Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Submit a review for Dr. Madhavi ReddyYour feedback matters!
Can you tell me what will cost for vdrl and hbsag And for std In government and private hospital pls tell me.
I am pregnant (2 months. Two weeks back I am suffering from too much of backpain. I am not able to stand and walk also. When I am in AC then it is not paining that much. But when I reach home in evening then it starts too much from evening to next morning and again I feel relax when I goto office I mean may be due to ac it stops. Again on weekend I feel every time too much backpain. Kindly let me know should I need to go for consultation and suggest me the reason of it.
I am 31 years old lady. Facing pcod issue. I have started getting periods twice a month. Also it does not stop unless I take medcn. My menses cycle has been disturbed a lot. I m planning to conceive. Bt unable to do so. Kindly guide me.
I haven't got my periods in over 2 and a half months. My last period was on August 17. I have taken two pregnancy tests. Both are negative. What could be the reason for the delay?
Human sexuality is involves biological, erotic, physical, emotional, social, or spiritual feelings and behaviors.
The biological and physical aspects of sexuality largely concern the human reproductive functions, including the human sexual response cycle. Physical and emotional aspects of sexuality include bonds between individuals that is expressed through profound feelings or physical manifestations of love, trust, and care.
Sexuality also affects and is affected by cultural, political, legal, philosophical, moral, ethical, and religious aspectsInterest in sexualactivity typically increases when an individual reaches puberty. Genetic studies work on In the study of human chromosomes in human sexuality,research has shown that "ten percent of the population has chromosomal variations that do not fit into the XX-female and XY-male set of categories"
The study of sexualityalso includes human identity within social groups, sexually transmitted infections (STIs/STDs).
GenderdifferencesSeealso: Sex differences in psychology § Sexualbehaviorother aspects of humansexuality, such as sexual satisfaction, incidence of oral sex, and attitudes toward homosexuality and masturbation, show little to no observed difference between males and females
Biological and physiological aspects-
Human reproductive system Like other mammals, humans are primarily grouped into either the male or female sex with a small proportion (around 1%) of intersex individuals, for whom sexual classification may not be as clear.The biological aspects of humans' sexuality deal with the reproductive system, the sexual response cycle, and the factors that affect these aspects. They also deal with the influence of biological factors on other aspects of sexuality, such as organic and neurological responses, heredity, hormonal issues, gender issues, and sexual dysfunction.
The hypothalamus is the most important part of the brain for sexual functioning. This is a small area at the base of the brain consisting of several groups of nerve cell bodies that receives input from the limbic system. Studies have shown that within lab animals, destruction of certain areas of the hypothalamus causes the elimination of sexual behavior.[ The hypothalamus is important because of its relationship to the pituitary gland, which lies beneath it.The pituitary gland secretes hormones that are produced in the hypothalamus and itself. The four important sexual hormones are oxytocin, prolactin, follicle-stimulating hormone, and luteinizing hormone. Oxytocin, sometimes referred to as the "love hormone, is released in both sexes during sexual intercourse when an orgasm is achieved.[ Oxytocin has been suggested as critical to the thoughts and behaviors required to maintain close relationships. The hormone is also released in women when they give birth or are breastfeeding. Both prolactin and oxytocin stimulate milk production in women ] Follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) is responsible for ovulation in women, which acts by triggering egg maturity; in men it stimulates sperm production. Luteinizing hormone (LH)triggers ovulation, which is the release of a mature egg.
I had undergone a laparoscopy on March, 2014. In which my left Phillopine tube was damaged so taken out. Noe have my only right phillipine tube to conceive a baby. But iys now a year I have not conceived a baby. Y is it so? If you can suggest me something that can help me out to conceived a baby.
I got married at 1 feb 2017. Now don't wanna babies so how to do safe sex. What to do please suggest.
Hi, If I pill is taken only once without being pregnant is harmful for health and for future pregnancy Also I have heard that after we take i pill we will bleed if implantation has not been occurred so if this is same even if girl is not pregnant Thank you.
My gf Is 23. Her vagina seems quite deformed as inner organs (labia majora, minora) have come out of vaginal opening. What can be the cause of such damage? Is it due to sexual intercourse or due to penetration during masturbation? Or some other reason?
An elementary knowledge of biology tells you how important joints are for the overall functionality of a human body. If not for biology experience teaches us the inevitable importance of joints. The link between a tooth and the jawbone is also a joint. Without joints the human body would have been in bits and pieces.
Having known that, you should also try to remember or understand how disabling joint pains can be. They hardly let you move a limb and can also cripple you for life. Knee joint pain can hinder a person's free movement. Knees bear the entire load of your body; they support your frame. Knee joint pain should therefore be a cause for alarm.
Going by the following ways can relieve you of knee joint pain:
- Maintain a healthy weight: Carrying extra pounds can exert additional pressure on your joints and contribute to knee pain. If you're overweight, losing as little as 5 percent of your body weight can help relieve the stress on your knees. Talk to your doctor about developing a healthy eating plan and exercise program to help you lose weight sensibly.
- Find a low-impact exercise you enjoy: Talk to your doctor before beginning an exercise program. Good choices for people with knee pain include walking and swimming. Be sure to warm up before and cool down after exercising. Avoid hilly terrain and high-impact activities like running and jumping, as these can worsen knee pain.
- Give physical therapy a try: Physical and occupational therapy often are helpful for people with knee pain. A physical therapist can help design an exercise program that fits your individual ability level and teach you proper techniques to spare your joints. Occupational therapy can teach you how to reduce strain on your knees in your daily activities.
- Get enough rest and relaxation: Sure, physical activity is important, but rest and relaxation can go a long way to promote good health - and reduce pain. Achieve a healthy balance in your life by learning stress-relief techniques like deep breathing and meditation.
- Make sure you're getting enough sleep: No question-arthritis pain can interfere with a good night's sleep. However, proper sleep is necessary for overall health, so if you are having trouble sleeping, talk to your doctor. Proper pain management can help break the cycle to help you slumber soundly.
- Use Ice and/or Heat: For many people with arthritis pain, ice can help relieve pain and swelling and heat can help ease stiffness. Ask your doctor about how to safely use an ice pack and/or a warm towel or heating pad. A hot shower in the morning or warm bath before bed at night also may be helpful.
- Apply a topical pain reliever: A number of over-the-counter and prescription creams, gels, sprays and patches are available to help relieve arthritis pain. These pain relievers contain ingredients like capsaicin, salicylates, menthol, or a combination of medicines. Ask your doctor if one of these products might be right for you.
- Consider Injections: Persistent arthritis pain may respond to treatment with injections. Available options include corticosteroids, which can be used up to 2 or 3 times a year to relieve severe pain, and hyaluronic acid, which can help replenish lubricating substances in the knee. Talk to your doctor about the benefits and risks of injectable treatments for knee pain.
- Talk to Your Doctor about Surgery: If you have severe osteoarthritis symptoms that interfere with daily life and do not respond to conservative treatment, surgery may be necessary. Ask your doctor about arthroscopic procedures or total knee replacement, may be necessary.
Hi I have pcod problem and face so much difficulty for pregnancy my doctor advised me laparoscopy pls tell me what to do.
My wife 2 time ot tube pregnancy same tube left and right tube block but we operate 3cm cut tube and new way open pls help what we do ?
Is there any treatment for vaginal infection in Ayurveda, homeopathy and allopathic. Is it caused due to unprotected sex or any other reason.
I had sex with my girlfriend, 12-15 days before. We did without using any safety. But I have not discharge inside. After sex of next day she taken a tablet to be safe from any problem. Now she is not having her periods. Usually periods date starting from 6, 7 but she is not having till today. Suggest me is it possible she is pregnant. Advise for solution.
My wife has vomiting since early morning after eating any meal. Is this is a sign of hypermesis gravidarium or early pregnancy? My wife ovulation date is 6-7 Feb 2016.. How can we know she is pregnant or not or any other sign of stomach upset? please reply as soon as possible..
What is aloe vera?
Aloe vera is considered a succulent plant species that is found only in cultivation. Frequently used for medicinal care, the plant is often described as a “wonder plant.” somewhat short-stemmed and shrub-like, aloe vera possesses succulent leaves from which the well-known gelatinous aloe substance is taken.
Aloe vera is comprised of over 200 active elements including a combination of vitamins and minerals, amino acids, enzymes, polysaccharides and fatty acids. All of these nutrients together make aloe the beneficial substance that it is. The plant is also known as an adaptogen, as it boosts the body’s natural ability to adapt to external modifications and resist disease.
Health benefits of aloe vera
Aloe is effective in a variety of ways and can be used to treat a wide range of conditions. Aside from being an adaptogen, aloe is high in important vitamins and minerals including vitamins a, c, e, b12, calcium, magnesium, zinc and others. The substance also contains a high concentration of amino acids and fatty acids. As such, aloe functions in detoxification, alkalization, oxygenation and immune support.
With its variety of nutritional benefits, aloe is capable of treating a range of health conditions both internally and externally. Acid reflux, acne, cancer, celiac disease, fatigue and gum issues are among the most commonly treated conditions. However, constipation, shingles, sore throat, ulcers, depression, burns and irritable bowel syndrome can also be treated using this compound.
While aloe comes in a variety of forms, fresh aloe straight from the plant is typically best. Aloe can be taken on a regular basis; however, it is most effective when taken for short periods of time as it is needed. With its variety of nutrients and range of health benefits, aloe is one of the most effective health treatments available today.