Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Management of Fertile Period
Submit a review for Dr. MadhumathiYour feedback matters!
Hi this is sowmya I have early irregular period problem early means some times for 21 days 23 days 25 days 27 days like this happen my question is is this may cause any problem for conception.
Hi, Before 2 days of mensuration period I did intercourse with my husband and accidentally he came inside me for that I took an i-pill but I don't know what happened my periods didn't came suddenly just after a week I checked with pregnancy kit it is showing i'm pregnant I don't know what to do know i'm studying llb and I don't want baby at this period of time please help me out what should I do i'm just 1 week pregnant there is any complication if I abort or how should I abort it please help me out.
My friend has 40 day pregnancy doubt But 3 time urine test positive lab. And strip test both But in sonography at 40 day negative results seen What the probability of pregnancy What she do.Please tell.
I got periods on oct 3 this month I did not get my periods I went to hospital yesterday they have checked my pregnancy its negative it means I am not pregnant or is there any chances of getting pregnancy.
Hi doctor ,Actually my wife is pregnant now. And she want abort it. So it's there is pills to abortion.
Does Masturbation contribute to Hairloss?
Yes, during sex or masturbation testosterone levels increase and at the point of ejaculation, some testosterone is converted into DHT. If the DHT makes it to the scalp and the scalp is sensitive to DHT, the result could be increased hair loss.
Solution: You can stop masturbating or having sex (at least to the point of ejaculation.
I am not getting interest while doing intercourse with my husband, and not get excite as my husband, so can you suggest me some medicine? Can I use viagra like sexual tablets.
I had unprotected sex ten days ago on 14th , he didn't ejaculate inside and I took an I pill within 2 hours . But I still haven't gotten my periods I should have got it by 19-20th. Is it okay to to take a home pregnancy test now ? Or will the pill affect my results ? Please help.
My cousin had sex with her husband two days back and had ipill to avoid pregnancy ,today again she had sex but didn't took medicine, should she take medicine or there are chances that she might get pregnant without eating ipill if she doesn't takes today or within 72 hours.
Hi its been 2 days passed from periods date but no sign of period till now, m feeling pain in my lower abdomen, also feeling weakness in my body.
Sir I am pregnant my child go down in belly that is dangerous or not if it dangerous what can I do for it please tell me.
Hi mam am now 14 weeks present I have already 2 baby now my second baby is 8 months old now I do not want this baby please tell me the which tablet I will take for abortion please help me I am a middle class family.
I am 14 week 3 days pregnant and from last eve I'm feeling pain sharp shooting pain in my right side of the stomach next to my navel what is it m really concern because every time I move or I breathe fast it pains a lot their is no other symptoms like bleeding n all then what is it ?
Infertility is a condition, which is diagnosed as the inability of the woman to conceive a child even after a prolonged duration of unprotected intercourse (for about 6 months to 1 year). This condition can affect both the genders. Infertility might cause immense societal embarrassment for the couple and can mar the joys of a relationship. The causes of infertility in male and female are as follows:
- In males, infertility might stem from injury to the testicles, erectile problems, premature ejaculation, infections due to sexually transmitted diseases, structural deformation of the testicles, little or irregular sperm count and blockage of the ejaculatory duct.
- In females, infertility might develop due to abnormal periods, polycystic ovarian syndrome, diseases which cause inflammation of the pelvis such as gonorrhoea and chlamydia, a disorder in the thyroid glands, blockage of the fallopian tubes and structural deformation of the uterus.
- The common reasons of infertility in both men and women can be attributed to increased body weight, old age, excessive consumption of alcohol, diabetes, mental anxiety, side effect of radiation therapy and prescribed medications.
As it is a holistic mode of treatment, Homeopathy can be used to treat infertility as the preparations do not contain any toxin and has zero side effects.
1. In men, if the reason behind infertility is irregular sperm count, then a prescribed dosage of X-Ray might help.
2. If infertility is caused due to erectile problems along with symptoms of severe mental stress, involuntary discharge of semen and lack of sexual desire, a prescribed dosage of Caladium or Selenium might be helpful.
3. If the discharge from the vagina appears to be acidic which gradually destroys the sperms, Borax might be prescribed.
4. If the woman suffers from episodes of irregular, but enduring menstrual periods, a prescribed dosage of Calcarea Carb might be helpful. If the duration of the periods is short, Pulsatilla might also be prescribed.
5. In women, if the symptoms include a lack of sexual desire along with excessive pain in the vagina during sexual intercourse, Sepia might be recommended. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.