Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. MadhubalaYour feedback matters!
My cousin Bobby is suffering from a cold. He slept under a fan and woke up coughing. Now he has fever. What do we do?
My son nose bleed sometimes. when he goes out to play cricket. It was not an injury but bleed. Please advice.
At the age of 8 I had a stone in my kidney. I went through a operation but nothing worked Till now I have that Stone in my left kidney. Any cure.
Hello I am 28 years single person. Last 10-12 days I have loss of appetite problem. When I eat it seems that food will come out from stomach and having lot of gas and I always feel that there will be vomiting but not comes. I have done whole abdomen ultrasound there is no problem found. Please help.
Doctor in my childhood days I was white in colour but now im black in colour what should I do make my skin milky white like actress.
Eyes k nichey kaley marks bht zyada ho gye hey or face pe barik barik spots ho rhe hey because me tention me bht rehti hu docter or nind nhi ati mjhe plzx help me.
I am 20 years old and my weight is only 59 kg. Height 5.9 feet. I wanna increase my weight. What should I do?
I want to lose my weight my question is gor dietician that which food I take for evening snack or morning breakfast pls tell.
Why the people in winter gain weight? What to take in diet specially so that I can loose some weight.
I am 21years old. I am suffering from hair fall since 5months. Please tell me how to get rid of this problem?
Think you may be constipated? For somewhere in the range of, a bowel development each other day is totally ordinary (however, Ayurveda would at present prescribe a few methodologies to expand consistency). For others, only one day without a bowel development is a certain indication of clogging. Likewise with most things in Ayurveda, the setting of every person (and his or her experience of the circumstance) is significantly more critical than any one-size-fits-all meaning of what is healthy or typical.
The Ayurvedic Perspective
As indicated by Ayurveda, blockage happens when vata's cool and dry qualities irritate the colon, repressing its appropriate working. The remedy is to include warmth, oil, and hydration to the framework with a specific end goal to counter the overabundance vata. The accompanying procedures particularly counter vata's cool and dry qualities and can be exceptionally useful in supporting the arrival of ordinary bowel movements.
- Drink Lots of Warm or Hot Water and Herbal Tea: Drink no less than 80 ounce of water or natural tea every day. Warm and hot liquids are best since they adjust vata's frosty quality. It's additionally imperative to drink the larger part of these liquids far from dinner, no less than 20 minutes prior, or 1 hour in the wake of eating.
- Expand the Quantity of Organic Oils in Your Diet: Top notch oils grease up the tissues so that a fitting measure of oil or fat can stay in the stool. While most oils are for the most part steady, the best oils for vata are sesame oil, ghee and olive oil.
- Eat Plenty of Fruit: Natural product is hydrating, sinewy and for the most part assuaging to vata. Particularly strong decisions incorporate ready bananas, peeled apples, drenched raisins, doused prunes, and peaches. Be certain to eat the organic product no less than one hour before or after different sustenance and bite them altogether to get the most extreme advantage.
- Drink Some Fruit Juice: Pineapple squeeze and prune juice are especially viable at moving abundance vata in the colon. It is likewise fine to warm or weaken natural product juices with water. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
I am playing football everyday 2 times for almost 40 minutes and I drink 4 to 5 litres water .still my weight got stuck on 100 .neither I am going weight ,nor I am losing .can any one suggest me .how to lose weight in such situation?
I'm 18 year old female. My height is 5'3 and weight is 60kg. I do not eat junk food. And I have polycystic ovarian syndrome. Need to lose weight. Suggest some diet plan and exercises.
Stress has become an integral and inevitable part of life. From personal life to professional commitments, the trigger can be anything. While there can be many common and harmful effects of stress, one that deserves a special mention is a headache. Almost 90% of the people worldwide get a Tension Headache (a term often used for a headache associated with stress).
In case, when headache is due to tension, the head feels tight and heavy. Further, a person may experience pressure mainly around the forehand and also at the back side of the head, moving down to the neck. However, it is important that one does not confuse a tension headache with a migraine. The two are as different as chalk and cheese. A tension headache can be chronic or episodic. A person with a chronic tension headache may suffer from the condition frequently. On the other hand, if a person gets a tension headache for less than 15 days a month, the headache is said to be episodic. The condition is more severe and painful in a chronic tension headache.
What causes a tension headache?
While stress (physical, mental and emotional) is the major contributing factor, the following triggers may also play a pivotal role in a tension headache.
- Severe anxiety and depression.
- Lack of a proper rest and sound sleep.
- Extreme fatigue (physical or mental) or hunger can also result in a tension headache.
- A person with iron deficiency may also suffer from a tension headache.
Managing a stress related headache
Managing and eliminating stress can go a long way to prevent a tension headache. The following activities are sure to make the situation better
- Sleep well to keep stress at bay: Sleep can work wonders to reduce stress and the associated headache. Maintain a healthy sleep cycle. Work is important, but compromising on your sleep is foolish. It is important that you sleep for not less than 6-8 hours daily.
- A healthy diet for a stress-free life: A healthy diet can play a significant role to reduce stress, thereby enhancing your moods. Enrich your diet with dark green leafy vegetables, dark chocolates, nuts, probiotics, berries (especially blueberries), seeds (sesame, pumpkin, and sunflower), foods rich in omega-3 fatty acids. Foods rich in vitamins, magnesium, and potassium are known to be great mood enhancers. Try and avoid processed foods as well as foods rich in fats and complex carbohydrates as much as you can.
- Meditation can help: People under stress can benefit immensely from meditations, exercise, and physical activities. Exercise is known to trigger the release of endorphins or feel good hormones. Endorphins can lift up your mood and spirits to a great extent.
- Family time: Spending time with your family and loved ones can also help to reduce stress.
Stress and headache can both be managed and taken care of if you follow a healthy lifestyle. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Neurosurgeon.
Its swelling in my tooth base on uper jaw since three month. Last year I needed silver deu to cavity.
I am 43 years old. Want to know what is the right time to do the pregnancy test. Is it after I c the symptoms or should I wait for the period date to be missed.
How to lose fat from hips and thighs
Dietary changes –
- Check the oil that you are using. Vegetable-based and olive oils are good for you. Cut down on ghee, butter, cheese, paneer and margarine.
- Limit your carb intake. Restrict yourself while eating potatoes, white rice, sago, pasta and other products made of refined flours.
- Use only skimmed milk and skimmed milk curd.
- Give up on all the fried foods until you get that shape. Nothing will come easily. Avoid fries, pakodas, samosa, fried momos, chips, and other fried snacks.
- Increase your fibre intake. Eat whole cereals, oats, broken wheat / daliya, brown rice, brown breads, fruits with skin and a lot of green veggies. If possible mix bran into your flour.
- If you are a non-vegetarian and enjoy fish, you will love this diet. Eat fish upto 4 times a week. Bake it, grill it but don’t fry it. You can have other lean meats up to 2 times in a week. And egg whites for breakfast are a good idea.
- 2 tsp of triphala churn, along with ginger water is excellent way to help you liver to break down fats speedily and effectively.
- Cut the intake of wheat. Extra carbs always end of on hips and thighs. Include other cereals like jowar, bajra, and mix these flours with horse gram flour and soya flour.
- Go very light with your dinners. A plate full of salad made out of veggies, sprouts, fruits along with soups will help. Fill in with a very small portion of brown rice or daliya. In short have a fiber and protein rich dinner and go low on carbs.
- Eat dinner around 7.30 pm and having a small walk after it will only add up to your goal.
- Consume as much of water as you can and eat different varieties of melons for better results.
How to lose fat from hips and thighs through exercise:
- Walking is the best exercise for your hips and thighs. Walking up to 4 km per day will make your goal appear closer and closer.
- If I ask you, “how to lose fat from hips and thighs”? you would probably answer cross trainer or the cycle at gym. Frankly you are not helping yourself if you are doing these to lose fat from hips and thighs. These exercises will only help you in tightening your muscles and then bulking them up.
- If you have been walking already, but don’t see much result, then you might need to increase the distance by a km and the intensity of walks from the 30th minute onwards. Also check your diet to ensure you are following the tips above.
- Lunges and squats will help you too. Remember to check your posture while you do these exercises. Wrong posture can cause pain.
- Running and jogging, hiking and trekking will help you too.