Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Madhavi YYour feedback matters!
Could you please suggest me. What duet should be taken during pregnancy for a easy normal delivery?
I am 7th month pregnant . Dr. Said me I am suffering from sugar I want to know will my baby will also get sugar because of me.
I am suffering from ovarian cysts. Kindly suggest me some medication or treatment as I don't want to do surgery.
What is anorgasmia?
The reduced ability to orgasm or the inability to orgasm post sufficient stimulation is called anorgasmia. This disorder is quite common in women. In fact, most women cannot orgasm with vaginal stimulation alone. Some require clitoral stimulation by rubbing or oral sex.
What are the types of anorgasmia?
- Generalized anorgasmia: Orgasms are not achieved with any partner, be it in any situation
- Lifelong anorgasmia: No orgasms have ever been felt
- Acquired anorgasmia: You have climaxed before but due to certain factors, be it emotional or physical, you have stopped getting orgasms
- Situational anorgasmia: Here you may have been able to orgasm before but only in certain positions or a particular partner.
What may cause anorgasmia?
Orgasms can be complex things. It involves the combination of physical, emotional and psychological factors. Anorgasmia can occur if any of the above is affected.
- Medical illnesses: Diseases such as diabetes or multiple sclerosis can result in anorgasmia.
- Medications: Medicines, for example, antidepressants, anti- histamines, cardio-vascular agents can meddle with climaxes.
- Smoking and Alcohol: Excessive alcohol consumption can mess with the ability to peak; smoking constraints the blood vessels, thus having a similar impact on both the sexes.
- Gynaecologic issues: Surgeries such as hysterectomy or surgeries of carcinoma can hamper with the capacity to accomplish climaxes.
- Poor self-perception
- Anxiety or dejection
- Financial issues and stress
- Fear of STDs (sexually transmitted diseases) or pregnancy
- Past passionate or sexual mishandle
- Fights or clashes in the relationship
- No fascination toward the partner
- Lack of association
- Poor association with partner in regards to sexual needs
What are the symptoms of anorgasmia?
The symptom of anorgasmia is the inability to achieve orgasms in spite of sufficient sexual stimulation. It could be because of your partner or because of the position that does not really hit your spot. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
I am married we want more time while having intercourse but I am unable to do this suggest me some tablet to get some time while doing.
I am 13 weeks pregnent and all my test reports are normal. But there is lot of pain in my stomach. What shpould I do?
I am 31 year female I am suffering with problem of whole body joints pain and intolerable headache after every meal I feeling tide after less workout and also upset periods please advice me.
Hi. My wife has 24 weeks pregnancy what type of safety majors we have to pay now for a healthy and normal delivery?
I am 19years women. I have missed period this months. My period date is 2nd of every month. But still now no period symtoms is seen. So I test and see that I am pregnent. But I am not ready to get baby now. Please prescribe me medicine for destroy the baby start period. Please reply me with your answer as soon as possible.
I have delivered a child 5 month back through c section. Now i have gained a lot of weight .What can i do to reduce my weight?
Hi. I'm 28 year old woman. I got married 2 years before now I have 6 month baby but I didn't get feel better during sex. And also I haven't feel sex desire. My hubby wants to me more and more but I don't feel better whereas I love him too much. Please suggest best solution.
Hello Doctors, I'm married to my cousin (our mother's are sisters and are married out of relations). We are planning for a child, what tests should undergo to avoid any genetic complexities in future. Any help in this regard is appreciated,
I am suffering from syphilis and I have been treat with penicillin but still positive when it will be Negative.
Japan had the biggest mortality turn around post the world War 2 era. But, it has consistently topped the global charts in terms of living a longer and healthy life as compared to people of other countries. Although there is no one reason for this, scientists believe that there is a host of factors which has helped Japan to achieve this feat.
- Vegetable intake: The Japanese, unlike the countries in the West, consume a lot of fresh vegetables, seaweed means, fermented soy, rice, and fish. It ensures adequate phytochemicals, vitamins and minerals. The eating habit surely adds the extra mileage as far as mortality is concerned.
- Different style of cooking: Typically, the preparation of Japanese cuisine involves a lot of steaming, fermenting, slow-cooking, pan-grilling and stir-frying. Apart from this, the Japanese prepare small dishes and have the habit of drinking a bowl of soup before every meal. When a small amount of all vegetables along with rice and fish is consumed daily, the body gets enough fibre.
- The tea culture: The tea drinking culture of Japan goes a long way in fighting diseases owing to its anti-bacterial properties. While coffee doesn’t harm our body, tea varieties such as matcha are far more useful for the body.
- Fresh Food: Japan is one of the few countries where people consume serious fresh food. Japanese are one of the fortunate ones who eat their food hours after production. The vast amount of arable land and not so big population helps the demand and supply to be in the balance. The fresh food helps the body to produce more energy and be active throughout the day.
- Smaller plates: Portion control and etiquette are a big part of the Japanese culture. They eat from small pots, use chopsticks, garnish their food lightly, serve food in small dishes etc. Japanese never eat until they are too full to walk. Typically, Japanese eat till they are 8 percent full. This helps in easy digestion and more agility.
- More body activity: Japanese love to commute in public transport. They get up, go to their nearest station, wait for the train, stand in the train and walk to their workplace from the station. Although there are an ample number of cars in the country using it is considered to be a luxury. Japanese also get a wake-up call for exercise every morning. This results in an increased level of energy, more focus at the workplace and better athleticism.
- Healthcare: Japanese have got a full proof healthcare from the year 1960. They visit their doctors more than a dozen times a year. This is 4 times as compared to their US counterpart. What’s fascinating is the fact that it costs the Japanese Government only 8 percent of the GDP. It goes without saying that Japanese get to know about any probable diseases that they might have well before any damage could happen. If you wish to discuss on any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.