Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Madhulatha Alexander
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Madhulatha AlexanderYour feedback matters!
I am a 25 year old girl. Have taken unwanted 72 within 1 hour of unprotected sex. My last period started on 30th August and ended on 3rd September. The incident of unprotected sex happened on 7th September. Is there a chance of getting pregnant? When can I expect my next period? Kindly help.
I had sex with my boyfriend this month twice, 1st we have done on the before day of my period that too after foreplay, just he penetrated once and then removed when I screamed, without protection and he didn't came till that time as he is sure. 2nd we had just few days before my date with full protection. But now my periods are delayed almost by a week. Please I need your suggestion Net Doctor. Am I Pregnant? Or just period delay? Can I take some pills for periods? Will it affect in future? Please suggest some necessary tablets?
Sir I have unprotected sex I have given to her with in 4 hours ipill (postpone 72 hours) is there any issue that she can get pregnancy? Sir please suggest me if she get pregnancy I should want to remove it immediately with in 1 month so please suggest me any tablet I'm very tensioned.
I have a PCOD borderline Syndromes. From last 1 and half years since I am married. I want to know what can I do for that. What's the treatment apart from walking. And also my stomach iz very sensitive. I have stomach pain from last 8 months and everything iz normal clinically tested. But still I have pain in Right lower quadrant (RLQ) abdominal pain. Just below chest right side. Pain starts after having meal. Starts bloating. And breathing gets less than normal. please please please help me doctors. I want to conceive and without any pain or other diseases.
According to many fitness experts, swimming can be an effective and rigorous fitness workout for people of all age, and everyone should try to hit the pool every day. While this is a regular regime for some, many are into a misconception that swimming is like child’s play. There are also those who think that swimming is not an effective form of weight loss. But the reality is that swimming is one of the best cardio exercises, and you must include it in your regular fitness regime.
And, in case you are running out of reasons to indulge in swimming, here are a few important points to convince you.
- Swimming is good for the health of the heart: Swimming is known to provide an unparalleled conditioning of cardiovascular health if you can practice it with an untainted consistency. Even though other kinds of exercise such as running or cycling can be more effective to boost the levels of metabolism, you should include swimming in cross-training routine. Pushing yourself to swim regularly will improve the overall fitness.
- Helps in balancing the structure of muscles: Swimming aids in building longer and leaner muscles which complement the denser muscles produced from weight training. These newly formed muscles also aid in speeding up the metabolism process for keeping the calorie for burning longer.
- Swimming is an excellent form of cross-training: Swimming helps in improving the cardiovascular capacity and increase muscle strength. But the reason why swimming is famous among fitness enthusiasts is that swimming offers the much-needed break from the high impact workouts such as weight-lifting, running and basketball. It allows athletes a respite from the regular intensive routine and helps the body to heal properly without compromising the daily fitness sessions.
- Swimming helps in improving the overall flexibility of the muscles: Hitting the pool gradually relaxes the major muscle groups in the body and increase flexibility along with stretching it. If you indulge in lactic acid building workouts such as weight-lifting, cycling and running, swimming for half an hour assists in flushing out the toxins and spare the muscles from becoming tight and sore the following day.
- Assists in strengthening the core: One of the most prominent reasons why you should hit the pool regularly is that it helps in improving the core body strength. This is due to utilisation of the major muscle groups at the same time. Even though about 70 percent of the body’s effort rises from the upper portion, moves such as fin and kickboard can offer an excellent lower body workout.
To sum up, these benefits are definite to compel anyone to consider swimming on a regular basis and improve the quality of life without hurting the muscles. And in no time, you would start enjoying it too!" In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!