Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. MadhaviYour feedback matters!
Epi schedules as recommended by govt. Of india
-birth -15 days- bcg + opv (zero dose)
-6 weeks- opv1 + dpwt1 + hep b1 + hib 1*
-10 weeks- opv2 + dpwt2 + hep b2+ hib 2*
-14 weeks- opv3 + dpwt3 + hep b3+ hib 2*
-9 months- measles vaccine
-15 months-18 months- 1st booster of opv/ dpwt + mmr*
-5 years -6 years- 2nd booster of dpwt
-10 years- tetanus toxoid
-16 years- tetanus toxoid
* these vaccines have been introduced in few states currently, hep b = hepatitis b vaccine.
I am Unmarried female of age 19 years. Having white discharge or secretion with bad odor before periods. What could be the problem issue or diagnosis.
My pregnancy result is positive. But I have white discharge and constipation. Is that normal or white discharge a sign to periods arrival?
M 40 years old female unmarried. Sir mujhe harmons imbalanced hai FSH-80 or LH-33 ki report me hai, but sir last 4 month mujhe period thik huye hai, or khul ker hue, manedoctor ko dikhya to unhone mujhe calcium or ayeron ki tablet di jisse mujhe thik se perod ate hai but is month mujhe abji tak priod nhi huye or meri date 4 or 5 ki thi, doctor ne report dekh k bola I tum jaldi shadi ker lo nhi to ma nhi ban sakti kyuki tumhe POI hai, or doctor ne bola ki endocrinologist se ek bar consult kro sir muje bataiye ki me kabhi ma nhi ban sakti or sir me bahot garib hu mere ghar me mri mother or me hu or koi nhi hai. Please do something for me sir, please answer me sir me bahot pareshan hu or mujhe bahot problm ho rhe hai body me.
Hello doc I want to know it is easy for us to penetrate a vagina but can we penetrate the urethra and if we can what will be the complications and result.
Hi Doc, I am male 26 years old, I am married since 1 years and now we are planning for a baby, could you pls tell me rit tym to mate, as while mating when I put my semen inside and take out then after few seconds semen also comes out. Pls help me out to get through this.
My age is 30. I am widow. I have lot of work burden and stress. How to control white discharge problem? What food take control white discharge problem?
2. White beans
3. Black beans
4. Kidney beans
5. Garbanzo beans
7. Whole wheat pasta
11. Whole wheat bread
12. Brown rice
What is the safe time for sex without condom after menstruation? After how many days it is risk free. Kindly inform.
HI My wife age of 32 years there is monthly period problem with my wife which was should be start on date 01-08-2016 but till time not started also suffering from pain.
There is brown vaginal discharge from 5-6 days and my menstrual period was 14aug-19aug. I want to know that there is a normal discharge or any disease symptom.
Mujhe pregnancy se phle hi bht kam periods atey thy pr 18 days ka gap tha meri start se hi yh routine rahi hai period ki.
Dyspepsia is a disorder of the stomach that is characterized by pain in the upper part of the stomach. It is not a single disorder, but is a collection of symptoms such as nausea, burping and bloating. It results when the acid of the stomach comes in contact with the mucosa of the digestive tract. These acids cause a breakdown of the mucosa leading to inflammation and irritation, which leads to indigestion. It may also result from eating disorders or certain medications.
The symptoms of this disorder tend to occur mostly after consuming food and drink. In some cases, the symptoms tend to go away after eating or drinking. The symptoms of dyspepsia are:
- You may feel bloated on a regular basis
- You may experience discomfort in your stomach
- Loss of appetite
- You may experience constant burping
- You may feel nauseous
- Symptoms of heartburn
- You may also experience chest pain and breathing difficulties
- You may be affected by jaundice
The various causes of dyspepsia are:
- Irritable bowel syndrome, which hampers the movement of food through the intestines
- If you are unable to properly digest dairy products
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease that results in reflux of the acids of the stomach
- Any inflammation of the gall bladder
- Various medicines such as aspirin, steroids and antibiotics may lead to dyspepsia
- If you suffer from depression or anxiety then it may lead to dyspepsia
- Excess consumption of chocolate, coffee and alcohol
Dyspepsia may be controlled by modifying your lifestyle. Some of the changes that you may make are:
- Don't sleep immediately after eating, wait for at least two hours before you go to bed
- Avoid spicy foods as they tend to aggravate symptoms of dyspepsia
- Space out your meals, eat multiple smaller meals instead of few large ones
- Restrict smoking and alcohol consumption
- Lose weight as being overweight may lead to dyspepsia
- Avoid wearing tight clothes
- Exercise on a regular basis to keep your body healthy and maintain optimal weight levels