Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Madhavi YYour feedback matters!
I have take a anal sex yesterday. Should I get pregnant for this? I am 19 years old. Please tell me what to do?
watermelon is good or not for a mother to breastfeeding. Which food to avoid for brest feeding to a mother.
I am still lactating after one year of weaning my kid from breastfeeding. Is this normal or should I get myself checked?
Sir I was 3 days ago fucked my girlfriend without using condom I do not know my sperm is fall or not I am not confirm so is I give her to some tablet like unwanted 72 or I pill thanks.
I am 42 year old. My last mensural cycle was prolonged from 25th march - april 8th which was stopped after taking regestrone 5mg for 6. 5 days. My periods started again on 20th april. What can be the possible reason?
I was in a novelon 21 day pill pack from june 21st. I missed the second last pill pack of june which I doubled with the last. Took a pill free break of 6 days on which I had menses from 5-8th july and from 8th july I started with the new pack. I had protected intercourse on 9th but used the condom thrice dobt know if he had ejaculated or not but the condom dint break. I had protected intercourse on 14th. I never missed a pill until 21st july which I took it along with the next pill on 22nd july. I had a very light bleeding on the morning of 22nd july which I stopped as soon as I doubled it. I never missed a pill since then. My pill pack ended on 28th july and on 1st of aug I had withdrawal bleeding which was normal withdrawal bleed and continued upto 6th. I took 3 pregnancy test after tht last pregnancy test was on 12th july and all of them were negative. I had last protected intercourse on 14th of july. Am I safe? Was that light bleeding on 22nd morning a breakthrough bleeding or implantation bleeding. I am not facing any symptoms. Except I was too tensed on the previous month and I was not feeling to have anything to eat. But as the tension subside everything has become normal. M I safe? Do I need to do any other hpt or blood test?
Gd evng. My daughter is self center, post graduate but totally free, don't take initiative for Job, doesn't help in household activities. Just do herself work like washing clothes, utensils, feel jealous from mother and younger sister, don't talk to younger sister and mother, don't get social. To anyone. Always remain in herself. I am very tensed abt her. Please give me suggestions. What should I do?
Hi, my wife is 29 yrs old. Her monthly period is not regular. We consult many doctor but no positive result. She take extend 16 for monthly period for 20 days. I think it's not ok for her health. 2- she feel regularly pain in her legs & some times back pain. She always look like sick woman. Please suggest me what I do. Note: we are doing panning for second baby. What that is right time or not. Our first daughter is 8 years old. Thank you.
I am 25 years old, lady. I have some infection on the inner smooth side of the labia major. There are reddish nodules which itches a lot. Sometimes there is a secretion. I have consulted gynecologist and skin specialist and taken antibiotics without improvement. I have this condition for three years now. What to do? Please help me.
Hi Doctor period khatam hone 19 din ke bad hamne sex kiya hai to ohh prgant ho sakti hai kya oska thodsa pet pain kar raha hai to period ke wajse hai ya prgency ke wajse reson badtao.
I am 25 year female and I have irregular periods. I have not conceived, and I am gain a lot weight too. Please help.
It is no longer possible to tell a person's age by simply looking at the face. With the advances in cosmetic surgery, today it is very easy to effectively hide your age. A facelift or rhytidectomy is a cosmetic surgical procedure to reduce wrinkles and improve the overall appearance of your face. A facelift is considered a relatively safe procedure.
However, like any other surgery, it is associated with few risks.
- Pain: While a facelift surgery itself is usually performed under anesthesia, recovering from it might be a little painful. Your skin may also feel numb for a few days. Taking the pain medications prescribed by your doctor can help relieve the pain. However, if the pain is severe or if it suddenly increases, you must consult your doctor immediately.
- Swelling: Don't worry if your face looks swollen after the surgery. This is simply your body's natural reaction to the surgery. You will notice this swelling reduce in a few days. Though most of the swelling will subside in the first few days after the surgery, it can take a few weeks before the swelling completely subsides.
- Bruising: Like swelling, bruising is a natural reaction to surgery. In most cases, people see pronounced bruising especially around the eyes in the first few days after the surgery. Most of this bruising will fade away in a few weeks, but it may be a few months before your skin is clear again.
- Scarring: As your face heals after a facelift surgery, scarring can be seen wherever the incisions were made. Most cosmetic surgeons will make these incisions along the hairline or the natural creases of the face. This ensures that the scars are not prominently visible. In most cases, scarring fades with time till it is barely noticeable.
- Bleeding and hematoma: A certain amount of bleeding is normal after a facelift surgery. However, excessive bleeding or uncontrolled bleeding can lead to the formation of hematomas. A hematoma can be defined as a blood clot that occurs under the skin and outside a blood vessel. This can leave the area swollen and a minor surgery may be required to flush out the clot.
- Loss of sensation: Sometimes, nerve endings may get damaged during a face lift surgery. This can result in temporary loss of sensation in the area and difficulty in controlling the facial muscles. There may also be numbness or a tingling sensation around the incisions. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
How sleeping less than 6 hours affects your health
After being awake for almost 14-16 hours, our body demands sleep. Minimum sleeping time required for a healthy mind and body is 7-8 hours. Although, this duration varies according to age. Because generally speaking, where a child can sleep for 12-14 hours, grownups can sleep for not more than 9 hours. Sound sleep is very essential otherwise, it can be harmful for our health. Let's see how sleeping for less than 6 hours affects our health.
- Headache, weight gain and poor vision: When you sleep for less than 6 hours a day, it can not only give you headache all the time but can lead to a poor vision also. And if continued for a long time, may hamper your eyesight. The lesser you sleep the more weight you gain. And after-effects of gaining weight could be even more hazardous.
- Memory loss, heart disease, infection: Sleeplessness can have an adverse effect on one's memory too. A person may find it difficult to remember even simple things. Also, infections can take a longer time to heal because sleep is something that stabilises and balances everything that goes wrong while we are awake. If we don't get proper sleep, the process of healing takes longer. Lack of sleep can also elevate blood pressure which ultimately affects the heart.
- Urine overproduction, stammering and accident: Sleeping slows down urinating process but when you are awake for longer hours, you might have to urinate more than usual. Lack of sleep can also make you stammer while speaking. If lack of sleep continues, you may not be able to communicate properly. When you do not have sound sleep, your mental condition would not be stable because of declining concentration. You can be accident prone if you drive in such a condition.
These are just a few of the ill effects. Sleeping for less than 5 hours is far more dangerous than you can even think. From behavioural to mental to physical effects, it can harm you in many more ways, So, have a sound sleep to avoid complications in life.