conditions
- Any active infection in the body
- Exposure to toxins such as chemicals, radiation, heat or noise
- Stress levels
Homoeopathic remedies for infertility
If you want a sure cure for infertility, visit a reputed homoeopath who will match the right medicine with your constitution and symptoms. However, we have a list of common remedies for the condition for your information:
- This is a very powerful uterine remedy
- It is very useful in cases where the woman miscarries repeatedly
- Useful in treating uterine prolapse
- Treats late and scanty periods, irregular periods, as well as early and profuse bleeding
- Treats irregular or absent ovulation
- Treats low sex drive in men
- Treats women who have recurrent miscarriages
- Treats inflammation of ovaries and uterus after an abortion
- Boosts the immune system and improves chances of conception
- Treats infertility caused by depression, feelings of self-hatred and worthlessness
- Treats high blood pressure
- Treats enlarged and prolapsed uterus
- Treats infertility due to uterine polyps
- Infertility due to anxiety and stress
- Treats infertility in males due to low sperm counts
- It helps in improving the quality of sperms
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
Main jab apni wife se relationship ke liye bolta hoon to woh mana kar deti hai. Pichle 2-3 years se same problem aa rahi hai. Main bahut pareshaan hu. Woh kehti hai ki uska mann nahi hai. Pichle 2-3 years mein maine 4 se 5 baar hi relation banaye hai. Main bahut pareshaan rehta hoon. Please suggest the best solution.
The way we sit, walk, bend or stand is hugely dependent on one very vital organ of the human body; the spine. The spinal column provides strength and support to your entire framework. It has nerves, muscles, bones and tendons; all of which enhance proper functioning of your body. The human brain sends signals to the nerves in your spinal cord, a mass of nerve fibers and tissues ensconced within the spine, which further prompts every single part of your body to perform minute and notable actions all the same. A spine injury can, thus impair your health; in many cases it can even turn out to be fatal. Care should be taken to avoid sources of spine shock or injury. If an injury has already been acquired, it should be treated either through exercising or through medical assistance.
A few postures to reap the benefits of a fit spine:
- Twist your spine either early in the morning or after a tiring day: Fold one leg while the other leg remains perched on the folded one. If the left leg is folded the left elbow should be rested on your perched right knee and the right palm should be placed on the yoga mat behind your right hip. This posture can be repeated by folding the right leg as well. It increases spine mobility by twisting it to the end of its range sideways. Muscular spine aches can be remedied by following this posture once each day.
- Do not slouch but sit straight: Some people are in the habit of slouching when they sit or stand. This is an absolutely wrong thing to do if your spine health is of any concern to you. Stretch out your shoulder blades and remain erect while standing and the same should be followed while sitting. Bending one's spine, unless it is necessary, can be very harmful.
- Stretch your spine in three directions: This exercise is a good way to allay the tension your spine has to undergo every day. Sit with folded legs, intertwine your fingers and stretch your arms upward, in front and at the back to expand your spine to the full.
- The downward doggy posture can relieve back pain: In this yoga posture, one is expected to stretch his or her legs according to the width of the person's back and stoop forward by placing the palms on a yoga mat. Knees and elbows should not bend.