Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pediatricians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Madhumohan Reddy BYour feedback matters!
My baby is 10 days old. I think my breast milk is not sufficient for my baby? What should I eat so that my baby can get sufficient breast milk?
Hello doctor my baby is about 8 months and still we did not give her any injection like penta/pentaxim. She got seizures by birth and our child Specialist suggest to only give her Pentaxim which is less painful. But here in Pakistan, pentaxim is not available. So please suggest what should I do?
Hi doctor my lmp June 19th but in Scanning it show 1 week difference baby growth which one I have to calculate? Gynecologist told in next Scanning it will be correcting so no need to worry they told Diet tell me in pregnancy.
I'm a 17 year old girl, in the last year of school. I regularly eat fried food, and processed item. Junk food is a major part of my diet. I don't exercise AT ALL. Now down to the symptoms: I was eating Smileys (frozen ready to eat-fried potato things), and a swallowed three of them very fast. Suddenly, my ears started popping, there was tightness in my chest, and I was unable to breathe. I could barely ask my friend for water. As soon as I had a sip, I felt better. However, my ears still feel weird. Please help.
Hello Doctors, My son born on 10th ARR-2016 and the 1st Vaccination done on 20th APR-2016 in his left but now we observed little swelling in his left hand with looking like inside PUSS (Bulging ) and looking as a yellowish color on his left hand. Please request you to suggest on this like is it normal or need to do any actions on the same. Thanks.
My baby boy is 15 months old. He is lean n thin and often suffering from cold (jukam). His weight is 8kg. Please sr advise me to improve his weight.
Dear all, I have few set of doubts for baby feeding, I am blessed with baby boy, now he is 5 months old, he is not properly taking mother feeding, and he is not sleeping during day time, per day he is sleeping only 7 hrs that too during night time. When he born his weight is 3.50 kg now he is 4kg 800grms. When he was in 2 months doctors? advice to to give powder milk (enfamil a+). We are feeding using feeding bottle. Please help us to increase baby weight, and increasing mother feeding regards,
Hi I have a three year old daughter who have cough for last 7-8 days. It is a dry cough and we had shown her to some doctor who prescribed benadryil. Her cough is not getting bettre Kindly advice
Dear doctor, my son is 13 years old, weight - 30 kg only, suffering from hypo thyroid. My son is on eltorxin 75 mcg (glaxo) per day. Some of my relatives suggest to take spirulina tab or powder, noni-c powder and daily one glass of water of lemon salt (1/2 tea spoon). Can I give spirulina tab, noni-c and one glass of lemon salt water. Please guide.
Respected , My daughter 9 yrs. Old , yet not standing , walking or talking. Just started sitting with self balance from last 5 years. She was suffering from epilepsy since birth. But by continues medical treatment , since last 3 years she is cured from epilepsy , there are no any fits during last 3 years. In MRI report there is minor fault in development of small brain which controls all the activities like understanding every thing , balancing , walking etc. As told by Doctor. As per Ayurveda consultant I started physiotherapy daily at home by last 4 months.
My son (4 years) he has low platelet count how to increase count and how to improve neutrophil and decrease lymphocytes doctor said that ,he had Aplastic Anemia.
My daughter two months old and premature baby now she feed milk thro nipple by pushing milk thro syringe. Now she weighs 2 kg. Dr. told to start mother feeding. She did nt take mother milk directly and she started crying while try to attempt .plz guide us.
Having a child is one of the most physically and emotionally trying situations that a couple will go through? This is especially true for a mother. The mother goes through a roller coaster of emotional and physical changes as well as other changes in her job and relationship. So, if you are going back to work after having a baby, read this article to gain some perspective!
- Deciding When: Timing is the first thing that matters in such cases. Remember to discuss this aspect with your partner and get some much needed advice from someone who will be sharing the child's responsibilities with you. Also, emotionally the mother has to be ready to leave the child for that duration in order to go to work and be productive. Feelings like guilt and helplessness may overwhelm you at first, but you have to have your coping mechanisms in place when it comes down to it.
- Coping Mechanisms: Speaking of coping mechanisms, let us discuss what all you can do to make a smooth transition from new mother to working mother. Finding support is crucial to begin with. The babysitter or family members who will be the caregiver for the child in those hours when you working, should be someone who you can trust implicitly. It may help to interview and spend time with a new nanny or babysitter before the child is born. This will help in setting a pace, understanding expectations and adjusting to each other even as you build trust. Another coping mechanism includes having someone you can talk to a friend, your parents, your spouse or a co worker. It can be anyone who will be willing to listen and offer you advice when you are feeling overwhelmed.
- Breastfeeding: If you do plan to continue breastfeeding your child, it would be best to discuss this with your boss or a counsellor at your place of work before you decide to get back to work. Ensure that you are given a separate room that is hygienic and well lit so that you can carry your breast pump and operate it there. Or, you can opt for day care within the office premises so that you can see your child and breastfeed him\her at regular intervals.
The choice of going back to work or staying at home after having a baby may not exactly be an easy one to make, but knowing your options and working your way around them with the right coping mechanisms and support can help you in gaining the right perspective that will help you focus on both areas with vigour and love. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychologist.
Hi Dr, please suggest the treatment of stargardt disease in 9 years old child. Can we have some home remedy, please suggest how can we cure it and improve the vision.
My daughter is suffering from chronic cold continuously for past 4 years. Tried every type of medication ie allopathy, homeopathy, ayurveda, but nothing worked. She is 11 years old and is now frustrated with this. Pl help.
He always eats what is on the floor. Anything which we give he puts in the mouth. Is this a common problem. Or else my child has some problem. What is the solution for it? Any tonic.
My son is 3 yrs 8 months old is having prolonged coughing. Shown to pediatrician and Homeopathic doctors but complete cure is not done so far. Sometimes he coughs for a minute or so and very frequent (specially during his sleeps at night or early day time). Doctor said throat infection which is cured but he is not completely relieved. Please advise.
Ear aches are a common complaint for many children. An ear infection can be explained as an inflammation of the middle ear. Unlike other aches, this one cannot be soothed by scratching or applying pressure and hence makes children cranky. Ear infections are usually triggered by bacteria or viruses. This causes inflammation that narrows the tube in the ear and allows fluid to build up. This fluid buildup is responsible for the pain.
However, not all ear infections need to be treated with medication. When it comes to treating ear aches in children, picking a natural remedy is a much better option ,since it has no side effects and can address the root cause of the infection. Here are a few natural remedies for earaches:
- Compress: Hot and cold compresses are very effective ways of treating pain and can be used for earaches as well. Place an ice pack or a warm, moist compress over the ear to soothe the ache. Heat relaxes the muscles and stimulates blood flow while ice controls inflammation and swelling. Hot and cold compresses should not be applied for over 20 minutes at a time.
- Water: Some actions can help open up the eustachian tube to the middle ear. Swallowing is one such action. To encourage your child to swallow, offer him lots of fluids.
- Oil: Before using oil to treat an earache ensure that your child is not suffering from a ruptured eardrum and there is no fluid leaking from the ear. Pouring a few drops of warm olive oil or sesame oil can help soothe the pain by opening up the eustachian tube. It can also prevent the buildup of excessive ear wax and form a protective layer on the outer ear against bacteria and other infections.
- Elevate the head: Elevating a child's head can help improve sinus drainage. When it comes to children, instead of using a pillow below their head, place the pillow below the mattress to create a gradual slope.
- Onion: Onions can be used in many different ways to treat earaches. You could either juice an onion and put a few drops of the same in the ear or slice an onion in half and heat it before placing it over the ear like an ear muff. Onion contains anti inflammatory and antibacterial properties that help soothe earaches effectively and quickly.
If the earache does not reduce or if there is a discharge from the ear, do not continue to self treat it and consult a doctor immediately.
Related Tip: "Common Ear Infections: What You Should Know About Them"