Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. MadhuriYour feedback matters!
Have lots of pimples n scars on my face. My age is 20. Wat am I supposed to do for it. I have even consulted many skin clinics but its of no use.
I am 35 years old and my baldness is rapidly increase. Almost 40% hair gone from front and middle portion. What should I do?
Hi doctor daily after waking up from bed I can see pus formed pimples on my nose only what is the problem ? What are the precautions to be taken ? What are the ointments or creams to be used ?
How to get hair on both corner of head as there are only very tinny follicles only after the 4 months use of hairless lotion, finax tab ,karaglo men tab etc. I have left the treatment for the last 1 month bcoz that treatment was quite costly what should I use now to get hair there,& when should I use hair oil on head.
I have oily skin. When I wash my face it will be fresh for an hour more or less. Again it will become oily, what shall I do?
Lybrate | Dr. Kala Vimal speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
How to prevent acne and remove acne scars without using any chemicals? Is there any home remedies to quickly remove the scars or any ailments?
Lybrate | Dr. Reshma Naik speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Due to dandruff my hairs on the front part have started thinning. Tried everything to cure dandruff but nothing worked. Please help.
I have a pimple in my nees nd hi makes me pain in my foot when I am walking pls gives suggestion me for this.
I am 20 years old. I work in airport. As am professonalist I need to apply daily make up. And I have acne on my face. Am tired of using lime and honey method still am not getting out of this problem.
Stretch marks affect men and women equally and are quite normal. Stretch marks occur due to sudden gain or loss in weight, rapid growth, heredity factors, stress and changes in physical conditions in both men and women. Athletes or body builders doing heavy exercises are more likely to get stretch marks due to rapid changes in their body.
Stretch marks are visible stripes or lines that appears in various parts of the body; depending on where the skin tears. The commonly affected body parts are lower abdomen and thighs; however, they can also be seen on arms, buttocks, etc. Pregnancy is one main reason in women for these visible lines on their lower abdomen.
But do not worry! you can get rid of them very easily if you follow these simple yet effective home remedies regularly:
1. Massage with olive oil: olive oil is loaded with antioxidants and nutrients. Regularly massaging your body with warm olive oil will help in improving the blood circulation and reducing those visible stretch marks.
2. Apply egg whites: eggs are a rich source of protein. Whip the whites of two eggs and apply a thick layer of the egg whites over the affected areas. Allow it to dry and then rinse the area with cold water. Finally apply some olive oil on the skin to keep it moisturized.
3. Scrub with coffee powder: gentle scrubbing with coffee helps in lightening stretch marks gradually as it has anti-oxidant properties.
4. Apply a mixture of lemon juice, sugar and glycerine: lemon contains a good amount of citric acid nd sugar is an excellent exfoliating agent. Scrubbing your skin with a coarse mix of lemon juice and sugar can help in removing dead skin and reducing the unsightly appearance of stretch marks on the arms, thighs, etc. You can add a few drops of glycerine to the mixture to keep your skin moisturized.
5. Massage with almond and coconut oil: mix almond and coconut oil and apply this mixture to the affected area regularly. This will significantly help in getting rid of stretch marks.
6. Apply aloe vera gel regularly: regular application of aloe vera gel helps in stimulating cell growth that helps in the reduction of stretch marks. Additionally, its healing and soothing properties keep the skin hydrated, rejuvenated, and glowing.
Ways to prevent and get rid of stretch marks:
1. Maintain a healthy body weight. Consume protein, zinc and vitamin c rich foods in abundance. Green salad, milk, fish, nuts and citrus fruits help a lot in minimizing stretch marks.
2. Keep your body hydrated by increasing fluid intake.
3. Avoid rapid increase or decrease in weight.
4. Plan slow weight gain during pregnancy.
5. Avoid prolong exposure to sun.
But, if stretch marks are severe or interfering with your self-confidence, treatment options are available. You can consult a doctor who specializes in treating them to learn about possible solutions and ways to reduce their appearance.
Hi Doctor, can I use Johnson baby oil and Johnson baby soap for my skin. actually my skin is very sensitive and dry and my hands skin is peeling often so please tell me.
Sir mere face me bohot jyada pimple marks aur chote chote ghadde he face me. Yeh ghadde aur pimple marks kese kamm kare. Mera face dhone ke baad face dry hokar white skin nikalne lagta he aur face bahut dry aur tight lagta he. please help me.
Skin care: Papaya contains vitamin - A and papain enzyme that helps remove dead skin cells and rejuvenate skin. Mash three medium pieces of papaya and mix it with a spoon of honey to make a paste. Apply this mixture onto your face and rinse with cold water after 10 minutes for a healthy and glowing skin