Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Madhavi Y
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Madhavi YYour feedback matters!
Hi sir I had sex with prositute without condom after 2 days se mujhe peshaab aata hai bar bar maine 100 din bad hiv test kiya 0.10 value aaya matlab negative hai kya mujhe aage aur hiv test karana chahiye ya mai abhi 100% hiv negative hoon please sir suggest me I am very depress.
There are many people who are not aware of this fact that running is one of the best exercises that can add spice to your love life. In fact, this is one of the easiest and simplest means of regaining that charm in your sex life. Bedroom potency can be guaranteed by means of continuing the running practice on a regular basis. Overall performance and sexual enjoyment can be increased to a great extent by practising running. Nowadays, almost all health or fitness experts are recommending the concerned option as the main way-out to get rid of different kinds of sexual troubles.
How running can help to get an improved sexual life?
- Feel sexier: You will get the chance of developing a sexier feel by means of practising running. Only improved health is not acquired with running, but you can also get a sexy body structure. Both health and sexy appeal are required for participating in sexual performance actively. You will gain acute confidence of taking part in lovemaking with your partner without any kind of mental blockages. This practice will help you to get a golden opportunity of revealing your impressive personality in front of your partner without doing any intensive exercises.
- Get increased energy: If you practice running daily, then you can get back your lost energy. This energy is highly potential for continuing the sexual performances in bed for long hours. You can get higher stamina and greater body strength, which are the most essential elements of improved sex life. On the other hand, you can also get higher mental strength as a result of which proper sexual arousal can be enjoyed.
- Reduction of erectile dysfunction: Due to running activity, blood circulation in your body is efficiently controlled as a result of which your genital organs can also get sufficient amount of fresh blood and oxygen. This is necessary for making the trouble of erectile dysfunction reduced so that you can get proper erection. If the blood supply is perfect in your genital organs, then you will never face erection troubles at all.
- Reduction of weight: It has been found that those fellows who have got greater weight are not that very capable of getting satisfied sexual life. This is the reason people often intend to lose weight, and this objective can be effectively fulfilled by means of practising running regularly without any break.
What is male infertility?
Reproduction (or making a baby) is a simple and natural experience for most couples. However, for some couples it is very difficult to conceive.
A man’s fertility generally relies on the quantity and quality of his sperm. If the number of sperm a man ejaculates is low or if the sperm are of a poor quality, it will be difficult, and sometimes impossible, for him to cause a pregnancy.
Male infertility is diagnosed when, after testing both partners, reproductive problems have been found in the male.
How common is male infertility?
Infertility is a widespread problem. For about one in five infertile couples the problem lies solely in the male partner. The reasons of male infertility is found out so because due to changing of fast new lifestyle.It is estimated that one in 20 men has some kind of fertility problem with low numbers of sperm in his ejaculate. However, only about one in every 100 men has no sperm in his ejaculate.
What are the symptoms of male infertility?
In most cases, there are no obvious signs of infertility. Intercourse, erections and ejaculation will usually happen without difficulty. The quantity and appearance of the ejaculated semen generally appears normal to the naked eye.
Medical tests are needed to find out if a man is infertile.
What causes male infertility?
Male infertility is usually caused by problems that affect either sperm production or sperm transport. Through medical testing, the doctor may be able to find the cause of the problem. About two-thirds of infertile men have a problem with making sperm in the testes. Either low numbers of sperm are made and/or the sperm that are made do not work properly. Sperm transport problems are found in about one in every five infertile men, including men who have had a vasectomy but now wish to have more children. Blockages (often referred to as obstructions) in the tubes leading sperm away from the testes to the penis can cause a complete lack of sperm in the ejaculated semen. Other less common causes of infertility include: sexual problems that affect whether semen is able to enter the woman’s vagina for fertilisation to take place (one in 100 infertile couples); low levels of hormones made in the pituitary gland that act on the testes (one in 100 infertile men); and sperm antibodies (found in one in 16 infertile men). In most men sperm antibodies will not affect the chance of a pregnancy but in some men sperm antibodies reduce fertility.
Known causes of male infertility
1.Sperm production problems
• Chromosomal or genetic causes
• Undescended testes
(failure of the testes to descend at birth)
• Torsion (twisting of the testis in scrotum)
• Varicocele (varicose veins of the testes)
• Medicines and chemicals
• Prostate-related problems
• Absence of vas deferens
(erection and ejaculation problems)
• Retrograde and premature ejaculation
• Failure of ejaculation
• Erectile dysfunction
• Infrequent intercourse
• Spinal cord injury
• Prostate surgery
• Damage to nerves
• Some medicines
• Pituitary tumours
• Congenital lack of LH/FSH (pituitary problem from birth)
• Anabolic (androgenic) steroid abuse
• Injury or infection in the epididymis
• Unknown cause
How is male infertility diagnosed?
If a couple has been trying for a pregnancy without success, they should go to their local doctor, family planning clinic or women’s health clinic, and have some initial tests. Both partners should be tested, even if one has a child from another relationship. Diagnosis can involve a medical history from the man and a physical examination along with a semen analysis to check the number, shape and movement of sperm in the ejaculate.
Blood tests may also be done to check the levels of hormones that control sperm production. Genetic investigations and testicular biopsies are also done.
How is male infertility treated?
One in eight infertile men has a treatable condition, and after treatment, couples can become pregnant naturally.
In some cases, the doctor will recommend that the couple seek assisted reproductive technologies (ART), such as IVF (in vitro fertilisation). ART do not cure or treat the cause of infertility but they can help couples achieve a pregnancy, even if the man’s sperm count is very low.
What is ICSI?
Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI) is a form of IVF where a single sperm is placed directly into each egg by piercing the outer covering of the egg. ICSI is particularly helpful for men with poor sperm production. Sperm are collected from the semen or removed carefully from the testis or epididymis
Can I do anything to prevent male infertility?
It is best to avoid cigarette smoking, excess alcohol, sexually transmitted infections, heat stress from tight fitting underwear, and anabolic steroids (taken for body building or sporting purposes) as these factors can be harmful to the production of sperm.If you work in an occupation that may affect your fertility, it’s important to wear protective clothing and follow all occupational health and safety guidelines. It is recommended that couples trying to conceive avoid exposure to any possibly harmful chemicals.Because of the possible effects on fertility, it’s important to tell your doctor if you have had hormone treatment or had surgery as a child to move your testes into the scrotum.
Can older age cause male fertility problems?
Healthy men in their 70s and beyond can still father children, however the time taken for a partner to become pregnant is longer when a man is middle-aged or older. Reasons for this may include a decrease in sexual activity, lower semen volume, changes to sperm motility (movement), a lower number of motile sperm, and possibly lower sperm function and DNA quality.
The chance of the child having some genetic or chromosomal problem is also increased for older men.
What emotions might a man experience when diagnosed with infertility?
Men may be shocked when they find out they are infertile. There is still a common but incorrect belief that infertility is a woman’s problem. Therefore, when men are told there is a sperm problem, they are often unprepared. Being told that there is a sperm problem can affect a man’s sense of masculinity, sexuality and potency. Most infertile men at some time struggle with the idea that they are not able to do what other men can.
An emotional response to infertility is normal. Talking with a doctor or a sexual therapist or counsellor can help men with their feelings about infertility.