Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Madhuravani AYour feedback matters!
I have issues with my menstrual cycle and often have irregular periods with abdominal pain. Please advise.
What we have to do. When get more pain during MC period. And also suffering from stomach pain. And MC will come 9 day before. It happen approx 4 month before.
I'm 21 years old guy and my partner is 19 we are planning to have unprotected sex as we had sex with condoms for so many times so my concern of asking this question is, is it fine to have sex without condom for so many times like once if I had intercourse then I can ejaculate my sperms out then wash it and peeing then again for second round is it fine to have sex 2nd time after washing penis like this and will there be any chances of pregnancy? Please guide me for sex without condom what measures and how many times so that it will prevent her from getting pregnant. Please guide me. I know condom is best way but except that please guide me thank you.
My blood group is A negative. And impregnate baby's blood group is positive is this is a reason of cesarean delivery.
Hi my vagina prevents so mch white discharge n I get periods twice in a mnth hlp me up to get rid of this.
Meri wife ko 3 months ki baby he delivery ke baad use continue bleeding means periods the jo ki normally hota he uske band hone ke baad use 1st periods aaye par 1 month baad secend period ke time use perio nahi aya jise aaj almost 16 din ho chuke he maine 3 baar pregnancy test kit se test bhi kiya but report negative aai, mujhe tension he ki kahin vo pregnant to nahi aur vo baby ko breast feeding bhi karati he please jald se jald mujhe reply dijiye ki me kaise pata karu ki vo pregnant he ya nai.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? Go ahead and Share!
निगेला सतीवा, जिसे कलौंजी या काला जीरा भी कहा जाता है, दक्षिण और दक्षिण-पश्चिम एशिया का एक वार्षिक फूल पौधे हैं जो कि रनुनकुलसै परिवार से संबंधित है. इसकी खेती और उपयोग का सबसे पहला रिकॉर्ड प्राचीन मिस्र से आता है। काले बीज का तेल, वास्तव में, मिस्र के फराओ तूतनखामेन की कब्र में पाया गया था। यहां तक कि अरबी संस्कृतियों में, काले जीरा को हबताबुल बारकाह के नाम से जाना जाता है, जिसका अर्थ है "आशीर्वाद का बीज"। यह भी माना जाता है कि इस्लामी नबी मोहम्मद ने इसके बारे में कहा कि यह "मौत को छोड़कर सभी रोगों के लिए एक उपाय है"।
यह टाइल तत्वों, विटामिन, क्रिस्टलीय निगेलोन, वाष्पशील तेल, एल्किलॉइड, लोहा, सोडियम, पोटेशियम, कैल्शियम, एमिनो एसिड, सैपोनिन, कच्चे फाइबर, प्रोटीन और फैटी एसिड जैसे लिनेलेनिक और ओलिक एसिड से भरा है. यह तीन प्रमुख प्राकृतिक रसायनों में भी समृद्ध है: थॉमोक्विनोन (टीक्यू), थिइमोहिड्रोक्विनोन (टीएचक्यू) और थेयमोल।
कलौंजी के लाभ:
1. मधुमेह को रोकें: कलौंजी के तेल में अग्नाशयी बीटा-कोशिकाएं का क्रमिक आंशिक उत्थान करता है, कम सीरम इंसुलिन सांद्रता को बढ़ता है और ऊंचा सीरम ग्लूकोज को घटाता है। हर सुबह काली चाय के कप में तेल का आधा चम्मच लें और कुछ हफ्तों में अंतर देखें।
2. सिरदर्द को राहत दें: कलौंजी तेल सिरदर्द के लिए एक अद्भुत प्राकृतिक उपाय है जो तीव्र और प्रभावी परिणाम प्रदान करता है. अपने माथे पर कलौंजी तेल को रगड़ो, आराम करो, और अपने सिरदर्द गायब होते देखें।
3. वजन घटाने के लिए: निगेला सतवा एक अद्भुत विरोधी भड़काऊ एजेंट है जो लोगों को वैसे ही वजन कम करने में मदद करने के लिए जाना जाता है जिस तरह से यह मधुमेह रोगियों की मदद करता है। विशेष रूप से, भार के इन कारणों को कम करके:
- आंत में ग्लूकोज अवशोषण
- जिगर ग्लुकोनोजेनेसिस
- रक्त शर्करा के स्तर
4. बालों के लिए: शायद सबसे अनूठे काले बीज के तेल के लाभ में से एक बालों के झड़ने का इलाज करने की क्षमता है।
5. जिगर स्वास्थ्य के लिए: उन लोगों के लिए जिन्होंने दवा के दुष्प्रभाव, शराब की खपत, या बीमारी के कारण खराब जिगर समारोह से संघर्ष किया है, कलौंजी के तेल से हीलिंग प्रक्रिया की गति बढ़ सकती है।
6. त्वचा के लिए: यह मुँहासे और मुँहासे पैदा करने वाले बैक्टीरिया से लड़ता है और स्वाभाविक रूप से स्वच्छ, स्पष्ट, चिकनी और चमकदार त्वचा प्रदान करता है।
7. स्मरण-शक्ति बढ़ाता है: कलौंजी बीज का एक और लाभ स्मृति शक्ति और एकाग्रता को बढ़ाना है. यह अनुपस्थिति का इलाज करने और सतर्कता बढ़ाने में भी मदद करता है।
8. जोड़ों के दर्द के लिए: गठिया सबसे दुखद उम्र से संबंधित बीमारियों में से एक है जो अधिकांश बुजुर्ग लोगों को प्रभावित करता है. कलौंजी बीज और कलौंजी तेल गठिया के कारण संयुक्त दर्द को दूर कर सकते हैं.
9. रक्तचाप को नियंत्रित करें: उच्च रक्तचाप के लिए कलौंजी बीज के लाभों को अच्छी तरह से जाना जाता है, और यह सबसे विश्वसनीय और समय-परीक्षणित घरेलू उपचारों में से एक है।
10. दांतों के लिए: कलौंजी पारंपरिक रूप से दंत समस्याओं की देखभाल करने के लिए इस्तेमाल किया गया है जैसे सूजन या मसूड़ों के रक्तस्राव और कमजोर दांत.
11. प्रतिरक्षा के लिए: अगर आप रोजाना इसे दैनिक उपयोग करते हैं, तो कलौंजी तेल, शहद और गर्म पानी का मिश्रण आपकी प्रतिरक्षा को मजबूत करने में भी मदद कर सकता है।
कलौंजी के दुष्प्रभाव
1. सम्पर्क से होने वाला चर्मरोग: कलौंजी का एक संभावित दुष्प्रभाव सम्पर्क से होने वाला चर्मरोग है। कलौंजी को बस छूकर भी त्वचा पर लाल धब्बे हो सकते हैं, जो अक्सर खुजली वाली सनसनी भी करते है।
2. अल्प रक्त-चाप: कलौंजी ब्लड प्रेशर को इतना कम कर सकता है कि यह हाइपोटेंशन का कारण बनता है, खासकर यदि आप वर्तमान में मूत्रवर्धक या एंटीहाइपरेटिव दवा ले रहे हैं.
इसलिए कोई भी चिकित्सा स्थिति का इलाज करने के लिए कलौंजी लेने से पहले हमेशा अपने डॉक्टर से बात करनी चाहिए।
Is it Ok if we can have sex by giving anesthesia to my wife, she has suggested bcaz pain during sex (vaginismus) pls suggest anesthesia We tried lox 2% but it doesn't work.
My wife is pregnant from 2 months. Today when the scanning is made baby heartbeat is not so clear. So what is the reason? Or is it common in some cases to get baby heartbeat late? And what is the better solution please suggest.
Hi I am pregnant. I want to clear one doubt and had accident 8 month before and got plate in leg. My baby delivery would be normal or operation. Please advice
Top 10 tips for you to celebrate, stay safe and stay healthy this Diwali.
1. Sweets are hard to resist and during Diwali, when there is plenty of colorful sweets everywhere, it becomes even harder to resist. Remember the fact that Indians are genetically prone to diabetes and so it is always advisable to keep the intake of sugar and starch minimal.
2. Stay away from sweets that use
chemical preservatives , because the intake of such preservatives can cause damage to our kidneys and liver . It can also cause asthma attacks and cancer.
3. Avoid sweets that have ‘silver’ coating . Such foils are often
adulterated by aluminum and aluminum being a hazardous metal can accumulate in our body tissues and can also enter the brain.
4. In times of increasing air and noise pollution that we are witnessing today, it is important that we be responsible while using firecrackers. It is good to buy as little firecrackers as possible, because that can help us spend less and can also stop us from polluting our environment.
5. While using firecrackers we are definitely faced with the risk of burn injuries and so a few precautions are necessary. Always wear slippers during your fun time with firecrackers and never try to do anything to a firecracker apart from lighting it from a safe distance. Kids should be allowed to burn firecrackers only under adult supervision.
6. Do not light firecrackers in crowded areas or on the roadsides, because that might prove to be dangerous for bystanders and the general public.
7. Wear earplugs while exposed to explosive firecrackers. It might sound a bit fancy, but if we ignore it the excessive noise might damage our ears in the long run.
8. It is better to say ‘No’ to alcohol, as any excess is easily possible on this day of celebration. You can avoid a hangover and also the risk of driving while intoxicated if you must drive your car and visit your friends and family.
9. Diwali is a festival that brings a lot of gifts to people, so use the occasion to choose sensible gifts for family and friends. Try gifting fruits or low calorie sweets and snacks instead of ghee-laden sweets.
10. Diwali is also the festival of joy so
make it special especially if there has been any unpleasantness with your family or friends in your past. Shed all your inhibitions and misgivings and make a fresh start. Wish them a ‘Happy Diwali’ and embrace them in joy.
Make your Diwali special for yourself, your family and your friends.
Health benefits of garlic:
1. Garlic contains a compound called allicin, which has potent medicinal properties. Garlic is a plant in the allium (onion) family. It is closely related to onions, shallots, and leeks. It grows in many parts of the world and is a popular ingredient in cooking due to its strong smell and delicious taste.
However, throughout ancient history, the main use of garlic was for its health and medicinal properties. Its use was well documented by all the major civilizations including the Egyptians, Babylonians, greeks, Romans and the Chinese.
Garlic bulbs and cloves
The entire “head” is called a garlic bulb while each segment is called a clove. There are about 10-20 cloves in a single bulb, give or take.
We now know that most of the health effects are caused by one of the sulfur compounds formed when a garlic clove is chopped, crushed or chewed.
This compound is known as allicin and is also responsible for the distinct garlic smell. Allicin enters the body from the digestive tract and travels all over the body, where it exerts its potent biological effects (which we’ll get to in a bit).
Bottom line: garlic is a plant in the onion family, grown for its cooking properties and health effects. It is high in a sulfur compound called allicin, which is believed to bring most of the health benefits.
2. Garlic is highly nutritious but has very few calories. Calorie for calorie, garlic is incredibly nutritious.
A 1 ounce (28 grams) serving of garlic contains (3):
- Manganese: 23% of the RDA.
- Vitamin b6: 17% of the RDA.
- Vitamin c: 15% of the RDA.
- Selenium: 6% of the RDA.
- Fiber: 1 gram.
- Decent amounts of calcium, copper, potassium, phosphorus, iron and vitamin b1.
- Garlic also contains trace amounts of various other nutrients. In fact, it contains a little bit of almost everything we need.
This is coming with 42 calories, with 1.8 grams of protein and 9 grams of carbs.
Bottom line: garlic is low in calories and very rich in vitamin c, vitamin b6 and manganese. It also contains trace amounts of various other nutrients.
3. Garlic can combat sickness, including the common cold. Garlic supplementation is known to boost the function of the immune system. According to a study, the average length of cold symptoms was also reduced by 70%, from 5 days in placebo to just 1.5 days in the garlic group.
Another study found that a high dose of garlic extract (2.56 grams per day) can reduce the number of days sick with cold or flu by 61%.
Bottom line: garlic supplementation helps to prevent and reduce the severity of common illnesses like the flu and common cold.
4. The active compounds in garlic can reduce blood pressure. Cardiovascular diseases like heart attacks and strokes are the world’s biggest killers. High blood pressure, or hypertension, is one of the most important drivers of these diseases.
Human studies have found garlic supplementation to have a significant impact on reducing blood pressure in people with high blood pressure. In one study, aged garlic extract at doses of 600-1, 500 mg was just as effective as the drug atenolol at reducing blood pressure over a 24 week period.
Supplement doses must be fairly high to have these desired effects. The amount of allicin needed is equivalent to about four cloves of garlic per day.
Bottom line: high doses of garlic appear to improve blood pressure of those with known high blood pressure (hypertension). In some instances, supplementation can be as effective as regular medications.
5. Garlic improves cholesterol levels, which may lower the risk of heart disease. For those with high cholesterol, garlic supplementation appears to reduce total and/or LDL cholesterol by about 10-15%. Looking at LDL (the “bad”) and HDL (the “good”) cholesterol specifically, garlic appears to lower LDL but has no reliable effect on HDL. Garlic does not appear to lower triglyceride levels, another known risk factor for heart disease.
Bottom line: garlic supplementation seems to reduce total and ldl cholesterol, particularly in those who have high cholesterol. Hdl cholesterol and triglycerides do not seem to be affected.
6. Garlic contains antioxidants that may help prevent Alzheimer's disease and dementia. Garlic contains antioxidants that support the body’s protective mechanisms against oxidative damage. High doses of garlic supplementation have been shown to increase antioxidant enzymes in humans, as well as significantly reduce oxidative stress in those with high blood pressure
The combined effects on reducing cholesterol and blood pressure, as well as the antioxidant properties, may help prevent common brain diseases like Alzheimer's disease and dementia.
Bottom line: garlic contains antioxidants that protect against cell damage and aging. It may reduce the risk of Alzheimer's disease and dementia.
7. Garlic may help you live longer. Effects on longevity are basically impossible to prove in humans. But given the beneficial effects on important risk factors like blood pressure, it makes sense that garlic could help you live longer.
The fact that it can fight infectious disease is also an important factor because these are common causes of death, especially in the elderly or people with dysfunctional immune systems.
Bottom line: garlic has known beneficial effects on common causes of chronic disease, so it makes perfect sense that it could help you live longer.
8. Athletic performance can be improved with garlic supplementation. It was traditionally used in ancient cultures to reduce fatigue and enhance the work capacity of laborers.
Rodent studies have shown that garlic helps with exercise performance, but very few human studies have been done.
Subjects with heart disease that took garlic oil for 6 weeks had a reduction in peak heart rate of 12% and improved their exercise capacity. Other studies suggest that exercise-induced fatigue may be reduced with garlic.
Bottom line: garlic can improve physical performance in lab animals and people with heart disease. Benefits in healthy people are not yet conclusive.
9. Eating garlic can help detoxify heavy metals in the body. At high doses, the sulfur compounds in garlic have been shown to protect against organ damage from heavy metal toxicity.
A four-week study in employees of a car battery plant (excessive exposure to lead) found that garlic reduced lead levels in the blood by 19%. It also reduced many clinical signs of toxicity, including headaches and blood pressure.
Three doses of garlic each day even outperformed the drug d-penicillamine in symptom reduction.
Bottom line: garlic was shown to significantly reduce lead toxicity and related symptoms in one study.
10. Garlic may improve bone health. No human trials have measured the effects of garlic on bone loss.
Rodent studies have shown that it can minimize bone loss by increasing estrogen in females.
One study in menopausal women found that a daily dose of dry garlic extract (equal to 2 grams of raw garlic) significantly decreased a marker of estrogen deficiency. This suggests that this garlic may have beneficial effects on bone health in women.
Foods like garlic and onions have also been shown to have beneficial effects on osteoarthritis.
Bottom line: garlic appears to have some benefits for bone health by increasing estrogen levels in females, but more human studies are needed.
11. Garlic is easy to include in your diet and tastes absolutely delicious. The last one is not a health benefit, but still important. It is the fact that it is very easy (and delicious) to include garlic in your current diet. It complements most savory dishes, particularly soups and sauces. The strong taste of garlic can also add a punch to otherwise bland recipes.
Garlic comes in several forms, from whole cloves and smooth pastes to powders and supplements like garlic extract and garlic oil. The minimum effective dose for therapeutic effects is one clove eaten with meals, two or three times a day.
However, keep in mind that there are some downsides to garlic, such as bad breath. There are also some people who are allergic to it.
If you have a bleeding disorder or are taking blood-thinning medications, then talk to your doctor before increasing your garlic consumption.
The active compound allicin only forms when garlic is crushed or cleaved when it is raw. If you cook it before crushing it, then it won’t have the same health effects.