Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Management of Fertile Period
Submit a review for Dr. MadhaviYour feedback matters!
यौन क्षमता का बेहतर होना दाम्पत्य जीवन का न सिर्फ पूर्ण करता है, बल्कि प्रेम की भावना को और भी मजबूत करता है। इसे बेहतर करने के लिये सही खानपान व नियमित व्यायाम बेहद जरूरी होता है। लेकिन इसके अलावा भी प्रकृति में भी ऐसी कई चीजें हैं जिनके सेवन ये यौन क्षमता को बढ़ाया जा सकता है। कमाल की बात तो यह कि ये गुणकारी चीजें आराम से मिल सकती हैं और इनका प्रयोग भी आसान होता है। इसमें से एक चीज़ है, इलाइची! चलिये जानें इलाइची कैसे यौन क्षमता बढ़ाने में मददगार होती है। -
कैसे करती है ये फायदा
- भारतीय मसाले में कीमती और मसालों की महारानी कही जाने वली इलायची के इस्तेमाल से कामेच्छा को बढ़ाया जा सकता है। इलायची का सेवन आमतौर पर सांस और मुंह को साफ रखने के लिए अथवा मसाले के रूप में किया जाता है। यह दो प्रकार की होती है, हरी या छोटी इलायची व बड़ी इलायची।
- इलायची को वाजीकरण नुस्खे के तौर पर भी इस्तेमाल किया जाता है। इलायची एक ऐसे टॉनिक के रूप में भी काम करती है जिससे कामोत्तेजना में वृद्धी होती है। यह शरीर को ताकत प्रदान करने के साथ-साथ असमय स्खलन व नपुंसकता की समस्या से भी मुक्त कराने में सहायक होती है। इसका सेवन करने के लिये दूध में इलायची डालकर उबालें। ठीक से उबल जाने के बाद इसमे थोड़ा शहद मिलाएं और नियमित रूप से रात को सोते समय इसका सेवन करें। इसके नियमित सेवन से यौन क्षमता में इज़ाफा होता है और दामपत्य जीवन सुखमय बनता है।
- इसका अलावा मुंह में छाले की समस्या को दूर करने के लिये बड़ी इलायची को महीन पीसकर उसमें पिसी हुई मिश्री मिलाकर जीभ पर रखने से छाले दूर होते हैं। लेकिन रात के समय इलायची न खायें, इससे खट्टी उकारें आने की शिकायद हो सकती है। साथ ही महिलाओं को इसका अधिक सेवन नहीं करना चाहिये, क्योंकि इसके अधिक सेवन से महिलाओं में गर्भपात होने की भी संभावना होती है।
Klinefelter's syndrome is a medical condition in which a boy is born with an extra copy of the 'X' chromosome. Klinefelter's syndrome has an adverse effect on testicular growth and results in the formation of smaller than normal testicles. This affects the production of the sex hormone testosterone. It can also cause lower retention of muscle mass, facial or body hair and enlarged breast tissues. It is difficult for people who are diagnosed with Klinefelter's syndrome to father children because they produce little to no sperm and often has to resort to take help from assisted reproductive procedures to procreate.
Generally Klinefelter's syndrome is not diagnosed before adulthood because of the fact that there are few noticeable symptoms which might indicate Klinefelter's syndrome during infancy, childhood or adolescence period.
The few characteristics which might indicate the condition are listed below:
1. Development of weak muscles.
2. Taking above average time to develop basic motor skills.
3. Delaying in speaking.
4. The testicles haven't descended into the scrotum.
Boys and teenagers develop the following characteristics:
1. They tend to have longer leg and broader hips than their peers.
2. Onset of puberty is delayed or in some cases absent or incomplete.
3. After puberty, less muscular bodies and less facial and body hair compared with other teens
4. Smaller than average size of penis.
1. Klinefelter's syndrome occurs due to the occurrence of an extra 'X' chromosome in the cells instead of the normal combination on 'XY' chromosomes.
2. In some severe cases, there is the occurrence of more than one extra 'X' chromosome in each cell.
3. This is not inherited or a genetic condition. This occurs due to a random error during the formation of the egg , the sperm or post conception.
Diagnoses and Treatment:
1. Chromosome analysis and hormone testing are the two main ways to diagnose this condition.
2. Abnormal hormone levels present in blood and urine, might indicate Klinefelter's syndrome.
Early diagnosis and medication minimizes the effects of Klinefelter's syndrome. These include:
1. Testosterone replacement therapy. In treatment, testosterone is injected at regular intervals from the onset of puberty to ensure normal growth.
2. Patients also need educational support as well as speech therapy to overcome any barriers the patient is experiencing.
3. Removal of excess breast tissue and fertility treatment.
4. With the help of intracytoplasmic sperm injection, it is possible for patients with low sperm production to father children. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
Am I pregnant? What should I be eating? Is it normal to be this tired? How can I help my partner during labour?
I am 51yr old pre menopausal woman. I have a cervical polyp about 3cms long. I have been advised surgery. Are there any homeopathic or ayurvedic cures for this so that I do not have to go under the knife.
I am 32 years old female. I am pregnant of 3 months. It is my second pregnancy. From last 3 days I have been suffering from abdominal and back pain. What can I do now for pain relief. I have already booked appointment for tomorrow.
HI I am 28 years old tomm I arise with a new prbm. My problem is I gt a red discharge. My periods are over 15 days back. What should I do?
My periods are late always mostly 20 days. Every month. Due to that is m having problem for my pregnancy. Please help me.
Hello sir, if pregnant women remove her teeth in 13 th week of her pregnancy, any defect for formation of kidney and it's structure.
Hello sir I had an unprotected sex with my girlfriend then she got pregnant of 1 month in February 2017. I gave her the medicine called Mifepristone. She got everything thing clear out and is getting normal period cycle. But some times 2 or 3 times in a month she is having abdominal pain with fever. What kind of pain it is. And what checkup I should do. For her. Thank you.
I planned to take veg salad regularly and I am 7 months pregnant. Will it improves my skin texture and hair growth?
Hello doctor My lmp was 3 feb 2016 and now am I seven months pregnant and also due to vomiting am not taking calcium and iron supplements .will it effect my baby.
I got two operations first baby has no problem she was born healthy and second baby was born on april7 2014 and she has heart problem we came to know this after delivery of 10 days it was so critical. In hyd lotus hospital they have done TGA surgery after surgery the nextday mrng 11 she died.I have also done tubectomy during my delivery.Now i am not able to know what to do either recanalization or ivf ,ivf low success rate and recanalization prob of ectopic pregnancy but i want my own one child and i also dont know which is the best hosp and higher success rate please doctor suggest me.
I am 20 years old student. I got down on 3rd may but not as normal. The bleeding was very less. Now from 3-4 days I noticed drops of little brown spotting on my panty. I have taken i-pill on 24th April. Is this due to some side effects? From last two months my menstrual cycles are very early. Am I pregnant? Do I need to consult a doctor? Please advice me some medicines to get relief. Please help.
I am 24 years old married (1year, I have PCOD problem like irregular periods till now I have not got conceive, and I have gained weight even pimples also in face. please tel me the remedy.
I am 25 year female. I faces problem in menstruation periods. First of all flow is only for two days and on second day I face break down in it near about 4-5 hours. Please tell me how I will get free from this problem. And I also want to know does it will effect in pregnancy.
Hi. I have started trying for baby now Just wanted to know about early pregnancy symptoms suffering from nasal congestion, stuffy nose, sore throat are these early pregnancy signs? I read somewhere these are the early pregnancy symptoms My last period was on 25 to 28 august.
Health benefits of honey and cinnamon
The health benefits of honey and cinnamon include the following:
Immune system: honey and cinnamon paste is good for boosting the immune system, eliminating chronic fatigue and increasing the life span of people. It can also be used for treating colds and influenza. This is partially due to the antioxidants found in both honey and cinnamon which can combine to combat the free radicals in the body’s organ systems.
Diabetes: cinnamon contains antioxidant flavonoids whose effect closely resembles that of insulin, meaning that it can encourage glucose out of the bloodstream and into the cells where it is needed for functional energy source. Energy, as a pure source of natural sugar, does not cause nearly the fluctuation in blood sugar levels that many artificial sources of sugar do, and cinnamon’s effects, when combined with honey, show a steady use of glucose by the body, and an improvement in type 2 diabetes management.
Cancer: the phytochemicals that are found in such impressive amounts in honey have been linked to preventing cancer, while cinnamon has certain anti-tumor properties that can also decrease the chances of metastasis or the spread of cancer through tumorous growth. Certain acids within honey also directly shut down the activity of two enzymes, lipoxygenase and phosphatidylinositol-specific phospholipase c, which have both been linked to producing cancerous materials in the body.
Itching: another health benefit of honey and cinnamon include relief from insect bites. A paste made of honey and cinnamon is often used to treat insect bites and relieve inflammation at the source. Cinnamon is considered an anti-inflammatory substance, while honey is an antiseptic and therapeutic component of many beauty and cosmetic products, so their combination works on all aspects of skin irritation and insect bites at the same time, while simultaneously keeping you from developing infections.
Digestion: honey and cinnamon can help to increase the health and functionality of the digestive system. It can remove gas from the stomach and intestine and treat stomachache, excess flatulence, indigestion and bladder infections. Regular consumption of cinnamon and honey will help in maintaining healthy digestion, which protects the gastrointestinal system from a number of more serious conditions.
Arthritis: honey and cinnamon are also beneficial in providing relief from arthritis. Regular intake of honey and cinnamon paste helps to maintain bone health and relieves joint pain. You can also mix honey and cinnamon powder in warm water and enjoy the same resulting health boosts.
Skin care: the benefits of honey and cinnamon extend to skin care as well, where minor skin infections and pimples can be treated with a simple application of a paste formed from these two precious foods. This can be done on actual wounds, or on the skin as a general spread due to its anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, and antioxidant characteristics, which can reduce the appearance of age-related spots and wrinkles by reducing the impact of free radicals in the skin.
Heart disorders: honey and cinnamon are used for reducing cholesterol levels and thus providing additional protection to the health to your heart. A high cholesterol level (ldl or “bad” cholesterol) can result in atherosclerosis or plaque buildup on the walls of arteries and vessels, thereby increasing the chances of a clot forming that can result in a heart attack or a stroke.
Weight loss: a mixture of honey and cinnamon in warm water is considered a good weight loss tool. Of course, like any other weight loss remedy, results are only seen when you combine it with a controlled diet and regular exercise.
Hair care: honey and cinnamon also nurture hair, reduce hair loss and actually stimulate hair growth.
Dental care: both honey and cinnamon are individually used for dental care. A mixture prepared from the two is also useful in dental care, particularly in eliminating bad breath and toothaches.