Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Madhavi
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. MadhaviYour feedback matters!
Want confirmation that she is not pregnant. As we had intercourse 1 week ago. Thn he loose her hymen but I didn't exculat for sure. Nd after tht for precaution I gave her ipill. Now she had some small headache sometimes and dizzy. Will you guide me please Is it there any thing to worry?
I am 8 weeks pregnant. I had slight bleeding at my 6th week and my doc took scan and said the baby is doing fine and said she could see sub chorionic hematoma (sch). She has given some susten tablets and weekly injection. I had no spotting or bleeding for ten days. Now since last night I again see some bleed. I walked down two floors and went for some veg shopping. Does this affect? Is this kind of bleed common and does it go and come after some time. Does the size of sch reduce as days pass. Please advice and guide though I have an appointment after two weeks. This is my second pregnancy and my first pregnancy went on very normal without any prob.
Do you wish to be sexually happy? Well, you just have to follow four simple steps. You have to remember the fact that sexual interaction is not just a matter of physical happiness, but it is also directly linked with mental satisfaction. Therefore, you have got to prepare yourself mentally before you get intimate with your partner in bed. These steps will help you come much closer to your partner so that you can derive the highest sexual pleasure.
1. Exploring your body
If you want to make your partner comfortable at the time of physical intimacy, then you have to get connected with him both mentally and physically. In this case, half-hearted feelings will not do at all. Complete relaxation is needed before sex, and you can also use any vibrator for getting increased sexual drive. Concentrating on foreplay is one of the best strategies in revealing your love and sexual feelings. Foreplay is needed for increasing the sexual excitement to a great extent. Take your time and be spontaneous in order to make the moments more spiced up. Your kinky side should be exposed towards your partner.
2. Proper communication with the partner
Reveal your likes and dislikes to your partner so that the interaction can be made much stronger. You should switch off your phone at the time of private interaction in order to avoid unwanted interruptions. Honest confession about your body changes should be included. Mutually pleasurable acts need to be done on a specific note in order to get the highest pleasure. You can also share your sexual fantasies in order to make the interaction more effective and powerful.
3. Choose a proper time for sexual intimacies
Choose the best time for making sex with your partner. If you wish to create a wonderful space, then nothing can be the best option than planning on vacations. Sex initiation can be done by practicing both physical and emotional intimacy. If you think that you are facing any trouble in understanding the sexual needs of your partner, then you can definitely consult any expert counsellor or therapist. You have to try to overcome all sorts of emotional hindrances; otherwise, you will not be able to understand the feelings of your partner.
4. Stay fit and stable
You should be physically fit and mentally stable to get the best out of physical intimacy. Staying fit and calm is easy with simple exercises, walking and doing yoga regularly. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
After taking ipill in 24 hours I get my withdrawal bleeding in 2 days. Which is last for 4-5 days. After the bleeding its been 26 days. Not having my periods? Whn It will come. I'm vry tensed. Last night I hve a cramp in my abdomen like pre periods. Is that any sense with pregnancy. I'm too much tensed please hlp meeeee. Plzzz.my age is 17. Plzz hlp Ami I pregnant or no thn when my period will CME? Plzzzzzzz hlp meee.
I am 32 years old. My last date came on 2nd november, 2016.after this I had taken 6 or 7 i-pills to protect pregnancy whole month. After this my date is not coming. Its my 4th month, that my date didn't come. I had checked 10 times in this time period .the results are negative. I am very tensed. Please tell me what to do.
Hello, I got married 6 months back. My wife experiences pain whenever I try to finger her vagina. I am always gentle on her and I also tried lubricants but has no effect. Also, is it safe to perform oral sex on my wife? My wife sometimes has a vaginal odor and it sometimes turns me off. Please advise!
Uterine fibroids are benign, muscular growths in the uterine wall which may grow within the wall of the uterus or may get attached to the wall. Uterine fibroids can be of many types depending on their location in the uterus – Subserosal fibroids are found on the outer surface of the uterus, just beneath the serosa which is the outer membrane lining the uterus; submuscosal fibroids are located inside the uterine cavity, beneath the endometrium; intramural fibroids are located inside the muscular wall of the uterus; and pedunculated fibroids grow on small stalks either inside the uterine cavity or on its outer surface.
Many women who have uterine fibroids do not show any symptoms and are often unaware of their existence till they have an ultrasound or medical check-up. But depending on the location and size of the fibroids, they can cause certain symptoms such as:
- Heavy bleeding during periods and pain
- Bleeding in between periods
- Frequent urination due to increased pressure on the bladder
- Constipation caused by pressure on the rectum
- Infertility or pregnancy complications
- Uterine fibroids and infertility
Depending on the location of the fibroid in the uterus and its size, uterine fibroids can negatively affect a woman’s fertility or lead to problems during pregnancy. More often, submucosal uterine fibroids, those that grow inside the uterine cavity and fibroids which are quite large in size (more than 5cm in diameter) cause infertility in women. This is because:
- Fibroids which are close to the cervix can block the entrance of or reduce the number of sperm that are able to enter the uterus
- Large fibroids which form near the opening of the fallopian tube in the uterus can block the fertilised egg from entering the uterus thus preventing implantation
- Submucosal fibroids which grow on the endometrium can reduce the total area available for the zygote to implant or reduce the space inside the uterine cavity thus interfering with normal development of the embryo.
- Multiple fibroid growths can deprive the endometrium of regular blood flow thus reducing the amount of estrogen received; this can lead to miscarriages in pregnancy as it compromises the structural integrity of the endometrium and as a result it cannot maintain its thickened state required for sustaining a pregnancy.
Most women with uterine fibroids do not experience problems with conceiving, however if you are experiencing fertility issues it is best to consult a doctor to determine if fibroids are causing the problem and pursuing their suggested course of action. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Thing can only be useful and beneficial if they are performed at their proper time and one’ access may not disturb other or they must be given their required time. Food, exercise, sleeping, rest and sport if performed at their proper time they will be effective and beneficial for body otherwise their irregular practice may be futile. So it is suggested to follow a proper schedule.
Making love during pregnancy is a safe bet and can be carried on till one’s water breaks. Studies in the past have shown that a normal pregnancy is not related to infections and miscarriages. It has also been established that sex during pregnancy is not related to premature birth. On the contrary, a good sex life during pregnancy helps to reduce mood swings and keeps a woman healthy and cheerful. Here are five facts that you should know about sex during pregnancy:
- Does sex harm the baby? The womb is protected by the thick muscles of the uterus and the amniotic sac. Furthermore, the cervix is safeguarded by the mucus plug. These ensure that the baby doesn’t get hurt while making love. In the midst of an orgasm, if you get a feeling that the baby is moving, it happens primarily because of the heart pounding faster. This being said, you might have to skip sex in the following cases:
- How does sex feel during pregnancy? While an increased flow of blood in the pelvic region heightens the lovemaking experience for many, some complain that it leaves them with a bad feeling. There is yet another segment of women who complaints of a less powerful orgasm during pregnancy. At times pregnant women might feel pain if the penetration is deep. Even abdominal cramps are not uncommon during this condition. To sum up, the feeling of sex greatly varies from individual to individual.
- Is a complete lack of sex normal during pregnancy? Yes, it is absolutely normal. Many women suffer from nausea and tiredness during the first three months of pregnancy, limiting their urge for sex. At times pregnancy hormones become responsible for the libido. But, mostly it is the state of mind of an individual that becomes a barrier. Women suffering from relationship issues are the ones who suffer from a lack of sex.
- Does your husband’s libido suffer too? It is not uncommon, to say the least. Some of the common apprehension that a male partner suffers from include the following:
- Fear of hurting the wife
- Apprehension about the baby’s health
- The consciousness of making love in the child’s presence
- Apprehensions about upcoming parenthood
- Is there any risk involved in oral sex? Absolutely none, oral sex is considered to be one of the safest of sex options during pregnancy. If the fear of hurting the wife looms large, it is the best way to express one’s love. However, it should be ensured that your husband does not blow air in the vagina. This might lead to blood vessel blockage.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!