Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Madhavi YYour feedback matters!
Actually I had sex with my boyfriend few years ago (5-6 times) and I am going to get married in 4-5 months. But I feel that there is so much gap in my vagina. I am afraid if my husband will find out. Please suggest me what I can do to tighten the vagina or remove the gap. Please help.
Rock salt, also known as black salt, is packed with health benefits. From general health to skin and hair problems, this unprocessed and also the purest salt form is an ingredient used in many Ayurvedic medicines. Many people prefer rock salt over common salt for its nutritional significance. It is a rich source of minerals and trace elements such as copper, iron, potassium, magnesium, calcium, to name a few. The following health advantages of rock salt makes it a must have ingredient in your diet.
- The black salt comes as a much needed relief for people with digestive problems, heart burns, or gas. It helps in better digestion of food in addition to making the food more palatable. People suffering from constipation can also benefit immensely from black salt.
- If you are into fitness, and importantly into losing weight, the black salt is what the doctor has just advised. The black salt is known to be helpful in dealing with the hunger pangs (reduces food cravings) better.
- Fluctuations in the blood pressure can be quite risky for the health. Black salt goes a long way in stabilizing the blood pressure. In fact, people with high blood pressure are often advised to use black salt.
- If you are a night owl by compulsion (insomniac), then black salt is sure to make your life a lot easier. Sleep disorder often results from an imbalance in the melatonin level. Black salt normalizes the healthy sleeping cycle by regulating the melatonin level in the affected person.
- Black salt comes as a real savior for people with a skin problem. Black salt helps to not only cleanse but also exfoliate (rock salt makes for an excellent natural body scrub) the skin. It removes the dead skin cells, opens the closed skin pores, thus giving the skin a natural glow. To improve the overall circulation, many people soak their body in water containing black salt.
- Rock salt is known to be an excellent immune booster.
- Yellow nails or cracked heels can be embarrassing. Worry no more! Just soak your hands and feet in rock salt water and watch the magic.
- Taking a bath in rock salt water after a long and tiring day will leave you refreshed and rejuvenated like never before.
- Rock salt is a rich source of almost all the essential trace elements. Thus, it acts as a catalyst enhancing the metabolic activities of the body.
- People with a cold, tonsil or other respiratory problems (sinus, dry cough, to name a few) can benefit by gargling with lukewarm water with a pinch of rock salt in it.
- Drinking rock salt water (brine, preferably spring water) is helpful in the case of kidney stones, arthritis, gall bladder stones.
- Rock salt is equally beneficial for the hair. When mixed with shampoo, it helps to cleanse the hair (also removes the dead skin) naturally.
Here are some symptoms and causes of PCOS
Today we are here to discuss the most burning topic PCOS.
PCOS is the most common hormonal cause of female infertility. When a woman has PCOS she ultimately has the hormonal dysfunction which doesn't allow her ovaries to fully mature an egg. It's not that a woman with PCOS cannot become pregnant, it just takes longer. the majority of women with PCOS just can get pregnant naturally if they have a proper protocol or if they meet a health practitioner who is a best practitioner with the hormonal balances. Don't think that you are out of luck if just because you have got a diagnosis of PCOS.
The most common symptoms of which may be associated with PCOS are male pattern baldness, irregular or absent menstrual cycles or you can have a apple shaped body or you can have a male pattern baldness or you can have acne problem or you can have anxiety or depression or you can be struggling with your weight gain. So you don't need to be overweight to be diagnosed with PCOS. Just now discuss about the treatment part you have to practice regular exercise, practice stress management, try and lose weight. You need to bump up the antioxidants in your diet and follow the hormonal protocols. If you need to and also get your sugar levels tested just do remember that don't run after getting these goals overnight because that will be a stressful process and it will be counterproductive.
If you are suffering from such symptoms or you are struggling with your fertility issues you can visit your nearest gynecologist or you can visit me at my lybrate account at lybrate.com. You can chat with me, text me or video call me or you can visit me at my clinic at Goyal Medical Center at Vasant Vihar.
I had some moments with my gf and evrytime when I used to even kiss her or touch her organs I experience some fluid get release do not why and what is happening Pls suggest me is it normal?
I have a lot of problem. 1st is menstrual problem. Heavy bleeding. Hair loss. When I brush my teeth, it's bleeding. Low bp too. Can you help me in this?
5 bizarre sex accidents that have happened to real people
These sex accidents have actually happened to real people.
Sex is supposed to be fun, exciting and even relaxing, but sometimes, things might not go as planned.
Things can go wrong when people try to experiment or take risks without being sensible about it. Below are 5 sex accidents that have actually happened to real people.
Vaginal cuts - Small tears or cuts in the vagina are the most common sex accident and it is the direct result of rough sex, without proper lubrication.
Broken penis - Although there aren't actually any bones in the penis, it can still be broken. The condition is known as penile fracture and it occurs when the erect penis sustains the extreme force. A cracking or popping sound, immediate loss of erection, swelling, bruising and deep pain are the most common symptoms of a penile fracture. As embarrassing as it might be for some men, the solution is to rush to the hospital, waiting can result in deep scarring that can alter the shape of the penis and is much harder to treat.
Wrong lubricant - There is only one thing that should ever be used as lubricant during sex - that is a lubricant. Using other substances such as Vaseline, baby oil, cooking oil or toothpaste can result in serious rushes, genital infection for both partners and even poisoning. Check the labels of over-the-counter lubricant as you should also avoid ingredients
Blocked rectum - Far from being an urban myth, this is a highly common and equally embarrassing sex accident. During sexual experimentation, people have inserted all sorts of objects, including candles in their rectum. Depending on the softness of the object, it might be possible for doctors to remove it without causing too much damage. But in extreme cases, it can cause rupture of the anus area.
Blocked vagina - Another point of entry for sexual creativity and experimentation is the vagina. Cell phones, cans, and bottles have been recovered from women's vaginas in various hospitals around the globe.
I am not getting periods regular. It has been taken 3month for my periods to come after taking regestrone tablet and the main thing is that I have pcod. So kindly sugest me with a tablet.
How much time we can wait? In 9 month baby head is still floating and no symbol of labour pain. On 15-07-2016 nine month completed.
Hello doctor. I am 3rd month pregnant. My doctor prescribed progesterone tablet every day. Im using it. How many days I can take progesterone tablet. Upto which month? Everyone take progesterone tablet in their pregnancy r only some of them have to take.
I experience Burning sensation inside my vagina After having sex with my boy frnd. Frequent urination also common during that time. We use to have occasional intercourse and this burning was common earlier during hot summer days. Now is this because of summer days or due to sexual intercourse. Please help me to get rid off this. Thank you.
Which is better for pcod (considering other aspects like weight reduction and nutritious diet are normal and under control)? Allopathy or ayurveda or homeopathy? 95% of the pcod/pcos patients have the opinion that they tried allopathy for 2-3 years and did not see any change but also the medication causes rise in body heat, tiredness etc. But had drastic positive change when they changed to ayurveda, and homeopathy also.
Women handle a lot, from work to family and society to their own health. They also try to eat better foods, lead a healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly as well. But despite trying their best, most women tend to make a few mistakes when it comes to their health. These mistakes are small and not too noticeable, but they can be quite harmful in the long run.
Make them aware about these common health mistakes now!
1. Not Drinking enough water: Ask any woman and she will probably know that she must drink 7-8 glasses of water every day. But most women don’t actually follow the rule and commit this sinful mistake. Drinking less water will make you dehydrated and leave you feeling weak. At the same time, it can make them prone to infections, including UTI and may make them cranky. Women must incorporate water-rich foods in their daily diet and ensure drinking more water.
2. Skipping Meals: Sometimes, women are just too busy to eat a meal and think that can cover up with a bigger lunch or bigger dinner later. Skipping meals can slow down body’s metabolism and cause overeating. This in turn can result in weight-gain, not to forget a variety of serious diseases. Eating more whole foods, beans, seeds, fruits and vegetables revs up metabolism.
3. Not eating enough protein: A lot of women are overweight these days because they make the common mistake of skipping protein. In their attempt to stay slimmer or lose weight, they avoid eating vegetarian or non-vegetarian sources of protein, which can reduce muscle mass and make one overweight. Plus, when women don’t eat protein, they tend to gorge on carbohydrates, which can increase their blood sugar spike and result in more hunger throughout the day.
4. Not getting enough sleep: Majority of women in the country fail to get enough sleep. Handling a variety of responsibilities and roles may result in getting interrupted and lesser sleep, which can cause premature ageing. It is recommended that adults, including men should get a minimum of 7 hours of sleep every single day.
5. Not enough calcium: Not having enough calcium in your diet may lead to osteoporosis. Women must not only avoid skipping milk products and foods that are otherwise rich in calcium, but also get enough calcium through supplements once they cross 35 years of age.
I am 29 recently married about 7 months we both mingle daily, but then still no such results, weather we have to consult any doctor for this.
Frozen yoghurt is a healthy food that is free of fat and contains good amount of protein. Yoghurt is rich in various nutrients such as potassium, phosphorus, calcium and zinc which are all essential for the body. Enriched milk, if used in making yoghurt, imparts the very essential Vitamin D and A to the yoghurt.
Probiotics: Frozen yoghurt is rich in probiotics which are very beneficial for the digestive system, as they aid your digestive function and also good for you if you suffer from lactose intolerance. It also aids in reducing symptoms of IBS and other inflammatory diseases. It is also good for your cardiovascular health as it converts fiber into good fats that help maintain cholesterol levels in the body.
Add fruits: Yoghurt basically is a milk derivative that is formed when lactic acid bacteria is added to milk. This bacteria helps in coagulating the milk protein and thus causes the milk to thicken. You may also add various fruits to your frozen yoghurt for nutrition. Some fruits that you may add are:
- Chopped apples: Apples contain antioxidants and flavonoids in large amounts which reduce the risk of heart disease and cancer. It has also been proven to reduce the symptoms of dementia and improve neurological health.
- Strawberries: This fruit is rich in folate, potassium and other nutrients that boost your immune system and help to maintain optimal blood pressure. Strawberries also help in reducing premature signs of ageing.
- Bananas: Bananas are rich in potassium that helps improving heart function and aid in maintaining electrolyte balance in the body. They also help you in gaining weight as they are rich in carbohydrates. Vitamin A present in bananas aids in improving your vision.
- Cherries: You may add cherries to your frozen yoghurt to add to the flavor. They are also rich in anthocyanin which is a strong antioxidant. They also help in preventing cancer as they contain carotenoids and vitamin C.
- Grapes: Adding grapes to frozen yoghurt not only adds taste but also nutrients which assist in preventing cancer. They contain quercetin that assists in maintaining healthy cholesterol levels in the body.
Hi i am Heaviness in lower abdomen while standing after sitting for some time since few months. Monthly period is regular. This can be due to what reason. Kindly give a solution.
My period is not coming. The date was 16th march and I had done sex on 8 march thn after 16th it was repeat again on 25th and take also unwanted 72. But till now my period is not come. .what can I do. .plz help me.
Sleep affects our physical and mental health tremendously, and many of us do not get enough. Photo credit konstantin yuganov/istock/getty images
Sleep affects our physical and mental health tremendously, and many of us do not get enough. Lack of sleep adversely affects metabolism, mood, concentration, memory, motor skills, stress hormones and even the immune system and cardiovascular health. Sleep allows the body to heal, repair and rejuvenate itself in a way it simply cannot when a person is awake.
Even if you just get out for a walk a few times a week, exercise is important for being fit and healthy. Cardiovascular exercise helps to strengthen the heart and lungs, strength training helps to strengthen the muscles and stretching helps to reduce the risk of injury by increasing flexibility. Exercise also improves circulation and body awareness, and regular exercise can help combat depression.
Get as many fresh fruits, vegetables, and whole grains into your diet as possible and make them the main part of your overall diet. Include lean sources of protein such as poultry, fish, tofu and beans. Eat balanced meals and do not overeat. Stop eating before you become completely full and give yourself a chance to digest your food. Snack on whole foods such as fruit, vegetables and nuts. Avoid highly processed foods that contain artificial sweeteners or colors, hidden sugars or excessive fat.
Eat breakfast each day
A healthy breakfast starts your day off right. It sets you up so that you have energy and fuel for optimal mental and physical performance. Eating breakfast helps to maintain stable blood sugar levels and a healthy weight because you are less likely to overindulge later in the day.
Our bodies are made mostly of water. Most fluids and foods contain water that will help to keep our bodies hydrated, but fresh, clean, plain water is still the best and healthiest beverage for maintaining a healthy body. It is the most natural cleanser for our organs and digestive system. Being hydrated is crucial for the brain as well as for helping to flush toxins out through the skin (perspiration) and urine.
Stress can cause a myriad of problems, from heart trouble to digestive problems. This should not come as a surprise. What many people do not know is what to do about it, how to manage their stress. Exercise, meditation, doing what you love, appropriate boundaries, spirituality, being in nature, and enjoyable hobbies all help alleviate the harmful effects of stress on the body. Don't overwork. Take breaks (vacations, mini-vacations, days off) and surround yourself with people who support you.
Keeping emotions bottled up inside can cause mental and emotional stress as well as physical symptoms. Unexpressed feelings can lead to depression, sleep problems, eating disorders, and even physical pain. Learn to talk about your feelings, or express them through some sort of art. Even writing thoughts and feelings down is a good way to express things you find hard to say.
Consistency and moderation
In order to maintain a healthy and fit lifestyle, it's important to have some sort of consistency when looking at the big picture result. Make changes one at a time, and don't make too many changes at once or you will risk relapsing into old habits. Making these choices a part of your daily life will help you to reach your health goals. Avoid extremes in any capacity. Exercise moderation when it comes to fitness, food and fun.