Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
I eat lot of food. N almost everything. But still m too weak. I HV tried everything to gain weight. Eggs, bananas but nothing z working. Do I HV some deficiency in me or what. I want to gain weight. please give me suitable advice with which I can gain at least 10 KGS.
I am studying now but as per my studies my weight is increase from 68 to 78 kg instead of decreasing. please Suggest me some ideas or tricks for lose weight. What can I do for decrease my weight? Thank you.
Hello, Since last one year my voice is hoarse. After various clinical intervention it still persists. Finally after a endoscopy I have been detected a nodule on my right vocal cord due to which my voice is not proper. Currently undergoing homeo treatment since last 4 months where doctor had diagnosed a hyperthyroidism symptom too for which am taking homeo medicine along with for throat. As per doctor it is due to thyroid. It helped a bit but not fully. Can you pls guide whether ayur medicine has some assured remedy?
I can not sleep at night is fine. Afraid all the time, from an unknown fear. I always have a sense of failure in life.Libotrip I have to eat every night. Libotrip now does not show any effect.
I have no problem to sex with my wife. But when I have to sex with my gf I have erection problem. I have no hardness in my panic. So I can't sex with her so please solve this problem.
I was suffered from. Jaundice in Year 2011i was very thin at that since then my diet is. Very less.. Till today. But I m. Gaining weight without eating much. Pls help me and guide. Me doctor.
I want to improve my brain how it is possible Because I am not concentrated on my study. So help me please Reply me.
I have breathing problem during night. Most of the time it feels like I am not able to breathe at all and might die due to lack of oxygen. But actually I am breathing normally and it is just what I feel strongly in my mind which is actually causing me a problem. What should I do to avoid such suffocation feeling.
Me and my gf were kinda making out today. I had this precum comes. Later I wiped ot off and put the penis slightly in thr vagina. Suddenly she felt uncomfy so took it out. It was in for 4-5 sec. Is it possible tat she can get pregnant?
I'm 23 old sometime I have hard boils around my penis and sometime dark red blot on my penis. I never did physical with anybody it is sexually problem or not same problem harmful after married or not what I do.
I have undescended testis from my childhood (when I was seven days). My right testis is just above the scrotum and now I am face direct inguinal hernia. And sir I am unmarried. I do not understand what am I doing. And sir after marriage what type of problem I will face in future means. Or Sir can I able to be a father in future after marriage Kindly suggest me. Or sir may I enjoy sex life with my wife.
My wife is 38 and is suffering from anxiety, hot flashes in arms, legs and on the back below shoulder is often felt. Muscles in leg and hand get tensed, and a feeling like about to fall and a sort of scarceness is felt. How to solve?
I have been married for the past six months and me and my husband have not been able to consummate our marriage. We used lidocaine bt my vagina still remains tight. Deflowering has occurred but we are not able to do it full flegedly. We have tried everything from using lubricant to anti stress tablet after consulting with a expert but inspite of that it pains a lot when he tries to enter me. Also I do not seem to have desire for sex. I enjoy making out but penetration or an idea of sex I do not seem to enjoy. Please help.
I'm 27 years old and suffering from HBP (High blood pressure) last 6 month back What should be I do?
Muje sex ke bare me poochna hai ki hm agar hastamutin karte hai aur shigrapatan ho jaye to uska effects hight ke upar hota hay kya?
With all the parties, late nights and heavy food, the festive season is notorious for weight gain. Along with a decorated tree, Christmas is synonymous with Christmas cake that tastes wonderful, but does nothing for your health and waistline. Store bought Christmas cakes are loaded with sugar and hence if possible, it is always better to bake your Christmas cake at home. As with any other type of food, home cooked food is always healthier than store or restaurant food. This is because you get to control the ingredients of your cake.
So here are a few tips on making a healthy Christmas cake:
- No added sugar: Unlike other cakes, Christmas cake does not really need additional sugar as the fruit inside it adds natural sweetness. Do not sprinkle the fruit in, but maintain a high ratio of fruit to flour. You can include all types of dried fruits, berries, apricots, dates, prunes, pineapples etc. in your cake. Traditionally, these fruits are used in their candied form, but for a healthier version of this cake, try using them in their natural or dehydrated form.
- Almond meal: If you buy a cake, it is likely to be made with refined flour. Refined flour has negligible nutritional value, but is very high on calories. Hence, when you’re baking a cake, consider replacing this flour with almond meal. Almond meal is lower in calories, gluten free and adds moisture to the cake. It is also rich in vitamin E, magnesium and potassium.
- Fresh fruit juice: Along with the pieces of fresh and dried fruit, the juice is also an essential element of Christmas cakes. Avoid opening a can here and instead use freshly squeezed juice as far as possible. Fresh fruit juice has no added sugars and is loaded with vitamins as compared to canned juice. It is also free from preservatives. You can also include the pulp that is extracted while juicing fruits like oranges into your cake.
- Coconut oil: A little oil is a must in cakes to make them moist and spongy. Replace your refined oil with coconut oil when baking a Christmas cake to make it healthier and more wholesome. Coconut oil has a high level of good cholesterol and when used wisely can also reduce the accumulation of fat in the body.
- Sides: Christmas cake is usually served with custard or ice cream; both of which are loaded with sugar and are unhealthy. Consider replacing these sides with natural yoghurt that has been sweetened with a drizzle of honey. Alternatively, you could also try some flavoured greek yoghurt and almond flakes. This will make your dessert light on the stomach and easier to digest.