Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Madavi ReddyYour feedback matters!
My wife is having stomach pain sine 4 days, As doctors have given her medicine of aborting 4 week pregnancy because she is on contraceptive pills and AKT3, since medicine have stopped the growth of baby so we have to take medicine to abort. It's been 1 month and all went well but now bleeding started and stomach pain also. Any specific reasons.
I am seven months pregnant. I went for routine checkup as I was feeling generalised weakness my haemoglobin level is 9.5. Doctor gave me maxirich tablets for 5 days and since then I am feeling better. Should I continue those tablets or stop them for further. As well how can I increase my haemoglobin? My weight is also 49.5, is that normal?
Abdominal massage with cinnamon and ginger infused oil is effective to lessen the cramps pain and provide relief during menstruation.
I am 23 year old. My period cycle is 33 days, now I am 48th day but my pregnancy test is negative. Why my pregnancy test is negative, now what I do. Please give me solution.
I am married 8 month ago. I am not pregnant till date. I want a baby now. So I like to know that what is the problem for pregnancy. Take my problem very seriously.
Looks are very important as they cast the first impression of a person and of course, first impression is the last impression. When you meet someone, the person will first judge you by your looks. People will judge you by your character only after they come to know you.
Looks revel a lot about a person; you know what, sometimes some people’s character is radiated by their looks. Some people not only look innocent but they are also very innocent, the innocence radiates from their face. While some people’s haughtiness can be detected by their looks.
The world revolves around looks, I remember reading a quote on facebook once wherein it was written, “If you look good, people treat you better” and I think that is true. People tend to judge others by looks and treat others accordingly. Hence, it is clear that you should make a fair attempt to look good as people judge you and treat you by looking at you.
To look good, you need to be healthy as looks and health go hand in hand. If you are healthy then you will automatically look good. So in order to be healthy you should have at least some control over your eating and you should work out daily.
Health is related to food, because we get energy from food but mind you, we get energy from ‘good food’ not form ‘junk food’. Junk food cause health problems a lot health problems, it make you obese and look fat. Obesity is the major health problem as of today as obesity can cause aches and pains, diabetes, cholesterol, blood pressure and what not, plus it makes you look fat and ugly.
Hence, to look good and be healthy you have to avoid unhealthy food, eat properly, eat moderately, and eat more fruits and vegetables. Most of the people tend to forget one thing that we “eat to live” and not “live to eat”, and if you grasp this concept then you will automatically look, good and be healthy.
To look slim and trim, people work out for hours in the gym but they forget that diet plays a much more important role than exercise. I am not saying that you should not work out, I am saying that workout but along with that watch your diet too.
Hence, good diet and exercise are two things, which make you healthy, and if you are healthy then you will look beautiful.
I am 25 years I had sex for the first time with my boy friend and now I am feeling that my vagina is bit loose please suggest me how to tighten vaginal walls and is there any remedy to regain hymen Please suggest.
We are panning for conceiving a baby from last 6 months. I am suffering from irregular periods since from 4 months. I just want to know what could be the reason for my irregular periods.
What are the chances of getting hiv infection in case of unprotected sex with a known person. Ejaculation- outside vagina and penetration is also once during the act with a known person.Please tell.
Although having sex is important, maintenance of a few proper sexual hygiene standards is of equal importance. A low standard of sexual hygiene can cause infections which can lead to serious diseases. Some tips for hygiene during sex are suggested below:
- Take a Bath: Of course, no one would feel like getting intimate if you smell bad or you are completely wet with your sweat. So it’s suggested that you take a shower and feel fresh before you get going for a sexual quickie. With this feeling of freshness, you would feel more aroused and can perform the sexual act with better energy.
- Clean Up: Couples always want to enjoy oral sex as a foreplay act or during the sexual stint but if you have not washed your sexual organs properly, your partner could get put off and reluctant to give you the oral pleasure. Also, you must wash off your sexual organs properly before and after having sex for your own personal health.
- Get Rid of Brittle Hair: While enjoying sexual acts, one tends to touch their partner all over their body and if they are too hairy on certain parts, it may put your partner off. So make sure you have shaved off brittle hair or at least trim them neatly, so that your mate can enjoy to the fullest and give you maximum pleasure. Also, the body hair can make you look unkempt and can even come in way of your sexual pleasure and make it uneasy for you and your partner to enjoy.
- Keep Your Hands Clean: You would often feel tempted to love your partner anywhere and at any point of time. But you must ensure that your hands and especially your nails are not dirty, as it may irritate your partner. The dirt tends to carry various germs, dust etc, which your partner would not appreciate when you touch them. So it’s not a great thing to start foreplay right after eating something or when you have come from outside. Always wash your hands, so that your partner feels nice when you softly touch them on cheeks, lips and other parts of the body.
- Breath Fresh Air: If your mouth is stinking due to something that you ate before having sex, it can create a state of discomfort for the other partner while kissing. So always brush you teeth after a meal and before you get into the bed. You can also get rid of this smell either by chewing a mint gum or by taking some mouth freshener that makes you breath fresh and pleasant.
So next time when you seek some romantic moments with your partner, make sure you have gone through all of these hygiene tips, thus leaving no chance to irk your partner in the bed. Moreover, it’s always good fun to love someone who is clean and careful about their own hygiene. So enjoy sex sans any discomfort! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
I having leuchorrhea since 3 years thats why I feeling weakness daily and daily I face that problem .so plzz sir help me about that.
A Brief Introduction to Manage Phobias
Fear of an object or a situation is a very natural human emotion that all of us undergo on a day to day basis. The basic difference between a normal fear and phobia is that, a phobia is kind of an unreasonable fear that is not associated with evidence and that would subside eventually over a period of time. This kind of irrational fear generally does not have an impact on the quality of the person's life. People with phobias try to avoid what they are scared of. If they are not able to ignore it, they undergo various physical and physiological complications.
Types of Phobias
- Phobias related to natural surroundings like storms, lighting etc.
- Animal Phobias: Being scared of dogs, spiders and other creatures.
- Phobias due to fear of causing harm to the body, such as fear of choking, or hurting oneself.
- Circumstantial phobias such as getting caught in the elevator, being scared of flying, heights etc.
- Apart from these, people may also experience major depression disorders, anxiety disorder, stress and extreme anger.
Cause for Phobias
The exact reason is unknown, but it can be related to certain chemicals in the brain and nervous system or can even be due to genetic disorders in the body.
- Shortness of breath, unrhymed heartbeats
- Hot flushes
- Nauseas, dizziness or frequent visits to the restrooms.
- Psychological symptoms such as fear of fainting, choking or dying.
Recommended Ayurvedic Treatment:
1. Lemon: Nausea and dizziness due to phobia can be eliminated by intake of lemon in any form. Even the mere smell of lime is very effective in treating phobia related symptoms.
2. Essential Oils: Oil extracts of herbs such as chamomile, juniper, jasmine, lavender and germanium haven proven to calm the central nervous system as they have sedative properties. They can be used while bathing or by applying some oil in the temple region.
3. Ashwagandha: Commonly known as 'Indian ginseng', it is a unique herb that has numerous properties that are beneficial to the nervous system. It has anti-anxiety, anti-inflammatory and anti-stress characteristics which boosts the physical and mental performance of the human body.
4. Brahmi: It is a well-known herb that is predominantly used for treating memory and concentration problems. When consumed it enhances the recollecting and retaining capacity of the brain.
5. Oil Massage: Rubbing some Bhringaraj or coconut oil on the scalp and soles of the feet during night, is sure to calm down the nerves of the body.
6. Some Home Remedies: Applying ghee into the nose is extremely effective to calm the mind as it has smoothing and nurturing properties.
7. Yoga: Practice yoga postures such as camel, cobra and boat.
Panchkarma Therapies for Stress:
This therapy helps to expel the toxins and harmful substances from the body and also improves blood circulation. Some of the commonly used techniques are as follows:
Snehapanam: Oral intake of herbs such as neem, sandalwood and amlaki along with ghee or butter.
Sirodhara: Warm essential oils are made to flow over the forehead of the person followed with gentle massaging.
My Wife's age is 21 years old. Now, she is 8 months and 26 Days Pregnant. Her weight is 73 kg. Her Stomach size is very large compare than normal women's stomach in the 9th month of Pregnancy. Her Gynecologist says she have high Blood Pressure in this month. She can't face Blood Pressure problem till her 8th months. Then why this is Happen in this months. Please, give me valuable advice for my wife. Also suggest me food precautions in this month. At this situation it is possible for Normal Delivery.
A blood clot in the leg is termed as Deep Vein Thrombosis or DVT. This blood clot can be fatal, because it usually blocks the passage of blood to the heart by damaging the one way valves of the veins. This can also reach other organs like the lungs, in which situation the case becomes complicated and may also lead to death. There are various ways of preventing the onset of these clots. Follow these points to know more.
- Blood thinners: Prolonged hospital stay and a major surgery like joint replacement can lead to blood clots in the legs or DVT. Therefore, it is imperative to ask your doctor about a prescription for blood thinners, which can help in better blood flow despite minimal motion in the legs or stiffness.
- Compressions stockings: If you have been in the hospital for a prolonged period or suffering from leg paralysis, then the risk of blood clots is greater than most others. You can make use of compression stockings, which will help in preventing clots by holding the area tight so that the blood is forced to pump and flow. These should be used every time you are admitted to the hospital.
- Exercise: It is important to keep moving in case you are travelling in a long flight that is over four hours long. Also, you can try certain mild exercises, in case you have a long standing condition of pain or cramping in the leg muscles and joints. From simple toe flexes to muscle strengthening exercises like the heel or towel hook, you can ensure that the tightening action makes your muscle firm so that the blood clots do not have a chance to form. You may also need to lose weight in case you are overweight so that you can alleviate the risk of these clots.
- Water: Staying hydrated is something that we all need to follow in any case, but it is especially important if you are risk of developing blood clots in the legs. Drinking plenty of fluids is a natural way of thinning the blood, especially if you have been in bed or travelling for prolonged periods.
- Loose fitting clothing: You may want to wear loose fitting clothing when you are travelling or in the hospital so that you do not end up unnecessarily compressing an area in a way that will be detrimental for the blood flow there. Wearing loose clothing ensures that the blood flow carries on as per its normal routine without any blockages.
It is important to remember the above points so that you keep blood clots in the legs at bay.