Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Madhavi PudiYour feedback matters!
My question is my skin is very dry I want to get solutions with you. And when I sleep I saw lots of dream therefor lot s of headache I want solutions for 2 question.
I am experiencing blisters on my lips and symptoms that are similar to that ones in case of Herpes. I doubt that I have herpes. Is there a treatment available for it? How do I get sure if I have it? All the symptoms are of Herpes. It started 2 years ago. And it has become a regular thing.
I have a oily skin,, I wake up with 2-3 pimples on/around my nose most mornings. My question is, is there anything I can do about the amount of puss in the pores of my nose? I could sit around for hours, just squeezing my nose, and getting the white pimple like puss to squirt out. Sometimes I actually do this and it will help for a week or so, then my pores just fill back up again. I'm not a big fan of doing this though, as it really makes my nose sore from all the squeezing. Now because of squeezing I have got dark spots on my nose, is there any medicine to reduce black spots. Anyone have any suggestions, or is this just something I have to deal with.
I am 19 years boy. After clean shaven my hair I can found that lot of white spots in my scalp and is itchy. Is it fungal infection? How to get rid of that naturally please help me.
I have very less hair on my head and moreover they've turned white. I don't face any physical problems. I had not used any medicine or something else to correct it. I don't like junk food much also I avoid them. I am an athlete I go for workout and play my favorite football everyday and do take hygiene food. Please help me if I could get. Thnxs.
I am using himalaya facewash, dewderm lotion for moisturizing. I am also using erythego gel for removing redness caused due to acne which I had before. I also use sper sunscreen. But when I go out in the sun my face becomes dry and red. What is the thing which is irritating my skin and making red.
I am 24 years old Female and one and a half month before I was suffering from chicken pox and got the scars on my face and body. So please tell me the homemade remedies to remove those scars and one of the doctor told me the anti marks cream (Bio Valley) but I don't get this medicine from any medical store. So please guide me.
Hiii I am 19 year s old at my face so much of pimples and black hits so which are bes t night cream for me to avoid pimples and black hits are bright skin.
What should I do to make my hair straight without using chemicals or hair treatment or hair straightener.
Alopecia areata is a type of hair loss that occurs when your immune system mistakenly attacks hair follicles, which is where hair growth begins. The damage to the follicle is usually not permanent. Experts do not know why the immune system attacks the follicles. Alopecia areata is most common in people younger than 20, but children and adults of any age may be affected. Women and men are affected equally.
What happens in alopecia areata?
Alopecia areata usually begins when clumps of hair fall out, resulting in totally smooth, round hairless patches on the scalp. In some cases the hair may become thinner without noticeable patches of baldness, or it may grow and break off, leaving short stubs (called" exclamation point" hair). In rare cases, complete loss of scalp hair and body hair occurs. The hair loss often comes and goes-hair will grow back over several months in one area but will fall out in another area.
When alopecia areata results in patches of hair loss, some time the hair usually grows back in a few months. 1 although the new hair is usually the same color and texture as the rest of the hair, it sometimes is fine and white.
About 10% of people with this condition may never regrow hair. As per alopathic experts says but with unani medicine its possible to have normal hair.
Results may take longer time if you have:-
- Have a family history of the condition.
- Have the condition at a young age (before puberty) or for longer than 1 year.
- Have another autoimmune disease.
- Are prone to allergies (atopy).
- Have extensive hair loss.
- Have abnormal color, shape, texture, or thickness of the fingernails or toenails.
Because hair is an important part of appearance, hair loss can result in feeling unattractive.
In some people with alopecia areata, the fingernails and toenails become pitted-they look as if a pin had made many tiny dents in them. They may also look like sandpaper.
Alopecia areata can be" completely cured" & can be treated. Most people who have one episode will have more episodes of hair loss.
We at Dr. Khans clinic have more then 10 years of experience in treating alopacia areata. Appreciable results can be seen in just 30 days.
Stretch marks are white marks, which are caused due to distension of the skin. These appear on the skin as stubborn lines. The most common cause of stretch marks in women is pregnancy, and otherwise they may also appear on abdomen, thighs and limbs due to gaining or losing weight too quickly.
Causes of stretch marks:
Stretch marks appear when the skin suddenly expands due to which the skin loses its elasticity by stretching too much in a short time frame. This causes white, ugly lines on the skin. These are very difficult to tackle or remove unless you make some efforts to do so.
Home Remedies For Stretch Marks Removal:
Here are some natural ways, which can improve the appearance of the stretched skin a lot, and can fade out stretch marks over time.
- Applying castor oil on stretch marks and massaging for some 5 to 10 minutes help. After the massage, you should immediately wrap the area in a soft cloth and then apply hot-water bag or a hot pad on the skin over the cloth. Daily treatment for a month reduces stretch marks a lot.
- Daily massaging of the skin lightly with pure Aloe Vera gel, and then rinsing it with lukewarm water also gives good results.
- Apply egg whites on the area and leave them to dry. Then wash it with cold water. You should repeat this for at least 2 weeks.
- Use either pure lemon juice or a mixture of equal amounts of lemon and cucumber juice and apply the juice on the affected skin. Leave it for 10 minutes and then wash it with lukewarm water.
- Use sugar with a little almond oil and few drops of lemon juice to make a mixture. Use this everyday on skin to exfoliate the skin while bathing to see visibly lighter stretch marks.
- Potato juice is a good stretch marks remover. You should use this juice on skin daily before bathing and leave for some time.
- Daily massage with warm olive oil is a great remedy for the stretch marks.
- Drink a lot of water. As long as you keep your skin hydrated, you will find all other methods working great on the skin.
Medical Treatment for Removing Stretch Marks:
Laser Stretch Mark Removal: During a laser stretch mark removal procedure, a beam of light removes thin layers of skin around the stretch marks. Instead of burning or cutting the affected skin areas like other lasers, it uses high-energy ultraviolet laser light to disrupt the molecular bonds in the skin tissue, which causes the tissue to disintegrate in a process known as ablation. Once laser stretch mark removal is complete, stretch marks will have disappeared, and a renewed, healthy appearance will result.
Benefits of Laser Stretch Mark Treatment:
The most important benefit of laser stretch mark removal is its effectiveness. The treatment has a very high rate of patient satisfaction. It is also extremely safe; the excimer laser is precisely controlled, with little potential to cause injury.
Surgical Stretch Mark Removal: Surgical stretch mark removal is the only effective option for the complete and permanent elimination of stretch marks.
Other Stretch Mark Removal Treatments:
- Chemical Peels: Chemical peels are most commonly used on the face to treat wrinkles and age spots, but they can be used on other areas of the body for stretch mark removal.
- Microdermabrasion: Both microdermabrasion and chemical peels improve the appearance of stretch marks through the removal of the skin's top layers.
- Blue Light Therapy: Although more widely used for acne treatment, blue light therapy is sometimes used to improve the appearance of stretch marks.
Because stretch mark removal is customized to the individual patient, consulting a cosmetic dermatologist specializing in stretch mark removal is the best way to get information on your specific case.